[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal age for males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1345756162702.jpg (1 MB, 640x2550) Image search: [Google]
1345756162702.jpg
1 MB, 640x2550
I am 42, quite gay dead, I think.

I think one of the misconceptions we have about hetero and homosexual perspectives being analogous is that hetero males worship female beauty while homos worship male beauty.

I don't think this is an accurate comparison. Heteros are bound by many things as innate perpetrators of the population. The lifestyle itself is not just a matter of preference, but simply lots of disciplines: monogamy, family law etc.

So what they like really has little to do with the lifestyle. Their culture seems to be in crisis because they have forfeited so many of the disciplines that kept them socially elevated. They can engage in anything so much that the relatively new concept and term 'heterosexual' now mean little about themselves and more about chastity from homosex.

Meanwhile, our values have always had the luxury of being more elective. All through history, we see that its not so much the worship of males but of male youth. Perhaps because it seems that the true engine of society always seems to emerge during that age at the height of a male life-span, the late 20's.

So in my view, the ideal age of a male to live as or as appeal is about 26.

What do you think? Is your vision of the ideal period different, and if so why? It might be interesting to state your age also for perspective.

I pick 26, because by then, I think a man has truly learned what the world is and how it works, and then has the confidence of experience rather than theory. The ancient Greeks saw it a bit differently, they saw it as just a bit past prime; 25 was the marrying age among Spartans for males, 15 for females. Until that point, they still were glorified as demi-gods. They were considered men at 20, but not mature for family until 25.
>>
File: 1536300124_de799798d6_b.jpg (369 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1536300124_de799798d6_b.jpg
369 KB, 768x1024
>>6321804

>innate perpetuators of the population

fixt
>>
>>6321804
What a shame such a wonderful topic is going to waste. I guess you won't find any intellectuals here to muse with, OP.

Only ugly trannies, and degenerate faggots.
>>
>>6321804
What makes you pick 26 specifically ? It seems a bit arbitrary, OP. I think the ideal age for a man has too many variables to be so definitely quantified.
>>
>>6327303
You're being a little judgmental, anon. Tone it down and don't get so worked up about a slow thread.
>>
>gay death
I remember this meme from r9k

you should go back there
>>
>>6321804
I doubt that a little bit, but I was in prison at 26 so maybe that's skewed my perception a little. My life really began at 29-30, a year after I got out.
>>
>>6327732
uh oh, we got us a bad boy
>>
>>6327635
Try telling that to an aging twink.
>>
>>6328502
It's only a problem if you have nothing going on in your life except sex.
>>
>>6327635
That meme existed before r9k was even a concept
>>
>>6327732

Actually, I was in also, and find you learn a lot about male-male interaction and dynamics that is much harder to see outside. Prison sucks I guess, but its a great education on reality versus social narratives.

I'm sorry you were in jail, but am glad you got that experience in seeing manhood distilled to its more basic parts.
>>
>>6321804
after leaving uni at 25, I was clueless af.
a decade of wage slaving and I learned alot.

I know I'm past my physical prime, but I'm still active and healthy.
Now the question is what can I do mentally, b/c I'm much wiser.
>>
>>6321804
>feminine males & females
late teens early twenties

>masculine males
mid twenties to late twenties maybe early thirties but probably not
>>
>>6331631

>maybe early thirties but probably not

That's an interesting distinction, It shows a particular emphasis on certain male qualities other than simply 'not female'.

I suppose it would be physical strength and virility.

>>6331572

I would assume a natural path to self improvement targeted at security and strength for later years. It is something I am trying to learn myself, at any rate, rather than simply passing my remaining days waiting to die.

Its confusing because it is difficult to form motivation beyond basic primal drives. Being older, I have lost a lot of idealism and cant be moved by abstracts as easily.

I admit it is difficult to be at an age that exceeds a more natural human life-span; living itself becomes something of a paradox.

I can't create certainties yet, only elevated probabilities of success, with guaranteed certain failure as the alternative. But it is said that 'push' does not last, one needs something to 'pull' oneself forward to achieve anything.

Presently, I have trouble identifying what can 'pull' me at this point that is realistic. Without certainty, it is difficult to create faith. Perhaps I can pull myself with the certainty of possibility of future opportunities rather than the certainty of continued deterioration and absolute lack of possibilities if I do nothing and simply await demise.

Sorry for getting personal, just thinking out loud.
>>
>>6331707
Navel-gazing existential funks can usually be alleviated with proper socialization and hobbies.

Build something lately?
>>
>>6328618
Sex is an important part of life
>>
>>6332732
Well I've gone my whole life so far without it, so apparently not.
>>
>>6333747
Same. Although whether never having been near another human being has done some serious fucked up shit towards me or not is hard to tell.
>>
>>6333777
It probably has, to both of us. I've just realized recently how completely fucked I am.
>>
>>6333805
Yeah it probably has. I'm in the process of finding out just how much and if it can be fixed but it seems like it can't at the moment. And that means there's 50 more years of this.
>>
>>6331707
>It shows a particular emphasis on certain male qualities other than simply 'not female'

there is something about femininity and youth that fit together
>>
File: dicaprio.jpg (45 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
dicaprio.jpg
45 KB, 630x420
>>6333980
This

Feminine/pretty males like dicaprio, age almost like women, looking at their best between 16-25

Like, no one would say leo looks bad now or at 35, but hes definitely past his prime
>>
>>6321804
I'm 35, my husbando is 53. Works out. Get buff and get yourself a nice twink boy to love and pump full of cum.
>>
>>6334033
I think he looks better now.
In the left pick he still looks undeveloped and droopy-ish, like his features are still growing and the skin and bones are trying to fight to fill him in.

Femininity is a changing concept and the way it is used today and especially on lgbt is fairly new considering human history.
>>
File: .png (63 KB, 574x475) Image search: [Google]
.png
63 KB, 574x475
>>6334033
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.