[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be attracted to someone based on their skeleton? I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: spooky shoes.jpg (12 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
spooky shoes.jpg
12 KB, 450x318
Can you be attracted to someone based on their skeleton?

I always thought I was a faggot, until my female friend showed me here full-body x-rays from one of her routine post-chemo checkups. Her bones are so graceful and cute, just like the femboys I'm usually into.

The worst part about it is she's intent on hanging this latest x-ray on the wall of her apartment, to "commemorate" how far she's come. Hast his ever happened to anyone else? All I want now is to [spoiler]jump her bones[/spoiler].
>>
You might be a necromancer Anon.
>>
>>6322806
That or just an ordinary necrophile.
Not as cool but more common.
>>
>>6322810
You can't be gay and a necrophile. There are homosexual necromancers who are exclusively spooky to skellingtons and autonecrophiles who are spooky to the thought of themselves as a lich.
>>
>>6322785
Yeah I wouldn't pursue this fetish lest you become a serial killer.
>>
>>6322785

I wonder what your reaction would be to seeing a male skeleton.
>>
>Creative
>Subtle
>Taps into one of the worst insecurities(and the most unchangeable)

9/10 bretty good mtf bait. 1 point off for not knowing this board has no spoilers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.