[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>TFW you're FtM in love with an MtF
>TFW she seems to like you and gives all of the signs
>and is all cute and awkward around you
>but she's actually transbian
>TFW she's now dating your friend
>>
Damn.....
>>
>>6318911
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1462173924589.png (831 KB, 1047x1056) Image search: [Google]
1462173924589.png
831 KB, 1047x1056
>>6318852
I'm sorry that happened, OP. What was she like? How did you fall in love with her?

I'm a MtF that kinda leans on the transbian side but I sort of want to date a trans dude. They seem like really sweet guys that are way more affectionate and understanding than cis men.
>>
>>6319112
MtF married to FtM here.

Yes they are. Don't give up OP, it's out there.
>>
>>6319112

She's pretty slim but fit from running and rowing and has dark hair. I met her during health class almost two years ago and was so excited and baffled that someone so hot would choose to sit next to me when they didn't even know me. We had conversations about morals, philosophy, our pasts, what we liked sexually...

She seems to flirt with me and says that she appreciates me being around. It's probably more that she's an absolute sweetheart than that she was trying to convey interest in me. I know lots about her, partially through our conversations and partially through paying more attention than other people (and going through her social media).

I keep hearing about other people she has in her life, and then feeling sad about it. I convince myself I've moved on only to develop feelings again later down the line. Maybe her slight awkwardness around me stems from her knowing that I totally love her and that she can't return it but doesn't want me getting hurt.

You're making me nostalgic
>muh mantears
>>
Just accept you won't get to have a relationship based in love and mutual care. Also accept there will never be an organic way to meet people. While it's a shitty realization, you can also embrace the fact your suffering keeps you more awake than those who become complacent in life.
>>
>>6319171
She sounds like a really sweet gal. I kinda understand how you feel. Personally, I know what it's like to have someone that I'm really close to and can talk to about anything with but not really feeling mutual attraction in a romantic sense. It feels really bad. Like, I love this person and if that sense of physical attraction was mutual, I wouldn't hesitate to settle down with them but that physical part just isn't there for me. We went through that phase where she admitted her feelings for me and i had to turn her down. It made me feel really bad for a while, and i knew it was partially my fault because i sometimes did flirt with her. I never want to hurt her like that ever again. We decided to stop doing that to each other and just keep things on a platonic level. Fortunately we're both over it now and we're still close as ever and the best of friends. We're always there for each other and plan to stay that way as long as we're both breathing.

I'm not sure if she feels similar to how i do about it, but if she's as sweet as you say she is, I'm confident that she's more than willing to get past that and stay good friends. I really hope it works out for you guys and you eventually move on to find someone else who shares your feelings for them.
>>
>>6319171
Awwww!
>>
>>6319347

We aren't best friends, but I see what you're saying. It very likely applies in this situation. I talk to the friend she's dating about their relationship when it comes up and I genuinely want them both to be happy. Doesn't mean that it isn't rough though, especially since I've known her for longer.
>>
>>6318852
If she's a transbian all you had to do is be a tomboy and be with her but instead you wanted to grow a neckbeard and chop your tits.
>>
>>6319488

I sometimes think about what it would be like if I hadn't developed clinically significant dysphoria. But then again, she didn't say anything about liking me back before my gender change either. Maybe I was always too butch for her.
>>
>>6319136
>>6318852

holy fuck a dude is into chicks stop the presses
>>
>>6318852
>>but she's actually an AGP fetishist
Dodged a bullet right there. Sorry about your friend.
>>
>>6318852
Not to give you false hope but a lot of MtFs start out exclusively les and grow to like men when they stop repressing completely and the estro does its thing.
>>
>>6318852
What are you waiting for?
Fuck her brains out or let her fuck you
>>
>>6320452

>not to give you false hope but

I think even with the hormones she wouldn't be attracted to me because she didn't when I presented as female.
>>
>>6320688

>fuck her brains out

Haha I wish. I would need some sort of device for that as it currently stands though.

>or let her fuck you

Nopenopenope lol my vag doesn't exist as far as sex goes
>>
>>6318852
The Manlet and the Spider-Woman.
>>
>>6321126
Sooo your crush isn't into you. Too bad. Since you are a dude you should consider the solution to your problem rather than crying about it. The best way to get over a crush is find someone new to crush on. Hang out with some new people with similar interests as you and keep an eye open for an eligible cutie.
>>
>>6323450

How do I really get over her though? Because it seem like, whenever I start to like someone else, I end up going back to liking her again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.