[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-06-11-09-12-14_deco.jpg (882 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-11-09-12-14_deco.jpg
882 KB, 719x1280
What does it mean to be a girl?
>>
A dress. And vagina.
>>
Make up
>>
File: husky hat.jpg (59 KB, 446x446) Image search: [Google]
husky hat.jpg
59 KB, 446x446
Conformity to societal expectations of female behavior, typically enforced by other conformist "girls" who are mostly enforcing crap so other vengeful bitches don't decide to take their pent up anger at being forced to conform out on them using "she's not conforming" as an excuse.

> TL;DR: UNENDING HORROR ENFORCED ENTIRELY BY OTHER WOMEN
>>
So being transgender is a mental disorder that society and marketing causes.
>>
>>6318776
Sometimes, yes. There's three kind of trans:

Brain wired wrong: Something was FUBAR with the hormones during pregnacy/early childhood so the brain grew into the brain of the opposite sex. This can be detected with a brain scan. Transitioning is making the body match the brain.

Fucking UNICORN: Someone was born intersex such as having testicles produce the wrong hormones, turning them female but sterile or a man who never had the hormones to be male kick in. Transitioning is turning them "normal".

Society/Marketing Made me Break: Pretty much everyone else. Transitioning is done as a last ditch effort to save their sanity.
>>
Cool I'm gonna toss on a dress and go wank it in the girls locker room
>>
>>6318719
having a uterus
>>
The pleasure of being cummed in.
>>
>>6318719
It means you get fucked.
>>
>>6318811
please tell me more. you, Anon. please. hit up trash email account cheshirecatgaveup, yah00
>>
>>6318719
Wearing bras because boobs.
>>
>tfw cisbians won't tell you what it means to be a girl
rip
>>
>>6318811
>muh trutrans meme
kill urself
>>
>>6318719
Having some configuration of sex chromosomes that involves XX
>>
>>6318767
Spot on

>>6318811
Reasonable, but I don't think intersex people should be made to fit into anything unless they themselves want to.

All the stories of little intersex kids being cut up make me want to cry
>>
>>6318776
>>6318811
I don't exactly get that one. What do you mean marketing?
>>
>>6318719
>What does it mean to be a girl?
It means that you were born with female anatomy. That's all it means.
>>
A bagina
>>
>>6318767
People should just stop conforming and use their own brains to think.
>>
Acting like one, whatever that means where you're from.
I.e., it's an arbitrary and ill defined notion.
Who cares though. You just be yourself. That's always the best thing you can do
>>
>>6318719
It means you act and are consider as what your society call "a girl". Nothing more.

(Many guys in the comment think a girl is a biological sex, but it's being a female, not being a girl.
>>
>>6323511
Yep, but then agender, non-binaries and other kind of people didn't correspond to any possible conformity that exist in their society. They are mock and ignore. Same for minority.
>>
>>6318719
I would define it as having a brain that's wired to be with the female sex. Basically if you're comfortable with your vagina or uncomfortable with not having one.
>>
>>6318719
What does it mean for anything to be anything?
>>
>>6318719
No one knows. The goal of trannies is to appear as one.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.