[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis LesGen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
Cis Lesbian General: Aztec edition

White girls beware, the aztec women are coming to sacrifice you to the Gods and enslave you. Might as well post native girls until they're finished climbing the wall.

This thread is the AFAB lesbian human sacrifice line. Please enjoy your stay and take a filter so the Gods smile upon your spilled blood: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE

Bisexuals, transgender lesbians, men with questions, etc. should use the other generals (bigen, tlgen, create a new thread etc.) in order to keep things organized. Respect for the board rules is appreciated.

Last sacrifice: >>6307859

~Discord Group~
The Cislesgen Discord group invites expire after 24 hours. If this invite expires, ask for another. You will not be able see or interact in the group until you are added. So be patient.

https://discord.gg/012c1utlv0kAMMyCO
>>
File: Xena-Warrior-Princess.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Xena-Warrior-Princess.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
Claiming this thread in the name of Xena, Warrior Princess
>>
File: triggered cat.jpg (45 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
triggered cat.jpg
45 KB, 400x370
>that last ep of person of interest
>>
File: huntress_ukfullcover.jpg (220 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
huntress_ukfullcover.jpg
220 KB, 1000x720
I'm reading Huntress, and I'm in love with its fantasy focus with a lesbian romance, without it being a romance book.
Does anyone know of anything like it?
>>
>>6329158
can i ever be cool like xena if i'm a womanlet
>>
File: gabrielle.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
gabrielle.jpg
172 KB, 1024x1303
>>6329397
You can be Gabrielle
>>
>>6329406
Dear god i have a crush on Renee. Hell even today i still would...(if i could of course)
>>
File: 1462135906695.jpg (318 KB, 964x1020) Image search: [Google]
1462135906695.jpg
318 KB, 964x1020
>>6329111
Why does it look so much like Dark Sun Gwyndolin?
>>
2d posters not allowed
>>
>>6329387
I like Jane Fletcher's stuff, but her books are a.) definitely more like romance novels than Malinda Lo's and b.) a bit ah, rough around the edges at times. If you're allergic to melodrama or suspiciously tidy plot developments I'd probably steer clear, but the worldbuilding in the Celaeno series is kinda neat.
>>
File: Alycia_on_verge_of_desperation.png (199 KB, 292x296) Image search: [Google]
Alycia_on_verge_of_desperation.png
199 KB, 292x296
>>6329397
>tfw kinda tall but still uncool
>>
>>6329266
Did the fug? I saw some really gay gifs.
>>
File: no point.jpg (69 KB, 534x792) Image search: [Google]
no point.jpg
69 KB, 534x792
>>6329653
Fight me.
>>
Threadly reminder that all 2d posters, LiS posters, and SU posters are not cis lesbians. Ever.
>>
File: 6whMVOy.jpg (99 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
6whMVOy.jpg
99 KB, 467x700
I dated a Latina girl in college who talked about Aztecs and mestizos and stuff. She accused me of unconscious racism because I dated a Latina girl before I was with her (a mutual acquaintance), and I like to top in BDSM and such. She said that my domme leanings were created by a lifetime of entitlement and privilege, and that I was unconsciously using sex to live out white power fantasies.
>>
>>6329858
wat the fuck
>>
>>6329858
She sounds like my type.
>>
File: 1459968808817.jpg (58 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1459968808817.jpg
58 KB, 500x520
>>
>>6329662
I'll give her a try! Any suggestions on which book I should start with?
>>
>>6329406
but i want to be xena and fuck gabrielle
>>
Male here. You cunts are boring. When do the sexy pillow fights and clit lickings begin?
>>
File: 1396617432611.jpg (12 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1396617432611.jpg
12 KB, 390x390
>>6329111

>discord invite already ded
Sad.

Also
>tfw you lend qt your jacket so she doesnt get cold
>you get it back once you part ways and head home
>it smells like her
mfw.
>>
>>6330135
I was always doing that in school
>>
>>6330166

Yeah same, but still, this qt kissed me.
SO ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME
>>
>>6329954
who dis
>>
File: 1446342476234.png (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446342476234.png
77 KB, 500x500
>>6329828
>>
File: ctC0nG2.jpg (120 KB, 576x860) Image search: [Google]
ctC0nG2.jpg
120 KB, 576x860
Lesgen I have a wimpy, skinny body type like picrelated. Will lesbians ever find me attractive? Like to settle down with? I feel like most women want to date people they imagine can protect them. All the women posted here are like superheroes and >>6329954
>>
>>6329967
They can be read in chronological order or published order. I think published makes more sense, so I'd say The Temple at Landfall. The writing itself is nothing like Malinda Lo's though, just similar in that there's a plot and some interesting setting ideas.
>>
>>6330275

>being protected
Eh, it's not exactly a be-all-end-all.
If a girl's cute, she's cute nigra
>>
File: lewd uncensored in public.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1602) Image search: [Google]
lewd uncensored in public.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1602
>>6330135
discord.gg/012c1utlv0k92RSgr
Muh bad.

>>6329954
>9gag

>>6330275
There are tons into the skinny chicks. Tons into tiny tits. Not me. But I'm sure there's tons. I just really like vagina tho.
>>
>>6330312
As long as it's a fantasy, has lesbians and is actually written by a woman, I'm willing to read it. Thank you so much for the rec! I'll pick it up. I'll come in here to give you my thoughts once I've read it.
>>
>>6330353
I heard about Pegasus and Prefects, which is like lesbian Harry Potter. So not romance focused I presume.
>>
>>6330324

Yeah idts. It's always "well it's not my thing, but..." Women don't want to date someone weak-looking regardless of anything else. I'm too much of an ectomorph so I can't bulk up even if I wanted to, I'm probably doomed. Maybe one day some middle-aged butch will take pity on me and fuck me.

Anyway, on a different note. This exists: http://lizzythelezzy.com/this-woman-fingering-fruit-is-sure-to-wet-your-appetite/
>>
>>6330353
Please do! Her other series (lyremouth) is technically more fantasy than Celaeno, but I found the editing distractingly negligent (I still liked it, but it makes it hard to recommend). Plus there were some bits about the premise that were almost too much for me.
>>
>>6329111
Im a trans les who regularly uses these threads with a trip. thank me later
>>
>>6330384
Anon, don't be insecure! I'll date you! I love skinny qts!
>>
File: sweet jeebus.jpg (51 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
sweet jeebus.jpg
51 KB, 1080x1080
>>6330384
Make some gains? Naw but it isn't so much wanting to be protected. It's just that fit girls are wonderful. Very rarely does a lesbian get strict about body shape.
>>
>>6330415

<3 Kay.
>>
File: rage ultra.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rage ultra.jpg
274 KB, 1024x768
>>6330415
>nico nico ni
>>
>>6330012
I Don't want to be xena. But i would fuck the shit out of Gabriel's six pack kick boxing abs.
>>
>>6330361
I'll add that to the list! Thank you!

>>6330396
I appreciate that. I'll still add that one too, but I'll make a note about the editing. I'll see if I can stomach it. But I'll start with the others
>>
I had a lot of fun watching Yuru Yuri and am looking for similar shows- funny, light hearted, and with a lesbian theme that's explicit and central to the show (not undertones, not side plot buried in the background of two episodes). Does anyone have recommendations? Does it even exist?? :(
>>
File: 1463109643994.gif (1000 KB, 310x205) Image search: [Google]
1463109643994.gif
1000 KB, 310x205
>>6329858
pic related

>>6329869
this
>>
>>6330275
I think this is a very popular and sought after body type! Petite/fragile is in. If anything, I feel like curvy is out. Or rather, curvy is good if it's all lean muscle instead of (healthy) fat distribution.
>>
>>6329858
maybe this was just her roundabout, idiotic, uncommunicative way of telling you that she wanted to switch roles and try topping the white oppressor. You should have suggested switching regardless, switch relationships are superior.
>>
>>6329858
That's hilarious. I just imagine her saying that while you're in the middle of sex.
>"You-oof! Are actually performing unconscious rac-eee racism-mmm! With your domination of me-ei! It's just an ooh! An ohh! AH-reflection of lifetime entitleme-me-ment and privilege ah!"
>>
File: tumblr_nxqf2uIOSW1u7bgg2o1_500.jpg (67 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxqf2uIOSW1u7bgg2o1_500.jpg
67 KB, 500x625
>>6329858
Latina girls are really worth the trouble tho

I love them
>>
that feel when working on gains for months to make gf interested since she likes 'muscular/amazonian girls' and she still isn't

sex is down to once every 2-3 weeks

a- at least i have my gains
>>
>>6330877
Kirino Mosaic is like Yuru Yuri (but not as good). It's a little less explicit and way less funny.

Yuri Seijin Naoko-san is good. There's no series though. It's two OVAs without a coherent plot. There isn't enough romance to call it yuri either. It's more like very wacky slice of life, and one of the characters just happens to be an alien lesbian.

Aoi Hana is better than Yuru Yuri, but it takes itself seriously, and has more bisluts and hetero girls. It's not really yuri genre, it's morel like shojo-ai with explicit lesbians.

Candy Boy is mostly undertones. I don't like it very much. The only thing good about it is the incest angle.

Strawberry Panic is like Maria-Sama ga Miterus, but more slightly more explicit, and not as good. Just watch maria-sama instead.

Sakura Trick is bad unless you want super high pitched winy anime voices and a boring, shitty story. It has lots of making out though.

Maria+Holic has a lesbian main character, and a similar wacky funny style as Yuru Yuri. It isn't as cute though, and it is ruined by a huge spotlight focusing around a tranny character who is more prominent than the main character. The only reason I watched it is because I was tired of reading subs. Don't watch it unless you're desperate for a dubbed anime with some unfulfilling yuri side-plots.
>>
>>6331188
>once every 2-3 weeks
that seems pretty normal to me. after the 'new relationship energy' wears off, frequency of sex inevitably also slows down.
>>
>>6331226

I would accept this if the sex was....good. She does a lot of strange things that are a turn-off (like furiously licking my arm/shoulder while making BLUHUHUHUH sounds and not kissing me back when I kiss her, instead just making fish lips and keeping them like that without moving) and when I ask her to be a little more 'serious' she gets defensive and says its fine to be goofy WHICH yeah its cool -sometimes- but not.. every single time.

And then she's offended that I'm dry because she does literally nothing else to be arousing and sex doesn't happen. It's.. it's a mess.
>>
>>6331252
Wow. Your sex life sucks

P.s. the FUCK if a girl doesn't kiss me back.
>>
>>6331305

Yes.. yes it does. It gets worse but I won't get into it.
>>
>>6331320
I'd have sex with you anon (providing you are a girl and of age)
But to be frank just tell her to shut up. I've caught myself having to say it before. I mean you don't fuck with a girl's jollies. I have to be looking the girl in the face and i can be silly to sometimes but the minute i start to hold you tight and you feel my fingers grip your thigh and my lifting you up. About that time nether of us will be able to be silly. Trust me, silly would be the furthest thing from your mind at that point.
>>
>>6331359

Last I checked I am both a girl and of age, so thank you I appreciate the gesture~

The thing with GF is that she just doesn't like sex. She swears up and down that she does but it's so obvious that she doesn't like it and doesn't care. The last time we tried to have sex I was trying to get her to move up on the pillow to face me so I could kiss her and her reply was something like 'noo don't make me move I'm too lazy' and that's her entire attitude about sex. 'Don't make me put any effort into it.'

She gets angry when I talk to her about it and says it's because she's tired from work but I feel like if she cared even a little bit she would put in more effort, yet at the same time she's always trying to turn it around on me like I'm the unreasonable one.
>>
>>6331389
Uuuuh. You are NOT being unreasonable. If you're not getting sex. The few times you do get it. It should be good............................
Well unless she's cheating on you and feels like she's cheating on her side dude with you. Cuz if it's like that then sex is Never going to be good. Just swear off it now. Cuz i know when im really into a girl my promiscuous habits literally disappear i can't bring myself to have sex with another girl. And i won't even be in a relationship, i just will stop having sex with everybody with out an explanation, an just focus on the girl i can't stop thinking about.
>>
>>6331210
Thank you for all this! Gon just put this right in my reccomendations list.

I completely agree with what you say about Sakura Trick and Kirino Mosaic
Personally I thought Sakura Trick was awful.
>>
>>6331320
>It gets worse but I won't get into it.
Get into it! Tell us! Story time!
>>
>>6331463

I've wondered about her cheating because of how disinterested she is in sex and because she has a stroke if I try to look at her phone.

At the same time she's a huge cunt who makes a point to tell most everyone she hates them and just generally dislikes most people so.. I think it's just that she doesn't like it.
>>
>>6331491
Yup can't help you there. If you choose to be with a piece of shit person and sacrifice yourself to said person. There is nothing i can do.
>Good luck with that.
>>
>>6331491
why are you still an item?

Normally I'm against cheating, non-monogamy, and poly. However, I don't think one gf should be able to unilaterally end sex for another gf.

"If sex is important, then you need to try to do it with me more. If sex isn't important, then cheating shouldn't matter." I've lost gfs before by expressing this sentiment, but it's still something that I believe.
>>
>>6331471

Ok, but you asked for it. Buckle up for this sad, sad story and hopefully it makes you feel better if anything shitty is going on in your life.

I met my GF here on lesgen, we met up in 2014 after having talked almost non-stop everyday for a year and I was madly in love with her. She was sweet, funny, caring, and the sex was great. My homelife was literal shit, my mom blew my collage money and I was working 50+hrs every week to support said mother who had no job. GF said, 'Move to Canada and live with me, there's nothing for you there.'

And so I did.

The day I arrived back with GF it all changed. She was mean, like literally mean. She would call me fat and when I expressed that this hurt my feelings she would say 'I'm just telling the truth, it's a fact.' It took about 2 weeks of being back together for her to want sex for the first time after being apart for 5 months, and after that we would sometimes go a month or more before having sex again.

She started throwing the fact that she has to support me in my face because I'm not legal in Canada yet and cannot work. We eventually had to move in with her parents, whom are just as mean and unreasonable as she is.

Now, I'm trapped in the immigration system and can't legally leave the country. I can't work, and I haven't seen my family in almost 2 years. I'm broke and so are my parents, so I can't just bail simply because I don't have the money. Even then, where would I go? Back to my mother who just smokes and drinks and expects me to support her?

So.. that's the tl;dr version of the last 3 years of my life.
>>
>>6331573
Anon, dear God. I want to swaddle you up and smuggle you out of there. I'm so sorry. This is bullshit and you don't deserve it.
>>
>>6331630

Yeh, it's ok really. I got really sick at the end of 2014 and all through 2015 and just got better in January and lost 80+lbs during it. I started lifting afterwards so.. I got that going for me.
>>
>>6331640

>back to mom

That would be like putting my head into a lions den. I still have nightmares about the house we lived in because it was infested with bugs and mold, I call it 'the crawling house.' So in all honesty I'm better where I'm at for now.. but thank you~
>>
>>6331573
>met my GF here on lesgen, we met up in 2014
>canada

Did you... used to play any minecraft with her and other lesgenners...?
>>
>>6331668

Not really, GF is nothing if not factual, she once said there's nothing for me in the states and she's correct.

Her parents have a home gym so I'm still planning to keep up with my gainz and when I'm finally legal in 2017-18 maybe I'll run off with some fly little redhead honey, there are so many around here.

I'm mostly here whining because she promised me sex all weekend and didn't deliver, so I shaved and trimmed for nothing.
>>
>>6331687

-sweats nervously-

Y- yes.. does the name Comet ring a bell?
>>
>>6331712

In all honesty aside from the sex stuff she isn't that bad..?

You get used to how mean she can be, at least I have. I feel like she doesn't really mean it, or doesn't realize how hurtful it is.

I love her to death but the dysfunctional sex life is killing me.
>>
>>6331573
why can't you work illegally? accept less than minimum wage and get paid under the table (don't pay taxes either).
>>
File: yaragreyjoy.jpg (279 KB, 626x862) Image search: [Google]
yaragreyjoy.jpg
279 KB, 626x862
I want to be one of Yara Greyjoy's salt wives.

Especially after tonight's episode, damn.
>>
>>6331573
Ugh that sounds horrible, I apologize on behalf of my country.
>>
>>6331741
Sounds like Stockholm syndrome honestly
>>
>>6331756

WELL the country tends to frown on that and if I'm ever caught/ratted out border security will do this cool trick where they toss my broke illegal ass back across the border.

>>6331762

Yeah, I mean... well yeah. I can't really defend that because she still says some pretty emotionally hurtful things even after I've asked her not to.
>>
>>6331771

It's ok, I've become quite attached to Canada, eh? There's so much cool stuff here!
>>
>>6331210
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this out, I super appreciate it! I will get started on your recommendations asap. Do you have a favorite?
>>
>>6331797
I really wish I could give you advice on how to get permanent residency or something, but it seems the tips I know have become irrelevant in the last couple of years. Sorry.
>>
>>6331806
>Do you have a favorite?
aoi hana
>>
Just found out my girlfriend of two years was bi this whole time and used to sleep with guys. I don't care about my partner's pasts but this whole time I believed she was lesbian too. Hell, I normally don't give a shit about the "bi scum" type of thing and my last ex was a bisexual ex-prostitute and I still loved her lots.

Why am I so hurt now though. Why does this even hurt in the first place.
>>
>>6329111
Nonononon OP,
We enslave the White Girls and build a palace for our harem in Tenochtitlan. Then we sacrifice the men and live in peace and prosperity under our lesbian gods.
>>
>>6332205
>I don't care about my partner's pasts
lying to you about her sexual orientation is not something "from her past". It's something that she did, to you, during your relationship.
>>
File: okie.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
okie.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>6331573
>canadians
I warned you. No one ever listens to the "nazi"
>>
File: dude lesbians lmao.webm (3 MB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
dude lesbians lmao.webm
3 MB, 640x359
Neat little segment in the new game of thrones episode in case you missed it sisters
>>
>>6331210
Aoi Hana is the only lesbian anime I've ever seen that seemed remotely true to life.
>>
>>6332678
>tfw not a female Ironborn reaver
>cannot take blond Westerland qts as my salt wives
>cannot enslave Dornish
>no beautiful brunettes from the Riverlands
This modern life truly isn't for me, /Lesgen
>>
>>6332678

Any chance she's a recurring character and full lesbian, not bi to cater to fanboys? I know nothing about GoT.

It would be nice to have a rad new dyke after so many have been killed off recently.
>>
>>6331491
Anon.. A healthy sex life is a healthy relationship. I'm sorry but if she's acting like what you've said then dump her, tell her she's terrible in bed and move on. It sucks but it'll hurt more sticking around waiting for her to reciprocate your feelings, especially in bed, it's just not gonna happen. Dump her, ignore her, move on. P.S I love you.
>>
>>6331573

lel, domestic violence seems so prevalent in dyke relationships.
>>
>>6333256
>being mean
>withholding sex
>"domestic violence"

Hi tumblr

>men trying to deflect away from how often they abuse, rape, and murder women

lel
>>
>>6333256
Well it's true: domestic violence in LGBT relationships is actually a problem.
>>
>>6333202
In the books she's straight, but the way she's portrayed in the show she seems a proper dyke. However, many have pointed out that her entire character is trying to be male so fucking hard to impress all the men, so it could be a fake act from her to impress men and seem more manly.
>>
I wish there was a safe space to talk about my bad experiences with transbians on the internet.
>>
>>6333289
I don't know, ASOIAF has always been excellent when it came to portrayal of women. GOT on the other hand has ruined almost every female character in the show. Especially the Dorne arc is painful to watch because no Arianne Martel and just the sheer idiocity of the plot.
"Hey, let's declare a war against economically and militarily superior nation we have no chance at all to win. Oh and Reach is first step on our road to conquer Westeros, and they outnumber 1-3. Not to mention we killed House Nymeros Martel into extinction because their Prince didnt want to start a war to avenge his brother who volunteered to fight in the trial by combat."
Seriously, there's absolutely nothing good with the sand snakes.
>>
>>6333298
Don't dare to fight the enemy with their own weapons!
>>
>>6333285
Sure, but I'm sick of people bringing up statistics out of context and citing false statistics about LGBTs too.

Like, you'd think 75% of lesbians being overweight or obese is abnormal because they never tell you that 70-74% of men and about 65% of women are also overweight and obese.

The gap between abused gay and straight women is also not so big.
>>
>>6333277

>implying bleeders don't rape each other

Bleeders do actually rape each other. The thing is unlike men, bleeders have a more ways to rape their fellow qomen other than overpowering them

>tumblr

You are in a special snowflake board. You are actually tumblr.
>>
>>6333408
>tfw no gf to rape you daily
>>
>>6333465
Ur a slut and you deserve to be turned into a rape slut.
>>
>>6333472
Stockholm syndrome best syndrome.
>>
>>6333472
Pleeeease?

>>6333477
I already have SS from life, at least a violent gf will also give me orgasms.
>>
>>6333491
If I can hit you, tie you and use your as my punching bag.
>>
>>6333309
the dorne arc was just complete idiocy honestly, it feels like they were just trying to get over with it in the first episode of the season.

Like, the goddamn scene where the sand snake with the whip plans to somehow kill the prince that's way bigger than her in a tiny room WITH A WHIP while he has a sword.

Like what in the heck are you gonna do with that whip.
>>
>>6333534
Also the scene where they fought with Bron and Jaime. Like yeah, very good assassins when you claim to be a bastard daughter of a dead noble the moment guards arrive.

Besides, the fact that Oberyn specifically said "We don't hurt little girls in Dorne" and then use most purest form of kisses aka. lesbian kiss to kill a little girl. Like the fuck?
>>
>>6329524
> why does the costume of a sun-worshipping people look like the costume of a fictional character with a sun motif?
>>
File: tumblr_nz7s1yez691qd5vx1o1_500.jpg (468 KB, 958x1650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz7s1yez691qd5vx1o1_500.jpg
468 KB, 958x1650
>>
>>6333652
>tfw no gf in trench coat to kiss you in the rain
>>
>>6333298
share them here but make a new thread
>>
>>6333298
Not on 4chan but Reddit has /r/GenderCritical.
>>
>>6333256
>>6333277
>>6333285
>>6333320

The Center for Disease Control has established that homosexual and bisexual women are more at risk from intimate partner violence.
>>
straight boy here

are all women gay? ain't even kidding

yeah i ignored the title but this is the best place to ask
>>
>>6334594
cut the fucktarded snarky replies, i said i was serious
>>
SGanon, did you hear about that supergirl actor's sister who was forced into anti-gay therapy?
>>
>>6334605
well i can be a good fun when i'm drunk

but in all seriousness if anyone wants to answer seriously i'd appreciate it
>>
>>6334573
no, of course not, at best they would be bisexual, which i also don't think is the case

they are however more willing to have sex with someone they're not really attracted to
>>
>>6333208
Don't throw "i-love-you's" in there like that. Always makes my heart skip a beat when you guys do that.
>>
>>6334685
i'm asking this because in dating sites 90% of women seem to be bisexual or gay

i ended up deleting my account because of that
>>
>>6334756
why does it matter to you

don't you have anything better to do than trolling people online
>>
>>6334615
It's Jeremy Jordan's sister. I can't post a link because it's a GoFundMe page
>>
>>6334823
lol i didn't ask you to suck my dick i asked you to explain how - ...

ah fuck it, into the trash you go
>>
>>6334838
>old memes and butthurt

I miss the better trolls
>>
>>6334838
>are all women gay?
>I'm asking because dating sites have gay people on them
>serious answers only!!1
I really have to wonder at the IQ of these types
>>
>>6334850
i've met a couple of dykes in my time and they were good bros

you're a little assfrustrated, you should work on that
>>
>>6334861
no you dumb bitch 90% are queer not "some"

go check yourself, i dare you

and my IQ is 136, probably much higher than yours
>>
>>6334868
>tfw I can't find it

She's kinda qt.
Imagine getting a Supergirl actor's lesbian sister to dress up as Supergirl and sit on your face.
>>
File: funny-Alien-free-hugs-sign.jpg (21 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
funny-Alien-free-hugs-sign.jpg
21 KB, 540x400
>>6334876
90% of women are gay and only pretend to like guys for impregnation and financial support or because of religious shame. Sorry.
>>
>>6334886
https://www.g0fundme.com/27v8gac
>>
>>6334573
Feels this way sometimes desu.

You're biased because if you're asking this question on 4chan, you're probably not the world's highest-value male. Also, straight girls don't need dating sites as much as lesbians do (lesbians have a smaller dating pool). Straight girls are always inundated with requests for dating/friendship to begin with.
>>
File: all women are gay.png (53 KB, 603x600) Image search: [Google]
all women are gay.png
53 KB, 603x600
>>6334891
exactly my thoughts even though you're probably mocking me

>>6334896
no there's more evidence than that

for example lesbian porn is by far the most watched by women on pornhub (even though it doesn't seperate gay and straight, just the gender), i think it's because women genuinely don't like us that way and because of a combination of factors this is starting to show
>>
>>6334912
I know it can feel this way sometimes, but I think it really is mostly due to personal bias. Straight women do not list after men in the same way straight men lust after women, no, but they are still attracted to them. Sometimes I feel like women don't like men at all, but then I remember that I've had two girlfriends who were both quite attracted to me. So they're out there.

I do believe that there are more bisexual women than men, though. Also remember that a straight girl will always accommodate a rich good-looking man with good social skills.
>>
File: all women are gay 2.png (82 KB, 620x859) Image search: [Google]
all women are gay 2.png
82 KB, 620x859
>>6334942
gay sex and gangbang kind of imply anal sorry

>>6334949
oh so you're also a boy

so you know what i'm talking about

and no wanting someone rich for your self-interest doesn't imply sexual attraction in any way
>>
>straight dudes once again asking lesbians to help them understand straight girl sexuality

dudes. I don't get straight girls either. They do some super lesbo shit but nohomo out of it. Like I can make out with a straight girl, get her off with her saying it's the best she's ever had, have her eat me out, but after all that she's still totally straight.

Go ask /soc/ fags or some other shit. We can't help you get laid anymore than any other part of 4chan.

But really I think "straight" dudes on /lgbt/ are just closet fags that shitpost on lesgen to justify being on the gayest board on some gay anime forum. We're a mental beard to them.
>>
File: v.png (355 KB, 563x317) Image search: [Google]
v.png
355 KB, 563x317
SURVEY LESGEN
Would you rather:

a) Be the ugly woman in the relationship and be able to date up and have a hot gf but people think you're ugly next to her

or

b) Be the pretty woman in the relationship and be considered a catch but you're dating not-so-attractive women.

Pick one. No dodging. Pic related.
>>
>>6334965
Sure, there are women who just use sugar daddies without being attracted to them.

All I'm saying is that there are women are aroused by sex with men. And not with women. Any of the lesbians in this thread will tell you that. And it's a safe bet that there are many such straight girls.
>>
>>6335024
a

I can earn my keep. Besides I'm pretty nice looking so it'd be great.

I've done b. You think they're gonna be grateful to you but you just end up building up their ego for nothing in return.
>>
>>6335024

Well I mean, I'm already the first one.
I have no idea how I keep ending up with pretty girls into me.
>>
>>6335019
>but after all that she's still totally straight.
Well she's obviously lying at that point. Like all the """straight""" guys on Grindr.
>>
>>6335019
Well these women clearly aren't straight, sis.

>>6335032
I think you're just lying to yourself. All evidence points to all women being gay.
>>
>>6335035
What do you look like?
>>
>>6335048
Don't be misled by him. "Big Dicks" is clearly only women getting off on pregnancy and being a future mother, it doesn't mean anything besides that.
>>
>>6334965
>double penetration
I always thought it's really weird that guys fap to that, like it looks like a kink designed for women since it's primarily about receiving two kinds of pleasure at once and basically there's not much in it for a guy besides the risk of balls touching and becoming gay

Then again my fantasies frequently involve stuffing dildos into female butts and dildo/strapon DP where I technically get even less pleasure from it than a male so technically I don't fucking get my own kink basically

>>6335024
a
>>
>>6335064

I dunno, people say Im cute, but not as cute as the girls I seem to attract somehow
Slim-ish, tall, short dark hair, pale skin.
>>
>>6335048
You might just be trolling at this point, but if you're not, then seriously, visit /r/twoxchromosomes or lolcow /g/ or really any forum for women that's not a lesbian forum. Every other post is about boyfriends and penises.
>>
>>6335076
It's indoctrination by the "patriarchy". I put that in quotes because I don't believe that there is such a thing, but I mean that because we're social being women feel emotionally obligated to keep us happy from time to time. That's all there is to it. Some take it further than others.

>>6335078
I think it's because men enjoy seeing women in pain. It goes back to the "princess in distress" feeling.

>>6335091
Yeah but if a guy asks for a quick fuck then he's disgusting. This alone proves that women aren't actually interested in men.
>>
>>6335078
>Then again my fantasies frequently involve stuffing dildos into female butts and dildo/strapon DP where I technically get even less pleasure from it than a male so technically I don't fucking get my own kink basically

I think of this too. Also agree with not getting why straight dudes like gangbang. If I were a dude I'd never wanna do sex shit with another dude there. But I think dudes into that are a little bi but just don't wanna think of it that way.

I think a lot of dudes are more bi/gay than they let off. Bisexuality is just more popular in women cause it's more acceptable. Dudes do some bi shit they're automatic gay and no women wants to fuck them. So if a guys a little bi it's better to hide it than say shit. If a girl is a little bi it's fine since she'll prob settle with a dude anyway but maybe he'll get a 3some.
>>
>>6335110
>Yeah but if a guy asks for a quick fuck then he's disgusting. This alone proves that women aren't actually interested in men.
wht?

You know why girls aren't as into quick fucks with dudes as dudes are with guys? It's not because they aren't sexually attracted it's because they don't think you can fuck her right so it's just not worth being called a slut for a shit one night stand.

If girls are gonna fuck frivolously it's not one night but a fwb. They're hoping if they fuck a dude more than once he'll figure out how to work her vagina right.

Source: talking to straight girls. some shit you can't manage to do I guess.
>>
>>6333652
this is so cute!
>>
>>6335124
nah you're ignorant but that's okay

it has nothing to do with me being a subpar lover, i've manipulated all these variables

i've pretended to be a woman (online) and the attention i get is 100x more from both straight and bisexual women
>>
File: 26933_m.jpg (290 KB, 940x1253) Image search: [Google]
26933_m.jpg
290 KB, 940x1253
>>6335124

>talking to straight girls
>they're complaining about men sucking in bed
>not seducing and converting them
>>
>>6335134
yeah i agree that ultimately this is the redpill for cuntmunchers

you have a huge advantage but you're stuck into a delusion that this isn't the case
>>
>>6335132
because girls figure "hey she's a girl she probably can get me off at a higher percentage then dudes if I'm just looking for that"

sluts aren't sluts for the slut title. they wanna actually orgasm. that's the primary goal of fucking. shit ain't complicated.

>>6335134
I mean duh but they're not as good back and they'll never love me.

So I try not to fuck straight girls now. It's not worth it in the long run.
>>
>>6335144
so they aren't straight

please listen to what you're saying lol
>>
>>6335110
>I think it's because men enjoy seeing women in pain. It goes back to the "princess in distress" feeling.
But it's not supposed to be painful, it's supposed to feel good
>>
>>6335142
Shit's been explained about why you might find more "lesbians" online to you multiple times. If you aren't gonna by real life examples told by girls irl experiences just bounce to r9k where they'll justify the delusions you want to believe already

>>6335147
I figure if a girl only uses me to eat her out and feels no attraction or love back to me or other girls she's not really that gay. Maybe a little bi but not enough that it's stopping you from getting laid.

Look dude girls of any sexuality aren't that complicated like you're thinking. What do you like? Probably dick sucked and home cooked meal or a girl that tells you you're right all the time when you're wrong (just going by how butthurt you are at the opposite in this thread). If you want a girl to like you just do all that shit to/for her.

But you know off line. IRL.
>>
>>6332228
Who says she lied? Just withheld?
>>
Rest in pieces SuperAnon.
We hardly knew ye.
>>
>>6335208
that's a lie of omission

she didn't trust you with something about herself and it stings
>>
>>6334573
Because we're so hot we love each other.
>>
>when you have to cull the degenerates from the Discord
https://discord.gg/012c1utlv0kBYvIo2

come replace them!
>>
>>6335264
You piece of shit. You certainly have not learned your lesson. Are you engaging in improper homosexual behavior with that giant nerd?? You had best consider your answer
>>
So, uh, I decided to try out tinder after discovering there was actually a setting for women for women (no idea why I thought there wasn't), what's up with all the straight girls I get matched with? Like why do they swipe right on me if they aren't into girls? I'm confused

Maybe I'm just using it wrong
>>
>>6335174
No that bitch is a rugmuncher. No way going around that. It's not possibly/potentially/maybe, she's at the very least bisexual.

Now that we settled that, I want a family. I don't want a lesbian or a bisexual. I'm not a homophobe, it's just that my gf having gay tendencies is not something I want to think about. So I find other avenues of expressing myself. Effectively I'm asexual these days.

You said that my experiences are from online, but that's not the case. Here's something I'd like you to read.

>These results did not apply to self-identified lesbians, who clearly "responded more to their preferred sex [women] over the other sex," Rieger said. "However, none of the women, not even straight women, responded more strongly to males than to females.

https://mic.com/articles/128000/the-truth-about-women-and-same-sex-attraction-is-more-complicated-than-we-think#.3u2duuQgW
>>
>>6335292
>nerds knowing how to flirt
Ha. Nevermind. Watch your show. I'm not losing sleep.
>>
>>6335293
Fuck off already nobody wants to deal with your autism
>>
File: md.jpg (73 KB, 370x810) Image search: [Google]
md.jpg
73 KB, 370x810
>>6335127
It is really fugging cute.
http://manhuajia.tumblr.com/tagged/magan&danai
>>
>>6335321
It's counter-intuitive how the dykes ITT refuse to listen to evidence, that in the end IS IN THEIR SELF INTEREST.

Well not all, but some of you seem really intimidated by the idea that straight women don't exist.
>>
>>6335319
>hasn't had sex in years
>thinks she has the upper hand
You're reaching the point where I can not forgive you. You also don't know anything about my life.
>>
>>6335332
Did you ever consider that it might be an empathetic arousal response? Maybe you shouldn't take one small study as indicative of the sexual behavior of an entire species. Again, nobody wants to deal with your autism.
>>
>>6335293
>pop social "science" clickbait

lol man that's such a weird thing though. You know they just test wetness and assume that means attraction. They have a hard time recreating those kind of studies across cultures and just repeating findings in general. They try to do the same shit with men and test their sexual attraction by how hard they are. But I've heard from dudes that that's not such a great test since dudes can get hard from simple shit.It's why they don't rely on that alone.

Like damn maybe girls got wet cause there was some tool touching their vagina to test if it was wet. But the 4 dudes doing that study don't know how easy it is to get a little wetness going because they don't have vaginas themselves.

Shit like this is why nobody in real science takes social popsci serious.

Just go back to r9k already. You can come up with your own theories on female sexuality and circle jerk there.
>>
>>6335342
>straight girls ever
oh ew.
>>
SUPER.PAPER PLS REJOIN THE CHAT I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BOOBS
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>6335341
Why does it trigger you? I'd be all for "empathetic arousal response" if it was only an isolated piece of evidence, but it's not.

>>6335345
Yeah except men didn't get hard from that.

I don't want to go to /r9k/ I'm just not fond of it.

There's so much evidence. Lesbian porn, a bunch of studies measuring wetness and pupil dilation, online dating etc. Now I'm starting to get curious why some of you girls are so scared of the possibility that I'm right.
>>
>>6335393

>lesbian can't find a date
>"we're 5% of women so I have an excuse"
>foreveralone I guess hahaha
>secretly crying forever
>keep using "muh minority" as an excuse
>if most women are gay they'd have to accept it isn't society, it's just them
>>
>>6335393
>literally smug pepe.jpg

That's the most reddit to r9k shit I've ever seen besides this whole discussion.

You've got no evidence. Some porn stat that showed almost equal to lesbians there was girls liking gay man shit (hint fujishits into gay men don't even like lesbians let alone are that bi or you really think the same girls into gangbang are into lesbians) and some bullshit popsci article that you couldn't even open up and read yourself to get to the actual bullshit study that has no solid repeats and is used as the basis n all similar popsci articles trying to claim all girls a totally bi.

Nah dude. Even accepting you're right it makes no sense in reality. +90% of women claim they're straight. More than that of women in relationship are in hetero relationships. Bars full of girls getting with dudes instead of just banging each other. So either billions of women are lying fakers denying themselves some sweet pussy eating over all of humanities existence or maybe you're just retarded with women.

Which is more likely?
>>
>>6335405
thats how i lost my virginity to a lesbian tbhtbhtbh
>>
>>6335458
Stop responding to bait
>>
>>6335450
>guy can't date
>not even online
>IT'S BECAUSE THE WHOLE POPULATION OF WOMEN JUST AREN'T INTO DUDES
>IT'S NOT ME IT'S ALL OF WOMEN

just embrace r9k
>>
>>6335468
you can't stop me. I'd rather make fun of r9k dude than role-play with supergirl
>>
>>6335392
>implying that's nazi

>implying nazi isn't all about the butt
>>
Can we have Tyranny/dictatorship next? We all now half the girls around here would lick out Leaders ass and pussy at all times.
>>
>>6335474

>boring
>always same goddamn images of same goddamn chick
>boring
>boring
>boring
>>
>>6335502
Lesbians don't have the daddy issues required to want a dictatorship
>>
>>6335519
Fuck off avatarfag.
>>
>>6335502

I get pussy.
Supergirl anon can (and will) service her ass.
>>
>>6335501
It is me. I was just using sofi's stupid memes. Take the invite. I'll add when my interview is over.

>>6335466
You can't win against the pussy. Nothing wins against the pussy.

>>6335502
Don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>6335450
That's my thought too.

I hope that one day people will be honest to themselves and to each other.

>>6335458
Enough with the /r9k/ shit, I said I don't like the fucking board.

Most likely scenario, the way I see it, is that something in our evolutionary history or diet made you this way.

>>6335472
>insecure dyke gets evidence that she can carpetmuch freely
>doesn't like it because it would disrupt day to day life
>decides to shitpost instead

I mean I understand since I'm a channer myself, but damn girl that's some fine autism right there.
>>
>>6335521
We still need a strong leader to protect our borders and expand our empire
>>
>>6335535
Fuck off back to /mtfg/.
>>
>>6335534
Damn this autism. So you agree with the only shitpost that agrees with you, get mad at the more logical shitpost that makes fun of you along with every single legit criticism and insult that with basic slurs, get incredibly more butthurt than possible, and now blame a sudden evolutionary mutation or diet change that is making all the women in the world gayer, just to justify your inability to get a date.

>>/r9k/
>>
>>6335561
Stop giving him attention you fucking autist
>>
>>6335561
You stupid cunt I've been with plenty of women I just don't believe any of them were straight.

I just wanna see ya'll happy, why the fuck are you so assblasted about this?
>>
>>6335570
no fuck you I'm bored

besides there's nothing else rn.

unless you wanna talk about possible gay disney princess shit
>>
>>6335545

I know you'd be repulsed at first and that's why it's all the more fun getting you both off with my tongue and hands and right at the brink of orgasm you'll be made to eat her ass or else you won't get off. Slowly you'll come to associate eating Nazi Leader's ass with orgasming, ergo, you'll become trained to love - nay, need - it.
>>
>>6335502
I... I might submit to a qt dictator...
>>
>>6335590
>more name calling and now claiming he's totally been with women while calling me assblasted and a cunt
>(truly the actions on a not buttblasted man that gets laid)
>yet no women stay and love him
>is it possible he's just shit?
>maybe be more introspective?
>see what he's doing wrong?
>since there's tons of other straight dudes settling down marrying wives having babies and being fine
>NO
>it's cause all women are secretly lying to him and all men and just wanna eat pussy instead of his dick
>and he's here to enlighten lesgen about his revelation
>originally as a baited question to support his theory cause no girl was liking him on some dating site
>but no girl was buying that
>so finally the truth is revealed
>and he is just the hero we need
>if not the one we deserve

amazing
>>
>>6335610
Wow. I don't think I'd be comfortable with my ass being eaten. But I like how earnest you are in providing me with loyal sex partners, anon.
>>
File: teehee.jpg (204 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
204 KB, 900x1600
>>6335590

So are you gonna turn gay now or what picunrelated
>>
>>6335474
>Be 16 year old me
>Have a crush on my best friend
>She's really hot, looks like a model or something
>I'm good looking too, but I was kinda chunby at that time and didnt like my body
>We would just hang out in her house and play vidya
>But our parents got tired of us doing nothing
>"You should go out more, anon!"
>So they inscribed us in summer camp
>shitfuck??? my friend is going to see me and im going to be fat???
>I work out just to be on her level
>Summer camp starts, and as I expected we shared a room
>lowkey yes
>but at the same time no because massive crush
>the first days go by and nothing happens
>why did i expect anything anyways?
>BUT THEN
>my best friend aproaches me one night
>"if you let me spoon you just one time you will not regret it"
>holy shit.jpg
>i denied because i am supposed to be a straight cristian girl
>but she conviced me anyways
>start masturbating
>she grabs my hand
>"need help with that"
>I THOUGHT SHE WAS ASLEEP
>say no because im straight
>i swear to myself im straight
>im not
>we fucked
>i confessed
>she liked me too

We are still dating and it turns out she planned it all along. The sex is great.
>>
Do not respond to it.
>>
If your parents found out you were a lesbian and sent you away to an all girl boarding school would you be happy or hurt?
>>
>>6335619
Like I said I had multiple gfs before, but resort back to the virgin trope if it makes you feel better.

>>6335625
Does it make you feel better to think of me as gay? I've kissed men but it was because I wanted to piss people off. Despite all that, I still don't consider myself 100% straight, after all I did go that way and enjoyed it. I would never want to have sex with a man or be emotionally involved with a man. I like men, I even consider them superior to women but I don't *love* men.

Now that this is out of the way, I don't love boys. I wouldn't wanna be a tranny either. I don't want /r9k/ as well. All I want is to have some drunken fun. And hopefully inform some rugmunchers about the true gravity of the situation.
>>
Cancer
>>
>>6335288
some chicks look for friends on tinder because they're retarded

also you need to put yourself in a category to check it out, i had to left swipe a lot of curious men, also had to mark myself as a woman looking for men and a dude looking for women for a while just to make fun of straight people
>>
>>6335675
Been there; done that.
>>
>>6335675
i'd assume they sent me there to get laid
>>
>>6335675
Depends? For one to be a lesbian and their parents to find out (and take it seriously) they first must have a girlfriend. I would probably tell her to wait for me or smthin. But I wouldnt be happy one bit.
>>
Hey /clg/ I need to get a birthday present for my cis lesbian friend, what would she like? Something stereotypical lesbian-ish would be ideal.
>>
>>6334532
Male victims of domestic violence are very often instead mistakenly treated as perpetrators because when a man defends himself he is considered in the wrong.

When a couple argues and fights on an equal level, the male is also blamed. If they are equally aggressive in a fight, the woman can claim that she is suffering abuse - the man can not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNrWuZV3jjw
>>
>>6335711
Soap.
>>
File: 83828382.png (296 KB, 554x458) Image search: [Google]
83828382.png
296 KB, 554x458
>>6335676
>call him gay
>OH YEA H WELL MAYBE I AM A LITTLE GAY SO
>no one called him a virgin yet he has to talk about having gfs and fucking
>he was just trying to help us stupid rugmunchers
>by his theory that all women that don't love him only don't love him because they're all just too damn gay

goddamn this shit is great. please continue. link me to your r9k posts so i can up boat them with some dank peps
>>
>>6335711
pills and deodorant
>>
File: idiot.jpg (41 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
41 KB, 600x329
>>6335642
>You think I'd be willing to eat ass to get off?
You would be if I trained you.

>>6335631
I'm just laughing thinking of what an obvious dyke you must have been

>tfw in high school
>tfw think I'm """closeted"""
>tfw this girl starts hitting on me
>tfw remember how a middle school friend was once obsessed with me when she was a babydyke
>remember gay rumors about me and a friend as young as age 12
>tfw I realize everyone knows
>they always knew
>>
>>6335738
What? Why?
>>
File: 1445537524317.jpg (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445537524317.jpg
151 KB, 800x800
>>6335711
beanies

long rainbow press on nails as a joke

this shirt
>>
>>6335745
why not women give eachother pills all the time lol
>>
>>6335711
Shrooms, LSD, a tool kit, a camping set, softball gear, a keychain of interlocking venus symbols, a new plaid, men's deodorant, tickets to a female indie rock band...
>>
>>6335711
A u-haul
>>
>>6335766

>tfw supergirlanon doesn't know what it feels like to be tied up and forced into an orgasmic haze of submission
>>
>>6335779
That is pretty fucking rad
>>
>>6335773
This pretty much is the ultimate gay gifting guide desu.
>>
File: gay rights.png (97 KB, 400x900) Image search: [Google]
gay rights.png
97 KB, 400x900
>>6335788
Just get her a cool shirt with hot big breasted cartoon babes not some retarded buzzword shit
>>
>>6335740
Fuck. Shit. Maybe my massive crush mightve been obvious. Oh god.
>>
>>6335737
I just don't see where this is going. I never denied I was slightly gay, I am on LGBT after all. I only masturbate to women.

Where are you going with this? I started with an innocent question, expecting the women in this thread to give me their personal experiences with "straight" women who weren't straight. Instead I got an angry mob telling me that I'm wrong?

Not even laughing about it? At least I gave some evidence. Not only did you gals choose to discard it, you got angry over it. Like:

>THIS ISN'T HOW IT SUPPOSED TO BE WAHHH

Can we just relax and each think of the dozens of examples where "straight" women act totally fucking gay? Does this SERIOUSLY say nothing to none of you? Cause in that case I'm dealing with imbeciles.
>>
>>6335794
Boring.

But I guess I can get you off for hours, working on a fifth and sixth orgasm of the night despite your protests that you're too sensitive and can't take any more, and you'll inevitably fall into relaxed submission in spite of yourself.

Then you'll be my pet. I'll have you dress up as Supergirl, and sit on my face.
>>
>>6335692
Yeah that's what I thought. Pity because most of the cute ones just straight up stop responding when I say that I'm into chicks

I'm sure there are some actual lesbos in there though, only been doing this for a day.
>>
File: NrKVDWY.jpg (31 KB, 576x574) Image search: [Google]
NrKVDWY.jpg
31 KB, 576x574
>>6335803
>Instead I got an angry mob telling me that I'm wrong?

That's like 2-3 people bruv.

Your posts actually made me laugh. Here, have a butt.
>>
To all the sexually frustrated women ITT:

Make an account on okcupid and you'll get laid within a week even if you live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: 0823_4987.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
0823_4987.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>6335803
you got response and p calm explanations for why you might think what you do but are wrong. it was a baited question to begin with and you're kinda deluded but the thread is up and there's the evidence of it.

then you got butthurt started calling us angry dykes/cunts/rugmunchers for not agreeing with you, we laughed or ignored, you continue getting mad

I mean just read through how angrier you get with each response of just basic logic. you're "studies" are nonsense easily explained as such and are the only two you got. you're logic is that some girls online listed as bi and weren't as interested in you so you leap to "ALL WOMEN ARE BI" and that just makes no sense. Sure sex and fluid and all that gay shit but nah man you can't just make that leap.

Like are you just hoping for us to greentext you stories of times we fucked 'straight' girls so you can masturbate to that?

Here's just about every lesbian/straight store
>fuck a supposedly straight girl
>she's usually not equally receptive to eating pussy
>just wants hers eaten
>she doesn't love you or do much back to you sexually
>eventually leaves for a dude
>lesbian heartbroken and hopes to never fall for that again
>probably does a couple more times
the end

Here's a cute gif. Pretend I wrote whatever lesbiancuck story you really wanted. Sorry about triggering all your anger issues it was just too easy.
>>
>>6335845
That's a nice butt. Anyway I'm off. Thank you ladies for giving me a fun night.

>>6335864
That woman isn't straight zzz.
>>
>>6335880
>i got called out on my retarded butthurt so i'm gonna fedora out

awe
>>
>>6335864
*Your
>>
File: okie.jpg (50 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
50 KB, 500x517
EX GF ANON THIS IS THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU THE MOST. PLS JOIN THE DISCORD AND ASSUME YOUR RIGHTFUL POSITION AS MY ONE TRUE WIFE.
>>
>>6335942
>ONE TRUE WIFE

FakeNazi.
RealNazi chose Superanon over me.
>>
File: froggy.gif (584 KB, 216x300) Image search: [Google]
froggy.gif
584 KB, 216x300
>>6335966
No. I realized my error. Pls. Please take me back. Pls.
>>
>>6335985
But you're not into little boobs...
>>
File: me kissing your wonderful body.gif (925 KB, 461x255) Image search: [Google]
me kissing your wonderful body.gif
925 KB, 461x255
>>6336003
I was just kidding. I love your chest. And what's more, you're a better person. Iirc you will be a proper mom and raise my daughters with me. Am I wrong?
>>
>>6336043
Hmm.....I'll think about it. I suspect you only want me back because SGanon won't eat your ass.
>>
File: chic-samesex-wedding-19.jpg (281 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
chic-samesex-wedding-19.jpg
281 KB, 600x400
>>6336067
Ok I never wanted my ass to be eaten. I don't know where that came up. You are my future. In front of me, all this time. (Also you were selling yourself that one time). Just go ahead add yourself to the Discord and take your rightful place as the Queen Consort.
>>
>>6335897
no just too drunk, in need of a shower, and then the new game of thrones
>>
>>6336078
Haha how do I do that? I don't even know what Discord is.
>>
>>6336085
You can download the app. Which would make things easier. You can also join via browser. Just take the invite. here
>>6335249
>>
>>6336090
She isn't crying because I sold myself as a joke a few threads back in the slave auction thread /she/ started, is she?

(I just wanted to see what people would bid. I was never unfaithful. Nazi didn't even bid for me...)
>>
File: 197570_1236171663063_full.jpg (59 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
197570_1236171663063_full.jpg
59 KB, 720x406
>>6336067
>>6336090

Can confirm, she's been crying for you all day.
It's kinda endearing in a weird way.
>>
File: ass grab.gif (911 KB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
ass grab.gif
911 KB, 450x259
>>6336126
Come. To. Me.
>>
>>6335528
Isn't avatarfagging bannable?
>>
>>6336143
Okay, I'll check it out soon. I can't voicechat right now though or else my roomate will look at me funny and spy on us.
>>
File: avdrdkwwbtqy8hiltunu.jpg (43 KB, 647x525) Image search: [Google]
avdrdkwwbtqy8hiltunu.jpg
43 KB, 647x525
>>6336149

...Actually true.
Huh.
>>
File: pls.jpg (69 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
69 KB, 500x332
>>6336157
It isn't voice chat only. It's actually mostly text. Don't be too long gf-anon.
>>
File: 1393718832833.jpg (48 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1393718832833.jpg
48 KB, 960x720
I'm a trans girl and you can't make me leave.

I am invading your space. I'm staying here until I have a cis les best friend and you can't stop me.
>>
>>6336176
>girl

just LOL

kill yourself
>>
>>6336176
Okay
>>
File: a128.gif (1020 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
a128.gif
1020 KB, 488x275
>>6336171

Exactly.
It shouldnt be cute.
But it really is quite sweet in a weird roundabout way.
>>
File: bait.gif (4 MB, 348x274) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
4 MB, 348x274
>>6336204
But................
>I like bait
>>
>>6336176
nobody who likes the big o can be a bad person
>>
File: tumblr_mxt2efs9Ed1qjcq1co1_500.png (143 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxt2efs9Ed1qjcq1co1_500.png
143 KB, 500x281
>>6336204

Lopsided smiles best smiles
>tfw qt you like has a lopsided grin
>hnnnnnnnn
>>
File: another gay wedding.jpg (520 KB, 1194x900) Image search: [Google]
another gay wedding.jpg
520 KB, 1194x900
>>6336237
>tfw have a lopsided smile that people say they is my best feature
meh.
>>
File: ctceo.gif (2 MB, 450x215) Image search: [Google]
ctceo.gif
2 MB, 450x215
>>6336230
Mean
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.