[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/polgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 27
File: Auswahl_046.png (114 KB, 1335x590) Image search: [Google]
Auswahl_046.png
114 KB, 1335x590
Let's talk about /polgbt/.

Did you finally get your /pol/ bf/gf?
How did you meet?
Are you going to help defending the white race against the jewish globalists?
>>
Oh fuck lmao

Send the archive of that thread, I wanna see the shitstorm
>>
>>6321080
Just type 4chan.org/pol/thread/[OP's ID, starts with 7]
>>
>>6321072
That's so cute
>>
>>6321072
/polgbt/ needs to be a board already
>>
>>6321080
here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75529425/#75531716
>>
Cute as fuck, I love stories like this
>>
File: tfwnoauspolbf.png (13 KB, 462x249) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoauspolbf.png
13 KB, 462x249
he's not wrong
>>
File: 000AEC.png (220 KB, 568x541) Image search: [Google]
000AEC.png
220 KB, 568x541
>>6321389
polgbt would be an extremely slow board. I mean look at this thread. Absolutely no traffic.
>>
>>6321663
we need a separate board from all the trannies desu lmao most fags on this board are /pol/ as fuck
>>
>>6321072
Don't have a /pol/bf, sadly. I do have the next best thing though. I absolutely adore this one cute guy who just so happened to hate many of the same things /pol/ hates, as well as agreeing with a lot of what they say.
He's a close friend, he sees as a really close friend too, but I think I may have feelings for him.
>>
File: 3.jpg (176 KB, 984x1038) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
176 KB, 984x1038
>tfw mtf
>tfw exbf went on /pol/
>tfw current bf goes on /pol/
>tfw ive single handedly corrupted two /pol/lacks
>>
>>6322006
go for it, anon, he sounds perfect for you
>>
File: polgbt 1.jpg (101 KB, 450x691) Image search: [Google]
polgbt 1.jpg
101 KB, 450x691
>>6321072

I'm pol g

Idw want a bf because I think its historically proven that while society must support opposite sex relationships through custom, there is nothing that has ever obligated a relationship between males, and males naturally disdain monogamy.

Human interactions have power equations. Fags were mostly kept as slaves or non procreating workers. Theres a reason you see so many of us gravitate to care and service industries.

Under normal natural circumstances, we would just be kept as an underclass of whores or slaves, and rotated for age to non-sex release positions.

But because of this egalitarian, utilitarian crap, not to mention a fuckton of new leftist insane ideas, we have lost our role and society has more contempt for us than ever before. And now the definition of slavery just gets wider and wider.

Slavery in itself is not abuse. Abuse is immoral and should be prevented. But all of human history has understood the necessity for a servant class. The distillation of this is human trafficking. Blame the people who run it, not the practice.

People act like its some sort of fetish. Its the natural ownership of one person by another defined by consequences and mutual agreement of terms. In sex, its nothing more than the same arrangement of sex for shelter and care. The only difference is there is no liability for reproduction.

Marriage itself is a socially elevated derivation of slave law. Slaves had legal protections too.

So now the normal role of fags as cumdump releases has been portrayed as a fetish and jumbled with egalitarian nonsense that says submissives are equal to normal males. The whole thing is off the rails. Men have to keep a secret of having a cumdump and both are compelled to portray it as a fetish because the egalitarian culture insists they are equals.

Humans are strange. They cannot function without hierarchies, and yet the individuals who benefit from them then reject the strength a society gets from following them.
>>
>>6321403
The reactions are about as disparate as I imagined they'd be. /pol/ can't agree on anything.
>>
>>6322163
>Fags were mostly kept as slaves or non procreating workers. Theres a reason you see so many of us gravitate to care and service industries.
That isn't how it works, anon…
>>
My bf is a Jewban /pol/lack...so, it's kinda interesting.

Although he goes on /co/ and /v/ a lot, too.
>>
File: excited.gif (124 KB, 322x367) Image search: [Google]
excited.gif
124 KB, 322x367
>>6321072
Aw that's so cute.
>tfw will never find a weeby /pol/ gf to wear kawaii uniforms and hold hands with
I wish i was there just so i could see the shitstorm after that post gosh
>>
File: commited sodoku.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
commited sodoku.png
342 KB, 394x394
>>6321072
>Did you finally get your /pol/ bf/gf?
Obviously not otherwise I'd be trying to entertain him rather than browsing 4chan.
>>
File: 1462759423181.jpg (305 KB, 500x886) Image search: [Google]
1462759423181.jpg
305 KB, 500x886
Started with gaming together, then speaking privately, then hanging out at the mall. Next thing I know he's got me pressed against his car...
Fast forward a year later and we're looking for a house and there's a promise ring on my finger. Pretty much living the tranny dream.
MtF, btw
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 766x960
>>6321072
>tfw no /pol/ bf
>>
File: 1428500927890.jpg (47 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1428500927890.jpg
47 KB, 358x350
>>6323660
I know that feel, I still go there hoping that a gay thread won't get hijacked but nope, no such thing. I'm slowly dying inside.
>>
I did some time in prison when I was younger and was briefly a young Aryans bitch until the prison staff broke us up. Some prisons are weird like that in redneck areas. In other places, they don't care much. It's always kind of weird because no matter what bs inmates talk about, the truth is the outside world catches up to what men in jail already figure out, not the other way around. Now with gay marriage, all the prison staff must be raging about it, since society's rules are hobbling the admins trying to push their world view in a place they control where it was already difficult enough. I could spend pages on that point, the insanity staff began to try as their world view became more and more challenged from outside.

Anyways, this guy was pretty perfect, aside from being a lifer from murder very young. He had been in some of the Aryan groups but I dont think he was when I met him. I was a pretty boy fag and often lifers who weren't single celled were trying to 'jail marry' me. A lot of ex cons yak about how much they hated fags just as much in jail, and it never comports with the reality I lived in within several jails. Its not that there aren't fag haters in jails, its just that they are a minority, or simply know not to say much on it because they dont know who it might piss off.

For example, some Latinos (the fug ones, not surprisingly) hated me, but most liked me. The old school ones would tell me how they used to allow it in their gangs but if and only if there was a commitment, which I thought was both charming and odd. They way they told it, they could over look a man having a bitch as long as 'she' was loyal and the man wasn't just slutting around himself, so there was at least some semblance of morality about it. Gays in jail tended to cluster, and often had a modicum of leverage themselves as something of a 'mob wives club'.
>>
>>6323865

- Anyways, one of my guys had been a skinhead, tall, blonde, the works. But he wasn't actively in a gang when I knew him, so I don't know if that counts or not.

Some lifers did make a point of constantly (*constantly) making a point of never shutting up about how much they disdained gays. There were all kinds. I just got lucky, since this guy was fairly new, about four years in at about age 25, and seemed perfectly comfortable having a bitch. In jails, the bullshit sort of stops and guys who do indeed prefer chicks often, not always, assess their options quickly. And like mine, don't hesitate to come on (very strong).

The guy I am talking about was decent enough to indulge me in some flattering conversation for all of a half hour before jumping to the point where he was grabbing his huge boner and telling what he wanted.

That male-to-fag candor is something I miss. It's not like out here, where guys who prefer women agonize internally over the opportunity for some quick sex with a fag. Gays are everywhere, true, but among men who prefer chicks, there is so much more bullshit involved over the same thing they barely consider inside.

The blacks were a lot more varied. A majority of American ones had no qualms, some made religious arguments over it. Among blacks, the biggest groups against it were not surprisingly muslim converts & immigrants from the Caribbean. The blacks are at least as unorganized as whites in jail and usually likewise operate as individuals and less as groups. As such, there are less generalization one can make about them as a group, compared to Latino interpretations of machismo culture and their ethnic view of what is actually the definition & meaning of homosexuals as a term. As you might already know "who" is 'gay" doesn't translate the same depending on role. Men are men & fags are fags, they more often make a distinction. Blacks imply the same but don't go further to define it. Whites typically have the most confusion over it.
>>
A large amount of nazis are fags in denial...or not.
I mean from Wilders to Haider it seems half of Europe's far-right leaders are openly gay.
>>
>>6323930
What's actually important is how to get a /pol/ bf, nationalism was cool and all but it did more bad than good. Let's stick to what's important which is discussing how to find someone that you feel it's worth staying with.
>>
>>6321072
>>
>>6321072

I-I'm from /pol/. Pls respond.
>>
>tfw no redpilled /fit/ /pol/ bf for sex after gymsessions
>tfw no redpilled bf for making germany great again
>>
If you guys want to start that kind of networking, you should create a thread here dedicated to it, like a /polgbt/ series with editions.

Keep it going for a few months, even if people slide it or it just dies of inactivity. In the mean time, advertise it on /pol/ and create threads about homosexuality there with a link or mention to /polgbt/ threads running here.

It wouldn't be that hard to do, if you were committed.
>>
File: pim fortuyn met zijn 2 hondjes.jpg (83 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
pim fortuyn met zijn 2 hondjes.jpg
83 KB, 425x425
>>6323930
>Wilders
>gay
You're thinking of Fortuyn
>>
>>6326876

I dont think that would work. This is not actually a board about various aspects, interests and types of people who are homosexual. It's a political board with a very narrow view of definitions for social practices and if you dont beat the same drum, your thread will get deleted.

I've been deleted for making threads appreciating straights from a homo viewpoint, poking fun at ourselves and delving too close to certain facts about trans issues and lesbian influence. If you are a homo, this board only permits certain views. People here find anything offensive and report it. All discussions have to fit a certain conclusion or they will end.

That makes this a political board, not one open to all gay views.

Insecurity and victimhood are burgeoning industries in many niches and this is no exception. People actively seek ways to justify their misery with outrage over anything.

And one of the subjects I have introduced here personally that has imploded with angry responses time and time again the closer you come to the wrong conclusion is that if we are to have static definitions of clarity, that not all males who engage in homosex can be honestly included as being 'gay' because not all sex is about physical attraction. This eventually veers towards the idea that people are born one way or the other yet can somehow be 'turned' gay, which somehow retroactively activates 'gene' that predetermine someones fate yet require an experience to be relevant at all, as if there is no need for them to exist in the first place.

Its the same as swerving into the paradox that gender identity has biological roots that aren't readily observable without testing as physical medical evidence, while actual physical medical anatomical evidence readily observed is ignored. Or that gender is a state of mind specific to a particular sex while simultaneously claiming that sexual morphology has no relation to gender.
>>
>>6327189

So if you start introducing clarity here that challenges the notion that not everyone who engages in homosex can be included in the modern Western definition of 'gay' and start breaking down ideas into lucid definitions that more closely comport with human history and other cultures while simultaneously shrinking the appearance of numbers among gays by divorcing the legitimacy gays seek by attaching to common males who have or had homosexual experience, you can eventually cause enough offense that the discussion has to be shut down here.

This would have the effect of rejecting many /pol/ types the same way it works in real life. One has to ultimately kiss the ideological ring or they get labeled as trolls, or self loathing.

There is always that one guy in the crowd who will shriek that every male who has had a homosex experience or just looked at another guys dick too long in the shower must somehow be gay also, as if homosex is some sort of contact disease or alcoholism and they must come clean about their condition to assuage the anger of the miserable.

Either the discussion gets shut down before logic prevails because this sort of discussion is viewed as impolitic or the guy representing orthodox dogma smacks the report button to tip the table over and the thread gets vaporized.

There are many points here people could challenge, and if it weren't for the nature of the board as I have described, I would've been happy to civilly discuss them. However I know how this goes here from years of trying to introduce new points of view and its a waste of time.

So if you take nothing else from this tl;dr wall of text, please just understand that *this is* a political board and alternative views are not welcome, no matter if they come from /pol/ or gays themselves.

A thread that then tries to unite males, whether they identify as gay or not, upon shared views that are verboten on this board are doomed to futility.
>>
File: 1412915747010.jpg (83 KB, 740x473) Image search: [Google]
1412915747010.jpg
83 KB, 740x473
>>6327237

In truth, /pol/ is more tolerant of gays than /lgbt/ is of /polgbt/. At least on /pol/, you can have the discussion, if for no other reason than the threads only last hours, so the mods dont treat each thread like it is a precious flower in a garden that must be cultivated and shaped to fit some imagined arrangement. The sheer rate and volume of discussions on /pol/ makes it pointless to take fringe discussions too seriously.
>>
>tfw you will never have a /pol/ bf who is also saving himself for his one true husbando
Why is it impossible to find someone who hates the degeneracy of gay culture and just wants to be pure with me?
>>
>>6327267
Where u from husbando?
>>
I know the quality of women nowadays isnt too good but that OP is fucking gay. He aint even gonna spread his seed, fucking GG white race.
>>
>>6328190

Well, this is where I part from gaystream assimilation ideas of the last two decades and how male-male relationships function.

We have been telling young people especially (who have zero life experience to measure against) that now, we can imitate male-female relationships, that if they enjoy sex with other males, there is not only a genetic mandate, but there is also a path where they can imitate hetero relationships for life.

Among many things, this overlooks how much is needed to actually sustain hetero relationships. Without cultural morality norms of social shaming and legal guardrails, heteros today find it exceedingly difficult to stay together. The males have discovered that marriage has turned into a feminist trap, no one wants to make kids, and another decade has been added to the expectation of adolescent idleness. Everything that elevated heterosexuality is now gone. The only thing left for heterosexuality to claim is not being a homo, and thats the last bar.

We now have gay marriage, but whos actually buying? It was mostly pushed by lesbians. Young males want to play, not commit, and old males know the burden of marriage to well to want to commit to another older male.

In effect young gay males were sold something they will only later figure out they don't really want. And if they get it, the failure rate is tremendous. The natural life plan to imitate heteros isnt there.

Male-male relationships are by constitution temporary. Its not to say there aren't exceptions, but thats the point: they're exceptions.

Remember, it was not so long ago that homosexuals married women and had kids for social access equal to everyone else. They dont get that with gay marriage. Insisting they should doesn't mean they will. It didn't stop them from having fun with other males, it just gave them the equal burden and benefits of a family.
>>
File: tumblr_ngoo84Uiwr1ql1mv9o1_1280.jpg (594 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngoo84Uiwr1ql1mv9o1_1280.jpg
594 KB, 1280x1280
>>6328921

So then, having a ephemeral male sex object for a time does not preclude the choice for family later on. Even less likely that a male sex object is likely to become a life-long commitment that binds either to non-procreation.
>>
>>6328921
>Young males want to play, not commit
Speak for yourself, degenerate.
>>
>>6330443

And yet those long lines of young gay men outside the courthouse waiting to get married have yet to appear.

All sex outside of marriage for the purpose of making children or at least between man and wife is, by any social measure, degenerate, to include masturbation.

If you have selected sodomy as a lifestyle and your only option, it truly does not matter to what degree you practice it. It is non-procreative sex all the same. Society has eternally rejected it as pro-self and anti-social, and yet it always exists because humans are not moral robots and have desires that exceed social interests in intensity. Thus, whores, gays and masturbation.

I am not saying that there is some internal mandate to procreate. Nor am I making a moral judgement of my own. I am simply saying that if two people of any sex or orientation commit to expending sexual time and energy to non-social sex, they are deemed 'degenerate' because the social nature of humans and propensity to produce orphans, broken homes, 'spoiled' (devalued) women eventually results in third party promulgations on how sex and fidelity should conform to a tribe or social law, thus the other extreme: marriage, a ratification by the community of sanctioning a relationship.

Males also tend to resent the sort of relationships and access that homosexual relationships can produce, because a male offering what a female can without the same consequences biologically and -specifically- outside any ratification obligations can upset hierarchies and form loyalties perceived as 'cheating' in the competition.

So screw one guy, screw a hundred. If you aren't making kids, society will see it all the same.
>>
>>6330999

Indeed, that is the current hetero-white Western crisis: all the 'straights' are behaving like us. Ninety some percent of the population has made a lifestyle of porn, sodomy, hook-ups, rejection of marriage, aversion to commitment, denial of reproduction in some pretty aggressive ways, and yet think less than 10% of the alternative population is to blame for the endangered culture.

Oddly, in cultures that are more sexually restricted with rigid rules for male-female propriety, homosex tends to flourish in its more historically natural routine.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/?single_page=true

Consider: in middle eastern cultures, homosexual vice is not defined in the same over-reaching way. A man may use a homosexual and continue to see women or have/pursue family. Likewise in India. In Latin American cultures, at least prior to Western media forays, the machismo culture likewise relegates men who use passive homosexuals as perpetrators of vice, but not a sub-class like homosexuals themselves. The men that use them go on to be regarded as men, if hyper-sexual to the point of vice, and can pursue family life with a woman. Indeed, they are encouraged to, compared to the West, where such vice behavior is suggested to indicate you have a genetic condition that obligates you to change your identity for life.

Here in the US, we have the 'down-low' culture among blacks, where men use homosexuals for sexual release, again, with clearly defined gender roles that distinguish the two males. As such, the active participant continues the lifestyle of being regarded as a normal male and can pursue females as his public lifestyle, complete with family and offspring.

And this was the norm until identity politics came along in the sixties counter culture revolution, about the same time a certain foreign caste arrived as immigrants in mass to insinuate themselves into politics and media. Suddenly, it all changed.
>>
File: 1376530718541.jpg (302 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
1376530718541.jpg
302 KB, 579x804
>>6331050

So then one has to look at the history of human societies and ask which is more likely to survive: the model that has and does exist everywhere else in the world through history, or our current brief social experiment where we now find ourselves going to court to decide what is male and female.

tl;dr- White people are doing it wrong. We are off the rails, our youth have been brainwashed with politically exploitative and expedient garbage, and we should expect a major pushback as this persists. We will be socially viewed by the alliances we allow ourselves to be associated with.

And if we persist in aligning with anti-social extremists, we will hang with them as well.

Good evening.
>>
File: 1387959952057.png (26 KB, 72x222) Image search: [Google]
1387959952057.png
26 KB, 72x222
>>6330999
>And yet those long lines of young gay men outside the courthouse waiting to get married have yet to appear.
And why should I care about a bunch of idiots?

On every group it seems that it's an unbreakable rule that the majority will be of idiots. Gays are simply not an exception.
>by any social measure
Why the fuck should I care about social standards? It seems like you have this illogical belief that one should be guided by anything other than a moral code of conduct that he or she carefully constructed.

There is not an ounce of an argument in your post of why non-procreational sex is bad.

Case in point the majority of the population is ignorant in most aspects of life, and I will not base my life on the standards defined by ignorant people.
>>
File: w3.jpg (248 KB, 1095x750) Image search: [Google]
w3.jpg
248 KB, 1095x750
>>6331302

I am not saying it is 'bad'. I am not making a moral judgement, nor am I asking you to.

I was simply responding to the notion that somehow non-committal sex was 'more' degenerate by the moral codes of society than commited sex between two non-procreating individuals who don't even have an expectation or obligation to pro-social templates for social contribution. It's not just gays.

There is a mathematical problem that emerges if one wishes to enjoy the culture they were raised in during the beginning of their life to be present at the end of their lives if there is no one being produced to carry it on.

But that is a matter of anthropological math, not morals. Morals may emerge from that, which is why we see the same trends over many societies through history, but they are still different things. One is a matter of values and identity, the other is simply math.

Nor is selfish behavior limited to sexuality, in the context of pro-self vs pro-social. Pro-social is simply a measure of how much a person invests in their community for a perceived reward for, again, themselves. Pro-self behavior simply crosses that line to reject any perceived reward.

Nor is that always bad. But it fits a mathematical outcome all the same.

We often view people who are more wired to be pro-self as bad. Criminals are often the major component of this population, or more accurately, the most visibly distinct.

But nature doesn't make the same mistakes over and over. The qualities that make one extremely pro-self and anti-social have counter-attributes that survive better in other situations, typically ones where nature is the antagonist moreso than other people, and social organization is weak, such as after a disaster of any given length.
>>
File: tumblr_nbjg9miw9W1tkmrx0o1_500.jpg (58 KB, 475x594) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbjg9miw9W1tkmrx0o1_500.jpg
58 KB, 475x594
>>6331558

It is like the misunderstanding of terms like 'superior' or 'inferior' when talking about gender. Females are irrational because natural selection produced a class of humans that favor youth and take longer to develop emotional coherence. But inferior roles do not make a person inferior in worth, it is simply a statement of hierarchies. It is only perceived as negative if one takes it to mean 'worth less' or lives in resentment of social order.

And yet humans need that irrationality too, very much so. It is irrationality that sustains pro-social values when there is no reason to immediately perceive a benefit. That is, compassion, empathy and nurturing. Females, left to their own natural development, will excel in these things and provide them for the male led society that would devolve into internal barbarism if there was nothing to provide a pause in decisions.

I view myself as inferior and embrace it, because I know it does not mean I am a bad or worthless person. I simply hold a lower position in the social order. I would not exist as such if society did not have a role for me also.

It is similar to domination and submission. People often confuse submission as inferiority as inferiority in personal worth. But that does not mathematically bear out. In fact, it is submission that not only coalesces social order, which is to say peace among a community that can then, having established rules, can then turn its attention to shared progress and strength.
>>
File: 38949582_1804411.png (67 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
38949582_1804411.png
67 KB, 600x899
>>6331581

But submission also legitimizes authority. When there is submission to an authority, it is only then that the authority can be recognized to take the burden and rewards of leadership.

An authority means nothing by declaration unless people submit to it. All human interaction, even if subtle or by accident, is transactional in nature, even in the emotional abstract. Therefore submission is just as important in creating that order. It is among the pro-social behaviors that then benefit the self, as opposed to pro-self behaviors distinguished as having no investment in society, and therefore anti-social.

Feminism and egalitarianism recognize none of this. They are solely focused on the empowerment of the self. Which is fine, if you don't mind inevitable societal collapse. Or in some cases, actively seek to create it. By appealing to the egos of the self, people who have been stirred to have real emotional angst over new perceived injustices that are in fact just natural phenomenon get duped into actively becoming agents in the collapse of their own social structure, typically through any number of divisive identity politics.

Sorry for all this chattering. This is what I do to idle away insomnia. I don't think I can reply again this evening. Have a good night.
>>
File: disdain for darlings.png (290 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
disdain for darlings.png
290 KB, 600x598
>>6331050
>codes of society
You are on 4chan, nobody here actually cares about what society thinks, not even /pol/.

Non-commital sex bumps into a series of logical, rational problems that cause it to be a degenerate behavior, that is why I called degenerate.

Much like the stupidity of favoring short term rewards over long term gratification the need, the problem with sex, commitment and offspring is the incapability of the public at large being able to understand the long term consequences of their choices. So they need dumb narrative to get them to comply.

That doesn't mean it's not possible to make the right choices without that narrative, it just takes someone who isn't mentally lazy.

>>6331621
Yeah orders is a dumb meme and for every societal shortcoming there is a possible solution. Gay people can now have children and more importantly in the future women won't be needed to gestate a baby.

All this talk is fine but it fails to take into account the advancements of science, the good ones and the bad ones.

What the hell do you think it will happen when chine completes their genetic eugenic research? Normal pregnancy will soon become outdated and straight people will have even less of a reason to become couples.
>>
>>6321072
Is it too late for this thread?

>Be me in early 20s
>Not into the fling scene
>Total fag
>Atheist of a Jewisn and Catholic hybrid brood
>Former Ron Paul autist
>Right libertarian with a nationalist bent

>Meet boyfriend through business contacts
>He's a right-wing racist fashy goy

>We're both switches

>3 years pass
>Live in based Texas armed to the teeth
>>
File: why 2.gif (285 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
why 2.gif
285 KB, 250x188
>>6332238
I die inside every time I read this kind of stuff.
>>
>>6323903
You need to write a book my friend
>>
/pol/ here. I would date a tranny but i would never consider dating a regular fag.
>>
There's literally no reason to date a /pol/tard ever
>>
>>6334432
this. it's cute they try, tho.
>>
I'm a tranny and my bf is a total /pol/-tier Trump-supporting Holocaust denier. But he's intelligent, loving, sweet and good-looking, so I don't care. I used to be a radical left, so paradoxically I understand that.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (85 KB, 1175x541) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
85 KB, 1175x541
>>6334342

you mean a tranny or a trap?

Traps seem better for heteros, or at least pretty femmes. Trans are more of a commitment.

When you say "date", I am not sure if you are speaking in Straight or Gay. They sound a lot alike because they both have coronal consonants separated by a diphthong, and though deriving from the same root, have vastly different meanings.

>>6334432

>date

There's that word again. We enthusiastically do the things their females gripe about. When they have a fag, they can let off the leash and go wild.

Sadly, most seem to thing being sexual with a fag is the same as actual sex with a female. A lot of them have had their male instinct broken and get confused what they are doing. So they try to 'have sex' with a fag instead of *using* sex to dominate another male and let the beast out. Until they figure it out, it can be lame because you have to keep re-assuring them that its okay to be a man. No one is going to cry rape or scold them for not treating you like glass.

Their feminzation culture is only directed at whites, so its mostly a white problem. Most other males know how to fuck out of the box as soon as puberty hits, whites don't seem to realize they've been punked by females until much later & until then don't really know how to fuck, typically, until they are past 30. Whites are notably gullible as part of their social conditioning, so if a female says they want to be loved gently & tenderly caressed, the white male naturally believes it & works it into every level of courtship, then wonders why the females go off with thugs, jocks and assholes. They're taught women not only know what they want but actually mean what they say, so its naturally very confusing for them.

Until then, they approach sex as if it were some arranged exchange of favors, like some sort of retarded dance they haven't quite figured out yet or ridiculous physical transaction. They're taught equality of roles is a real thing, not a pretext for usurping power
>>
>>6322163
>>6322175

This. You can make things up and pretend they're true all you like but they're still weak lies from a scared autist.

Greek soldiers fucked other dudes. I'd totally be happy murdering a bunch of people and then blowing my load inside your ass while still soaked in blood. Sounds like a good time desu.
>>
>tfw homo
>tfw used to be pretty accepting of it but /pol/ and the alt right have made me embarrassed about it

Being proud of And identifying with homosexuality is a Jewish invention.
>>
File: MZc5Dg1.jpg (43 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
MZc5Dg1.jpg
43 KB, 579x804
On the day of rope, fags will fly and trans will burn. :^)

Just you see. Don't tell us we didn't warn you.
>>
>>6335854
Quite literally predates the Jewish infection by hundreds of years. If I had a way of proving it, I'd bet money that dudes have been fucking other dudes since homo sapiens existed, if not before. It's nature's way of suppressing sexual urges to maintain a steady population increase.
>>
>>6335923
>people have been doing x for a long time so it's good
Well shit why'd we ever stop human sacrifices?!

Besides, the issue isn't so much with the act itself as it is with the social attitudes towards it.
>>
>>6332238
living the dream
>>
>>6335853

"Greek soldiers fucked other dudes" shows historical ignorance, sorry. "Greece" was not uniform in its moral laws, culture or legal system.

Further, I doubt you could distinguish between the slave systems used in the ancient worlds. Can you tell me a thing about Roman slave law or how it differed from the Helot slave class of Laconia, the rebellions?

I'm not going to waste time using your ignorance as reason to spend time educating online when its clear you want to defend the absence of knowledge and a passionate opinion on it.

Most likely, you are referring to a derivation from gay propaganda of the last few decades that misrepresented the Laconians, or more commonly if crudely called the Spartans, which is a bit misleading. It is from this we get "Lambda Legal", the gay rights lobby firm.

The Laconians had a *tacit* culture of pederasty, not a system per se, between males approaching adolescence and males already in or passing out of adolescence. This was a culture, not a real 'system', such as might be seen in parts of Athens.

Males were fighting age at age 20 and while some kept their younger lovers a few more years, they were encouraged to direct their attention away from male-male physical affection.as part of growth.

Your biggest slip up is the idea that they 'fucked in the ass'. This was reserved for slaves, captives, if at all, and was seen as a severe violation among peers. If you knew a thing about the age or intercrural sex, or even how homosex was viewed or explained, you'd realize what a damn fool you made yourself appear as to someone whose actually studied the subject.
>>
>tfw srawny skinhead with tiny soft tummy bf
feels pretty nice
>>
File: polz.jpg (148 KB, 1388x511) Image search: [Google]
polz.jpg
148 KB, 1388x511
>>6335887

lel
>>
>>6335945
Because libcucks like you had a hissy fit. I'd totally slit a dude's throat for some good karma. Or just for fun. Either way, I like the way the blood spurts.
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1 MB, 266x272
>>6321703

HINT FUCKING HINT

Why expend energy on things you can't change and feel shitty about when you can go grown ass men dress in dregs and perform Kylie
>>
File: 1427499481993.jpg (63 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1427499481993.jpg
63 KB, 604x453
>>6339185

wat
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.