[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be a vers androgynous faggot >Talk to trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 34951124121.png (454 KB, 472x387) Image search: [Google]
34951124121.png
454 KB, 472x387
>Be me
>Be a vers androgynous faggot
>Talk to trans girl for a long time
>Hang out periodically, kiss, cuddle, nothing more because she has weird qualms about sex
>She texts me almost every day; obviously likes me a lot
>Haven't declared ourselves a couple or anything
>I'm starved sexually
>Start talking to another vers guy
>He has all the same sexual interests as me and his personality syncs with mine
>Really want to meet up with him soon and go crazy
>Feel guilty about the trans girl though

What have I gotten myself into /lgbt/?
Am I "cheating"?
Am I a scumbag for seeking something that this trans girl cannot provide me with?
Am I being sneaky or is this the most logical thing to do?
Please give advice and similar experiences.

(Pic not the girl from the story.)
>>
>>6322696
>Cuddle, kiss
You're at least a semithing. If you want to go bang other people at least break up with her first.
>>
Be poly or break up but lay it on the line with her, playa.
>>
>>6322758
But we're not really dating so I can't wrap my head around "breaking up" that which doesn't exist, even though we're not "just friends". I don't know if she thinks we're just softcore fwb or what.
>>
>>6322771
If you aren't an actual couple you don't have to "break up". Just let them know that you want something more than what they're giving you. Be honest.

If someone wasn't what I wanted and we were nothing more than friends or FWBs I'd want them to know.
>>
>>6322771

Tell both or at least tell her - you knew her from earlier than the other person, she takes precedence.

-I like you
-I'm starting to like this other person too
-I need sex
-Do you want sex or should I try getting sex from this other person?

You don't know what she'll tell you, so you either can't plant beyond that point or think up several contingency plans.
>>
is that red
>>
>>6322696
btw op pic man shoulders but v. cute
>>
>>6322771
No man there is an unspoken agreement between you two, even though you apparently don't understand that.

If you go sleep around without telling her beforehand, or without ending it between you and her, then that will be a huge asshole move and you will be an undeniable scumbag.

Don't be a dick man. It's very obvious that she would be hurt if she knew you were sleeping around. She obviously likes you. If you sleep around it will hurt her, and that will make you a dick.

If you're going to break her heart do it the honorable way and just break it off with her. Don't be a cheating slut piece of shit who makes me ashamed to be a femboy because people like you make us look like dirty sluts.

Or you could stay with her and try to develop that a bit until you're having sex. Probably won't take long. Just be patient and don't be a cheating asshole.
>>
>>6322775
Yeah okay I suppose it'd be courteous to not go behind her back about this sort of thing.

>>6322780
I know for a fact she won't be open to what I want sexually, so it comes down to whether or not she will be cool with me seeking external sources. I feel like a dick, but I can't be monogamous if we don't even have sex. You know?
>>
>>6322696
R u on moans, Femboy?
>>
>>6322805
>piece of shit who makes me ashamed to be a femboy because people like you make us look like dirty sluts.
I haven't actually done anything and clearly am conflicted about what to do, so no.
>try to develop that a bit until you're having sex
Not likely. She has all these neuroses about sex in general and is pretty close-minded: genital dysphoria, doesn't want to bottom, literally has never touched my dick, I feel like I'm with a child.
>inb4 you're a typical entitled guy thinking with his dick
No, I would think if you claim to "like" someone a lot, you'd be interested in doing more than kissing someone the way a grandmother kisses her grandson. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to end whatever has developed.

>>6322816
No.
>>
>>6322696
Rather than jumping to "break up" how about you speak to her about your sexual frustration?
>>
>>6322808
>I know for a fact she won't be open to what I want sexually
Well, that's her legit choice to make
Is there anything else where you could have sexual common ground.

>I can't be monogamous if we don't even have sex.
And this is legit yours. I couldn't, either. What'd be the point.

But not being honest about it would be worse.

Who knows, maybe she understands?

And yeah,
>Not likely. She has all these neuroses about sex in general and is pretty close-minded: genital dysphoria, doesn't want to bottom, literally has never touched my dick, I feel like I'm with a child.

must stink big time

>I haven't actually done anything and clearly am conflicted about what to do, so no.

As long as you're honest and don't pressure people into doing things they don't want to, I say you have nothing to feel guilty about.

Having to choose between persons will always suck, but at least you don't have anything clear and specific going with either of them.
>>
>>6322831
You've solved it then. Go end things with her and be the slut you are inside. Next time make sure you don't let things develop between yourself and people who can't give you the sex you want.
>>
>>6322864
>fuck this
you have no responsibility to end things because you haven't started yet
if she grows up in a year and you want to try again you can, unless you embarrass her by saying something about the situation.
>>
>>6322863
>Is there anything else where you could have sexual common ground.

She treats me like her brother. Whenever we've talked about going further, she claims she's "open to things", but then makes no effort to do anything and doesn't express interest in anything I suggest either, even some of the most vanilla stuff.

In terms of more lewd things, I sent her a generic "Bottoming 101 Guide" (she's a virgin with guys) and she goes "yeah I'm not reading that". Then she makes fun of chasers who want to be topped and says how retarded that is (not that I'm even demanding that, but it's just another thing off the list).

>As long as you're honest and don't pressure people into doing things they don't want to
Yeah exactly, so I don't want to force her to do things that she obviously doesn't want to do. I think my libido is just 10x stronger than her's, which is basically non-existent. She wants me to be her best friend who cuddles her and that's it. I can't stick around forever for this.

It sucks, but thank you for your input. I feel clearer about what to do. I'm going to have a talk with her and lay it all out on the table, then assess what to do next based on her response.

>>6322864
Am I a slut? No I really don't think so. I think I'm being realistic about what's going on here.

>>6322892
I think it's more about just telling her what's going on in my head, instead of being shady and aloof about everything, but yeah I tend to agree.
>>
>>6322892
T. massive slut who probably cheats in every relationship. Selfish shit like this is disgusting.
>>
>>6322902
>my physical desire for sex is so strong I have to find someone other than the person I've been leading on to satisfy it
>but I'm totally not a slut
You shouldn't have let things develop when you know damn well you want the dick.
>>
>>6322925
We were friends before any of this and we never discussed sex. Now that I've been made aware of her mentality, I'm choosing how to act. That's not leading someone on. I'd like to be sexually compatible with someone who I'm potentially going to be in a sexual relationship with.
>>
>>6322943
Then do the honorable thing and tell her, anything else is selfish and cruel.
>>
>>6322796
she played league of legends professionally for a few months
>>
>>6323158
>she played league of legends professionally for a few months

Damn that's a total turn-off
>>
>>6323230
There are pics of her gt around
>>
>>6323428
pls no bully her
>>
File: 1419900708103.webm (3 MB, 672x378) Image search: [Google]
1419900708103.webm
3 MB, 672x378
>>
>>6323452

She's shy as fuck about her shoulders and trying a bit too hard about the elbows-close-to-torso thing, but I guess it's to be expected.

Still awkward cute and I like her taste in hoodies
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.