[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be trap gamer girl trash > Playing vidya gaems > Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: sayitlove.png (703 KB, 833x704) Image search: [Google]
sayitlove.png
703 KB, 833x704
> Be trap gamer girl trash
> Playing vidya gaems
> Get gifted skin
> Thank him and ask info to be friends
> Find out he's really cute
> Send him pics
> He thinks I'm cute, doesn't seem to know trans
> Want to date??
> ????
> Errr...

How do I go about asking him if he likes transgirls without sounding weird? What are the techniques you can do to slyly find out if someone is okay with LGBT?

I don't wanna mess this up. ;_;
>>
what does he look like?
>>
>>6326861
He either knows you're trans and doesn't feel 100% about dating you or he's simply baffled that a girl would be so direct in asking him out. I'd just steer the conversation into trans stuff and try to gauge how he feels about trans people or maybe ask him directly how he feels about trans girls. If he reacts negatively just stop hitting on him and keep the relationship platonic.
>>
File: ivfq02.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ivfq02.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Don't worry about whether he likes t-girls. instead think about how you can MAKE him like them.

maybe just send him ero pics, and include a full naked body shot. if he wants more you know he is ok with trans
>>
>>6326861
just pretend to be cis senpai
then when its about to get lewd you whip out your gt and slap him across his face
>>
>>6326861
whip out ur GT and ask him if it's small enough yet
>>
>>6326918
>whip out ur GT and ask him if it's small enough yet
>worrying about if your manhood is bigger than your bf's
just don't date dicklets, they're LITERALLY less of a man than their hung counterparts
>>
>>6326861
you could do the well tested
>lol look at these fucking disgusting trannies
setup and see what his reaction to that is?
>>
>>6326861
Either string him along for money or tell him. Basically, it's a question of whether you want money or sex.
>>
>>6326861
Go for it
>>
>>6326861
tell him you have a dick but you're still down to fuck, if he is

if he really wants you, he will look past that
>>
>>6326897
I have strange tastes! As in I find more "huggable" guys with light beards are cute. I'd be scared of posting his pic only for people to downplay him.

>>6326903
I was thinking this! It just feels like it's too obvious since I gave him the "you wouldn't like me if you knew more about me" dating prerequisite

>>6326929
Maybe I should just ask his orientation.

But even guys who like traps still go by straight, so it's a mindfuck D:
>>
>>6326908
This
>>
>>6326861
>talk about fetishes

>sempai I'm kind of into futa and traps
>anon futa and traps r gross
>i don't want to date you sempai

or...

>sempai I'm kind of into futa and traps
>anon futa and traps r hot
>sempai would you fuck one?
>yes anon
>sempai im a trap
>>
>>6327337

Yes.
>>
>>6326861
>this will never happen to me
>>
File: blfc2016.jpg (62 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
blfc2016.jpg
62 KB, 960x733
>>6327337
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

That's perfect!

>senpai, I think boys dressing up r cute, do you?

It wont even be weird cause I'm weaboo trash, and everyone knows weeb girls usually dig traps.

Thank you, anonnn <3
>>
>>6327581
erm, maybe try wording it a little more clearly. Doesn't have to be right away, but I can think of a few ways he could answer that question with some sort of yes and still not get the point
>>
>>6327581
he might just agree because he knows cute weeb girls like boys in cosplay and he wants to seem interested
>>
>>6327684
>>6327696

good points. I didn't think of that.

Maybe showing him some pictures and being like "aren't they 'dorbs?" and then leading into it.

I didn't plan on wording it like that! More of an example, ^_^;;

you peeps think of everything heh
>>
>>6327723
>you peeps think of everything heh
that because we love you~
>>
Updates OP?
>>
>>6326861
How about being honest with him? I don't think you will change his opinion on trans people that easily. He sounds pretty beta gifting things to random people he finds attractive. Probably a pudgy desperate guy who will be okay with anything
>>
Anything new OP?
>>
>>6326926
>7.5 inches thick and old man balls
>No guy has ever been bigger
Well atleast i got a good starting point for SRS
>>
>>6326918
Omg I love you. One of the best comments I've seen lol.
>>
>>6326861
Is there a difference between a trans girl and a man pretending to be a woman on the internet?
>>
>>6327581
>>6327723
If you say "boys dressing up" then obv he'll just think of you as a boy.
>>
>>6345366
a few years.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.