[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hookups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 189x267
Do you think post-op trans people should have to tell hookup partners that they're trans?

Obviously its different for long-term relationships, but if you're just sleeping with someone, you shouldn't have to disclose your medical history, right?
>>
>>6323166
If you don't disclose it you are raping them via deception. It is dishonest, and it is a dick move. It's very selfish and doing such things should make you feel bad, and if it doesn't, then you're simply a bad person.

t. ethical tranny
>>
>>6323166
Nah, you don't have to tell them.
>>
>>6323192
>Nah, you don't have to tell them.
t. rapist
>>
>>6323186
What exactly are you deceiving them into? Isn't it the same as if you were in an accident and had genital reconstruction? I'd presume you wouldn't require someone to disclose that.
>>
If you want to get yourself beaten, that would be a good course of action.
>>
>>6323215
How is that the same, even remotely?
>>
Honestly I haven't made up my mind about it yet.
I'm leaning towards not having to tell them though.
On the other hand, i wouldn't wanna be with someone who's got a problem with me being trans in the first place, but again that's more for actual relationships
>>
>>6323205
You're deceiving them into having sex with a man, isn't it obvious? Some people are very turned off by sex with someone who was born male.

This is nowhere near the same as someone who got reconstructive surgery. It is very different.
SRS is taking a set of male genitals and rearranging it such that it looks more like female genitals. When you stick your penis into an SRS vagina, you're sticking your dick inside of a rearranged set of male genitals. When you have sex with a tranny you are having sex with someone who was born male and altered their body to bring it closer to looking like a female - but you are not fucking a cis girl. It is not the same as sex with a cis girl.

By having sex with someone and not telling them you're trans, it is rape because you are withholding very important information that could potentially make them not want to sleep with you. It's like telling a girl that you're a billionaire and saying you'll fuck her for a million dollars, giving her the desire to fuck you without knowing it's all a lie. By fucking that girl and not paying them, or not being a billionaire at all, you'd be raping them, even though the sex seemed consensual.

It's the same principle. You're deceiving someone into having sex with you without the full picture. That is why it is rape. Not everyone wants to have sex with someone who was born male but altered their body to look more like a female - you know this as a fact. The rejection that you undoubtedly would receive is your motivator for not telling people, but keep in mind that by not telling people you are raping them, because by not telling them you are trans, you are lying to them about your identity and about what they are having sex with.

t. realistic and ethical tranny.
>>
>>6323243
Because both are rape.
>>
>>6323256

Ok you make a very good argument, but how is it lying if you never say that you were born that sex? If the person never claims to be a cis woman, they're not lying by actually being a trans woman.

For example, take the reverse. Say a trans man needs to be a prostitute to get money for surgery. Would it be rape for him to pretend to be a cis girl to make more money? He's actually a man on the inside so someone could say that's deceptive just as easily, since that would also turn many people off of the sex.
>>
>>6323299
>but how is it lying if you never say that you were born that sex?
Again, it's very obvious. Your appearance is deceiving. You look like a cis girl (perhaps to only the untrained eye, perhaps not, but regardless...).

With your appearance, you are telling them that you are a cis woman. By not denying it and by not telling them you're trans, you are lying to them. Withholding truth and allowing people to assume what is natural is the same thing as lying.

>Say a trans man needs to be a prostitute to get money for surgery. Would it be rape for him to pretend to be a cis girl to make more money?
You're not understanding how this works and you're grasping at straws because of how badly you want it to -not- be rape, so that you can justify raping men for your own benefit.

It is not the same scenario in reverse. The same scenario in reverse would be a FTM withholding their trans status and fucking girls (as you can see this is basically an impossible scenario, but nonetheless, this would be the opposite scenario, and yes, that would be rape)

Your scenario would not be deceiving them in the same way. There is no deception about the body itself - the body itself is legitimately female, whether or not they want it to be. With trans girls there is deception about the body - that with which you are having sex. Trans girls who don't tell you they are trans prior to sex are deceiving you into thinking that you are fucking a cis girl, when you are actually fucking a male body that has been altered.

With the pre-mones pre-op FTM there is no deception about the body, that which is being fucked. It's a female body, and that's what they're there to fuck. No deception.

Would it be rape that they want to be a man? Or would it be rape for a pre-everything MTF to fuck people without telling them? Sure. It's not as serious of a deception, but sure. It could potentially be.

Regardless, you're a total scumbag and a selfish asshole rapist if you ever fuck without telling first
>>
>>6323371
>Regardless, you're a total scumbag and a selfish asshole rapist if you ever fuck without telling first

I haven't done this and you've changed my view on the subject. But I still think it's a bit strong to say people who have are rapists.

If the technology advanced to the point to where trans people could completely biologically transition, would you make the same claim?
>>
Can we stop calling everything rape pls
rape is rape
ie, forcing someone to have sex with you

Deceiving someone into getting in bed with you is still shitty, generally speaking, but it's not rape.

In the case of transwomen, if a postop trans gal has sex with a guy, she's not tricking him into having sex with a guy, since she's a post op gal. And not a man, like the other anon said.
Now it's true that most hetero guys dont like the idea of having sex with someone who used to 'be a guy' . But who cares what she used to be, now she's a woman.
I mean, we all used to be children too. It doesn't mean that as adults we can only have sex with pedophiles cause we used to be kids. Shit doesn't make sense.
>>
>mfw raping str8 men into fags
>>
Lying to someone that you care about them so that they'll fuck you is rape

therefore I've been raped by chasers multiple times
>>
>>6323451
This.

Anyone who cares that much that they're post op and can't tell by looking at it is just a man who is insecure about his sexuality.
>>
>>6327591
I sure hope not. I often tell trannies I fuck on the side that I want a relationship and how I don't care about their dick and see them as a "woman", when in reality, I only want them for a quick fuck and the only reason I'm fucking them is because I see them as really convincing crossdressing men, which I'm into.

Still wouldn't call it rape imo.
>>
File: 1456359770536.jpg (46 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
1456359770536.jpg
46 KB, 500x310
I've been in the tell them camp for a long time but i'm sick of getting turned down by cis people because 'lel i don't care what you look and feel like you're a dude'.

People lie constantly to get sex. The way I see it 'I have a big dick', 'I'm rich', 'I'm great at sex', i swear i wash my genitals' are all equally as bad as as 'I'm cis' when it comes to little white lies.

We can't all be 100% ethical all the time and nearly nobody is.
>>
>>6327689
This is a good argument too. I think I'll say it's more ethical to mention it but you're not *raping them* if you don't.
>>
>>6327727
I think that's how i see it these days too. IF you care about the person tell them. If it's just a one night stand with a douche don't bother.
>>
>>6323166
I'm not lgbt but I'm on this thread for interesting posts like these.

But you gotta be honest if someone doesn't except you than its their loss
>>
>>6323289
You have no idea what the definition of rape is and should shoot yourself.
>>
>>6323413

Probably not, since at that point your one-night-stand won't be interested in your past live experiences or whatnot, and there wouldn't be any trickery since they'd be fucking a biological female body.

This does get closer to the ship of Theseus, but at the end I would be inclined to say it's a new ship entirely.
>>
File: Naganohara2.jpg (24 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
Naganohara2.jpg
24 KB, 300x381
>>6329420
>>6323413

Different anon by the way
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.