[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be mtf trans. Thankfully I pass nicely enough I can go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: blank_stare.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
blank_stare.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>be mtf trans. Thankfully I pass nicely enough I can go out without fear. In two years nobody has realized I am trans just by seeing me.

>Got a job at a hobby and comp store. The pay is nice and I love the place. My coworkers are nice, except for this hispanic guy who is kinda douche-ish.

>One time I don't close well the bathroom door and this guy opens the door and sees me and almost screams "holy fuck you are a dude". I feel how my world crumbles down.

>I tell him I am not a guy, that I am transgender and I beg him to not tell anyone. I'm freaking out so bad I'm crying my eyes out.

>He says that if I am "good" to him he won't tell anyone. That was 3 months ago. Since then we go to the bathroom or the storage room 2-3 times a day. Also I began to wear the kind of clothes he wants me to, even if they are more trashy than I like, and send him nudie selfies when he wants.

And, the worse part is I think I am falling in love. I feel so jealous when he talks to other girls, and I can't feel but feel happy when he says I am hot.

What's wrong with me?
>>
Sounds like a living nightmare. Christ, you are one hell of a degenerate. I'll pray for you, OP.
>>
>>6323233

It is a nightmare in more ways than one.
>>
>>6323226
>AGP Erotica the post.

If any of that was true he would lose his job, you could sue him as well, after you reported him to your superiors first.

No company wants to get sued because one of their employees is a tard.
>>
>>6323240
You are playing a dangerous game. If you allow yourself to be manipulated like that, it's only going to get worse and worse...
>>
>>6323226
>And, the worse part is I think I am falling in love. I feel so jealous when he talks to other girls, and I can't feel but feel happy when he says I am hot.
>What's wrong with me?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin_effect
"He that has once done you a Kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged."

Because you do something nice for him, your mind seeks an explanation for why. The reason that it invents is that you like him (usually, it's as a friend), even though the real reason is he's blackmailing you.
>>
OP, I'm a transgirl too. I recently became homeless and had to crawl back to my mom and stepdad. He was the reason I left.

When I returned he pretty much told me if I was "good" he wouldn't not only let me stay, but even spoil me a bit. If I said no, he would kick me out.

My mom takes pills for sleeping. Every night after she falls asleep he comes to my room, or when we are alone. He keeps saying that, that I should be "good" to him.

I don't know how to escape from it anymore, either. Is almost like I am used to it. Whenever he tells me "go to your room and put on some music" I know what he wants, and I just do it. Is almost like this is part of my life now.
>>
>>6323283

D-does he makes you call him daddy while he fucks you?
>>
>>6323320

yes..
>>
>>6323283
>>6323320
>>6323449

>Step-parents

Not even once.
>>
this is just like my yaoi mangos
>>
File: 56cca79e29049342148b4569.jpg (229 KB, 868x1257) Image search: [Google]
56cca79e29049342148b4569.jpg
229 KB, 868x1257
>transchicks love a good dicking

what's so new about this?
>>
>>6323226
>Work in Walmart
>Sitting in break room with others
>co-worker comes up to me and says "I gotta tell ya' somethin'"
>Say okay, and he leads me into the backroom, where it's just me and him
>Says something along the lines of "is this you?"
>and shows me a profile I made years ago on Myspace
>I obviously look like just an effeminate dude in the profile pic, and I still look like that but I pass somehow
>I panic and stutter making it painfully obvious that it was totally me
>"ooooo...kaaay" and he leaves me alone
>a few days later
>working and one of my coworkers (big beefy dude looks really fucking mean) just keeps staring at me
>shift is over and I'm about to leave
>notice that he's leaving too, still staring at me, but he's a distance away
>get to parking lot and turn my head around and he's still trailing me
>kinda panic and walk faster, he does the same
>>
OP confirmed for kayla's fanfic
>>
>>6323607

>I get to my car and he's already right behind me and just grabs my arm
>I yell "what!" at him and he just looks fucking pissed at me (he always looked like that though, so not sure if he was actually mad or not)
>"you're a man?! Jesus Christ, that's fucking weird dude!"
>tell him to fuck off and say that that isn't true
>"bullshit, I saw that picture"
>tell him it wasn't me, just somebody who looks similar
>He grabs my arm and tells me to follow him, I do because I'm scared
>He brings me to the men's bathroom and into the handicapped stall
>tells me to take my pants off
>wot.jpg I just stand there awkwardly shaking cuz nervous
>"fine, fuck it"
>Grabs a handful of toilet paper, puts it into my mouth and holds both my arms up over my head
>I'm struggling to get away from him, but he's like fucking 3x my size just give up and start crying
>with his free hand he lifts my shirt
>I don't think he knew what trans was because when he saw that I actually had boobs he kinda reeled back and realized he was going to get in big fuckin' trouble
>>
>>6323614
>he probably decided 'fuck it, I'm screwed anyways now why not have fun?' and started unzipping my jeans
>I was relived and now I'm back to fucking panicking like crazy
>unzips my pants and my shitty tuck job is probably obvious, because again he reels back again and is like "wtf is happening"
>pulls my underwear down and my dick flops out, he looks at me like I just murdered someone
>takes the shit out of my mouth so I could speak
"so are you a dude or a girl?!"
>I don't know what to say to him so I go "I...I d-don't know"
>lets go of my arms and just leaves, probably in shock or someshit
>>
>>6323607
>>6323614
this gonn be good

WHAT THEN?
>>
File: Aw_b715fd_477795.jpg (41 KB, 626x400) Image search: [Google]
Aw_b715fd_477795.jpg
41 KB, 626x400
>>6323617
>lets go of my arms and just leaves
back in the days bullies at least hate-fucked you and left your butthole creampied with their bully juice

what a pussy ass queer he was
>>
Do we really need a shitty fanfiction general?
>>
>>6323644
yes
>>
File: índice.jpg (15 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
15 KB, 190x265
>tfw you hope some day some manly bully will drag you to somewhere secluded and hatefuck you every so often
>>
File: 1409847171991.jpg (23 KB, 316x341) Image search: [Google]
1409847171991.jpg
23 KB, 316x341
ITT Things that never happened.
>>
>>6323644
I like these stories and rub my girl dick furiously while reading them, true or not.
>>
>>6323629

yeah, what a fucking let down
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.