[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questionning your sexuality because of 2d characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I have a serious problem here.
I'm lesbian, pretty sure i don't wanna grow old with a guy, never attracted to any real guy ever,...
But i played a game and watched some anime and now i found myself attracted to a male 2d character, and deep voices. Does that mean i'm not lesbian? Does that mean i'm bi even if i don't like any real guy? I'm so confused.
>tl;dr i'm questionning my sexuality because of a fucking 2d character (and a liking for deep voices).
Did that ever happened to anyone here?
>>
I still don't get why people get their panties in a bunch about stuff like this.
>>
>>6321818

Who was the character, senpai? Might depend on what he looks like.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>6321846
...Humanized Sans from Undertale.
You can all judge me.
>>
>>6321897
Fuck, posted an image for ants
>>
>>6321897
liking boys under 6'2''''/170lbs =! liking men
>>
>>6321899

So what attracts you about the character, scruffiness? I would say be prepared for the possibility that you might fall for a guy in real life, but not to worry too much about it whether it happens or not.
>>
>>6321949
Idk man, i just don't know.
I doubt it'll happen though, but yeah, there is like a 1% chance possibility so..
It's just that everyone knows i'm lesbian and i would feel terribad, people would probably think i was lying like those tumblrtards/not really one/...
>>
>>6321922
>lies that closet homo men tell themselves
>>
>>6321982
you're not a true gay like the ones born gay and never ever had an attraction to boys thats for sure
>>
File: tot.jpg (70 KB, 365x300) Image search: [Google]
tot.jpg
70 KB, 365x300
>>6321897
>>
>>6321897
tbqh I'd tap that.
>>
>it's another "lesbian finds out she's attracted to what she's supposed to be" episode
>>
>>6321982
I kinda get your pain anon. I haven't really fallen for a guy like. .. ever (unless you count lust-less crushes during childhood for something), and not one, real or not, has made my heart beat so fast that I feel a mix of lust, desire and a want for greatness erupt within me as many girls have before.

But I do feel something, sometimes, when I look at certain guys, and I'm still not sure what that something actually means, so I'm trying to avoid labelling myself and stay closeted until I figure it out.

I think the best advice I got for you is to try and forget how this is "messing up" your plans (since you assumed yourself to be lesbian for long), and try not to bring harsh judgement on yourself and just go with it. Try not to think about the implications and just do whatever floats your boat. You ought to figure it out on the long run. At least, that is what I'm hoping for.

Btw, pic related is what gets me questioning, same for Jackson and his hunky arms.
>>
>>6321922
oh look, ANOTHER fag in denial
>>
>>6328062
weeb scum
>>
>>6328062
>pic related is what gets me questioning
the person in your pic is clearly a dragking.
>>
>>6328351
No, just korean.
>>
>>6321818
straight men trolling the board all day every day

not even a nice try
>>
>>6329394
why would you bump the thread then
>>
>>6329467
so everyone can read it
>>
>>6321897
Judging super hard desu baka senpai
>>
>>6332570
You can't tell me that guy isn't hot, regardless of the source.
>>
>>6321818
>I'm lesbian, pretty sure i don't wanna grow old with a guy, never attracted to any real guy ever,...

sounds like you dislike the idea of being into guys more then that you're exclusively into girls.

stop worrying about fitting in with an identity group and just like who you like.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.