[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Public Toilet' smell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 3044694893_23ab2d3ee6_b.jpg (411 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
3044694893_23ab2d3ee6_b.jpg
411 KB, 1024x683
Hey gays and gals,

So our cleaner has been absent from our office this week and by Thursday the toilets were beginning to have a particular musk to them that I've associated with sex in public toilets and it has really been making me horny.

Does anyone else get this or am i just a disgusting degenerate?
>>
>>6321305
this is the real restroom problem in america
>>
>>6321320
So is that a yes or a no? ;)
>>
I have this recurring dream wherein I'm trapped in a series of locker rooms, and each toilet is full of shit. Like, clogged to the point of no return full of shit. And there are people there who seem completely unphased by all of the shit, like this is somehow normal to them. I often awake from this dream dry heaving.

This is what I think of when someone mentions public restrooms, and you, OP, are one of those people.
>>
To clarify, it's more of a stale pee / musty cock smell than actual shit, I guess the public toilets I've been to aren't as bad as the ones in the US..

Shit doesn't do anything for me.
>>
File: 1427694142633.jpg (16 KB, 336x229) Image search: [Google]
1427694142633.jpg
16 KB, 336x229
>>6321305

>There's tons of fuss about transgender bathroom use lately
>The only bathroom issue I care about is WHY is there not a separate shame-chamber bathroom with wind-tunnel ventilation for people who have to BM?!
>Seriously, any time I go to the bathoom at work, there's someone stinkin' up the place.
>Who are these people that can BM in public?
>Why is it always the same people I suspect?
>How do they do it 2x, 3x a day!?
>There should be some sort of shame-registry.
>>
>>6321305
I don't understand paid public toilets, it's like they want people to piss all over their parks.
They had them all over France where it's like 1 euro to take a piss or you just hop in the bushes and piss for free lol
>>
>>6321305
Public restrooms make me gag. They smell fucking nasty.
>>
>>6323427
poop comes from my beautiful bp.
you should crave it
>>
File: 1454787552122.jpg (58 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1454787552122.jpg
58 KB, 625x625
>>6325717
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.