[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did your parents react to finding out you were /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 37
how did your parents react to finding out you were /lgbt/
>>
Thankfully they were really cool, my family is very tolerant.

My mum just made a joke of it "so now I've got three daughters?!"
>>
>>6316362
>What? I don't understand.

Yes, my mom really reacted like that.
>>
>>6316371
That's so cute.
>>
>>6316362
Made me visit a pastor to get deliverance. Still insist im a normal cis het male years later just because I stopped bringing it up.
>>
>mom
I accept you no matter what
>dad
What ever makes you happy
>older bro
Oh that makes so much sense
>oldest bro
Cool!
>>
>dad
he was kind of relieved actually, i was really depressed for a while and now he knows why
>mom
i don't really remember but we cried a lot i guess (in a good way though)
got pretty upset when i asked her to call me lauren though
>sister (13)
kind of surprised but didn't really have a reaction
>brother (11)
dad told him without asking me so idk
>>
Mom was okay with it and super tolerant but didn't want to let me self-med.

Took just two suicidal gestures to get her to play along lol

By the time I talked to dad I was already in my country's program for underage transgenders, and I said I had a 'medical condition' and emphasized the necessity of treatment. He had told me numerous times before that he'd be okay with me being gay, but this weirded him out a little and

To this day we have some trouble talking, not because of aggression, it's just that he doesn't know how he should act and steps on eggshells all the time and I have the tiniest suspicion he's attracted to me because his subconscious doesn't process me as 'his son' anymore, just a random cute chick
>>
File: god damn it.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
god damn it.png
352 KB, 533x526
>brother
"That makes so much sense, I will love you as a sister."

>dad
"Well son I have fucked a tranny or two in the 1980's so I know what your kind is like, just don't dress like a woman around me an we're cool."

>mom
"OMG I didn't raise a faggot, do you want to chop your pretty cock off?!?"
Now she totally accepts me.
>>
Haven't come out yet, probably never will, I wouldn't know how.
Probably just going to end up sad and alone cross dressing and trying to be pretty. Even if I told my family about my dysphoria they wouldn't understand, I have never acted overtly feminine. Also they are religious. I'm kind of fucked
>>
File: innocent school girl.gif (594 KB, 249x214) Image search: [Google]
innocent school girl.gif
594 KB, 249x214
>Hey, Mom I'm trans!
>I'll love you no matter what.
>Hey, Mom. I'm also gay!
>I'll still love you no matter what.
>>
>>6316586
Listen up faggots. This is what we did for you. We moved the normalcy scale so far parents are relieved to hear you're just gay. Be thankful.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 638x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 638x611
>>
>>6316600
>Took just two suicidal gestures to get her to play along lol
>I have the tiniest suspicion he's attracted to me because his subconscious doesn't process me as 'his son' anymore, just a random cute chick

i think you have some mental issues anon
>>
>>6316597
>got pretty upset when i asked her to call me lauren though
Why? Did she want to rename you?
>>
>>6316362

I'm going to include my whole family's reaction.

Dad: "I still feel like you're going to come out say this is all a prank..." Still thinks I'm being deceived.

Mom: Silence, not accepting.

Middle brother (18): Initially transphobic but calmed him down, is still attempting to process it on his own last I checked some months ago.

Youngest brother (17): "Don't let anyone stop you from being yourself."

>>6316600

So how did he figure out you were trans based off of you just calling it a medical condition? How young did you start and how old are you now? Do you think your father is the type of guy who would have been attracted to a cis daughter? Because it's still kind of strange he would be attracted to a girl who's young enough to be his daughter (literally, lol).

>>6316613

>"That makes so much sense, I will love you as a sister."

Here I thought everyone in your family was shitty.

>"Well son I have fucked a tranny or two in the 1980's so I know what your kind is like, just don't dress like a woman around me an we're cool."

Best reaction in this thread, lmao.

>"OMG I didn't raise a faggot, do you want to chop your pretty cock off?!?"

Has your mother watched you bathe or something?
>>
File: 1462131129120.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1462131129120.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>Dad
"Oh. Aight."

>Brother
"K cool."

>Sister
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SO BRAVE!

>Mom
Pic related
>>
>>6317237

>So how did he figure out you were trans based off of you just calling it a medical condition?

I specified what the treatment was for but put more emphasis on it being 'medical' more than 'psychological' or 'literally a fetish'.
>How young did you start and how old are you now?
17 at the start of mones (looked like I was 14 desu), 18 (look like I'm 12 desu).

>Do you think your father is the type of guy who would have been attracted to a cis daughter?
My mom is the exact same age as him and his wife is older, so I don't think so. I don't wanna make any weird assumptions of him and I'd definitely never make a move, its just something that has flared up in my brain every once in a while from the way the convos flow. It feels like an awkward guy talking to a girl he likes, with absolutely no difference.
>Because it's still kind of strange he would be attracted to a girl who's young enough to be his daughter (literally, lol).
-shrug-
>>
>>6317293

>I specified what the treatment was for but put more emphasis on it being 'medical' more than 'psychological' or 'literally a fetish'.

Ah, that clears it up.

>17 at the start of mones (looked like I was 14 desu), 18 (look like I'm 12 desu).

Nice.

>and I'd definitely never make a move

Why does that sound like you wouldn't deny him, though? lmao Well, it could just be that he's super awkward about the transition and it's the only thing. Have you brought a boyfriend 'round to see how he reacts?
>>
>>6317376
>Why does that sound like you wouldn't deny him, though? lmao Well, it could just be that he's super awkward about the transition and it's the only thing. Have you brought a boyfriend 'round to see how he reacts?

Dear goodness no. I'm private about relationships in general even before transition, my parents know I date (including guys) but I keep the 'who' part of it to myself.
>>
>>6317376
Also about the not denying him thing, his looks are literally what I look for in guys. My current bf is a shorter version of him basically, literally the same hairstyle (kinda common in my country desu). So I guess if I was lonely for an extended period of time, I'd... Just pretend it feels wrong while still letting it happen, for decency's sake.
>>
>>6317437

You plan to introduce your partner to parents once you get engaged, though, right?

>>6317445

Huh, do you think he picked up on your potential attraction to him and that adds on to his awkwardness?
>>
I got all sorts of pseudo-scientific pleading, and then after it not beijg a short phase, my mom kicked me out of the house and disowned me...and then blamed her becoming a homeless alcoholic on me!

That said, it went poorly. But my aunt and uncle support me.
>>
>>6317469
Nope. I actually intend on cutting off from most family aside from my mom (because she supported me with treatment and life in general) as soon as I'm financially independent (or depending on bf), and even then she won't have too much insight into my life. He won't see me past my twenties, I guess.

I feel like marriage is ridiculously public for something that should be private, an 'engagement' is imprisonment made by a desperate guy who thinks he'll get cucked. Me and my current boyfriend are planning to marry so I get a green card in america, but I'd never have a wedding or say i'm curretnly 'engaged.'

>Huh, do you think he picked up on your potential attraction to him and that adds on to his awkwardness?

I always build a dynamic when I talk to someone that completely shields me from revealing any real feelings and makes their own insecurities the focus of the conversation. He doesn't know a thing, recently the closest to showing affection or even appreciation to him was a bro-hug.
>>
>Cousin comes out as FtM trans
>Family is accepting but now think she's gay

Is it really that hard to separate the two? All gay men don't think they're women so...
>>
>>6317491

>Nope. I actually intend on cutting off from most family aside from my mom (because she supported me with treatment and life in general) as soon as I'm financially independent (or depending on bf), and even then she won't have too much insight into my life. He won't see me past my twenties, I guess.

Are you sure about that? Don't you think you might miss your family in some respect? The closest I've come to making a decision like yours was when I distanced myself from all of my classmates in school, and I still regret it somewhat. I mean if your family are all shitheads, whatever, but why not keep in contact with those who have come around?

>Me and my current boyfriend are planning to marry so I get a green card in america, but I'd never have a wedding or say i'm curretnly 'engaged.'

So you have an online relationship right now or is your boyfriend living in your country?

>I always build a dynamic when I talk to someone that completely shields me from revealing any real feelings and makes their own insecurities the focus of the conversation.

Why do you do that? When did you learn to do it?

>>6317510

Maybe the line exists for them at the point of genitals since your cousin can't get much of a penis.
>>
>>6316362
Never told them. Not gonna risk doing so until I've completely finished school and have a place of my own especially seeing as there's nobody else I know of who is LGBT or who may take me in for being screwed over by parents for being such
>>
>>6317566
>Are you sure about that? Don't you think you might miss your family in some respect? The closest I've come to making a decision like yours was when I distanced myself from all of my classmates in school, and I still regret it somewhat. I mean if your family are all shitheads, whatever, but why not keep in contact with those who have come around?

I never missed anyone I cut contact with, including other family members. I'm not a loner though, there are some people I attach to and genuinely want to be near, but qualifiers like 'family' don't really make it so.

>So you have an online relationship right now or is your boyfriend living in your country?

We meet every 3 months, bang, wuv and cuddle for a few weeks, then i come back or he goes back. Not exactly 'mmo dating' at this point lol lol

>Why do you do that? When did you learn to do it?

I remember doing it as early as 9 and sweettalking school staff for petty revenge against classmates i didnt like, and also played along with pretending to be innocent and exploitable to guys on the internet so I'd get away with it if it went wrong.

I guess its a natural consequence of being trans. I didnt want anyone to see how sad I really am or how much I like some people (which would make them think I like people in general), so I always put on a mask.
>>
>mom
I support you in everything you do
>dad
So... you're a girl, huh? That's cool.
>older brother
Alright.
>oldest brother
Right on!
>>
>>6317652
With my mom, I should also add (I'm a trans girl btw):
>b-but you never wore girl clothes or acted hyper-feminine as a kid
Her responses are conflicting sometimes
>>
my mom was very supportive. almost too much. she talked to me about what it means to be a woman, cautioned me about men, and so on. it was weird but sweet. my dad wasn't happy at first, but he came around.
>>
She doesn't know and maybe never will.
>>
>>6317733
>she talked to me about what it means to be a woman
shit, what DOES it mean to be a woman?
>>
>>6316362
Mom: "huh? I don't get it, but I'm going to learn what I can"

Dad: "huh? I don't get it, but please don't date men"
>>
>>6317753
I still don't know. I think you just gotta walk around looking pretty or something.
>>
>>6316362
They will never know
>>
>mom
My mom was super amazing about it, she helped me get on HRT at 15 and I think she loves me more than she did when I was a depressed boy. I don't know what I would have done without her, I couldn't have gotten a better mom, she's my BFF
>dad
Wasn't super supportive in the beginning, but he's kinda beta so he fell in line so to speak haha. He's really come around though, and he financed my transition without a second thought
>gramma
Was mad at my mom for embracing me, but my mom told her she had to deal, and in the last year she's finally come around. Now she loves like she did when I was little and she's currently teaching me all the family recipes ^_^

Everything went better than expected! It's like I was always there daughter now :D
>>
>>6317237
>Has your mother watched you bathe or something?
No its just common knowledge I have a immaculate penis, even though once I can afford it I am getting SRS

>Best reaction in this thread, lmao.
apparently my dad used to be a chaser and officially creeped me out by asking to see how my tits were growing
>>
>>6316682
Yeah this really. I'll just crossdress until I no longer can. I don't plan on going further than that, I've luckily been able to keep it that way. Though I know I always will be depressed.

My parents aren't religious but they would never accept me. I'm an only child and the last of my bloodline and family name, one I could trace back to the middle ages. It ends with me.
>>
File: 1418523536166.png (181 KB, 440x540) Image search: [Google]
1418523536166.png
181 KB, 440x540
>>6316362
Never told them.
They would freak out.
I just wear a lot of layers and a hoodie so they don't see my tranny tits I have been growing for 3 years.

They keep telling to to cut my hair though but they just think I'm a metal fag.
>>
>>6317918
>the last of my bloodline and family name, one I could trace back to the middle ages. It ends with me.
i'm sooooooooooooooooooo glad my brother and his gf had a son, I totally was able to pull myself out of gene pool guilt free
>>
>>6317931
I can't help but feeling that transitioning is selfish. But then again, it's your life. You deserve to be able to do whatever it is you want to do with it. Though I don't live that way. I'm way too utilitarian.
>>
They still don't know and I'm 25. I'm so far in the closet nobody will ever find me.
>>
>>6316613

Didn't you have an older brother that dumped you as a freak?
>>
>>6318030
he said that like a few months ago but apologized to me
>>
mtf

Dad tried to tell me I was wrong and mom is still trying to make me hide it.

I moved out three years ago so they don't get a say anymore.
>>
>>6316613
I usually tune the Kayla meme out so someone tell me, is she a pathological liar?
>>
Both parents were cool with it, didn't really care.

A few hours after I came out to her, my mom sat down with me in the kitchen and began telling me these stories about a girl she had a huge crush on in school and how the first time she felt heartbroken over someone was when they stopped being friends- she cried all night to her mom and write POETRY about this girl. And how she and her boyfriends would check out girls together and some of them told her that she talks about women just like men do. I said- "wait, mom, are you coming out to ME??" She said "no, I'm absolutely straight, but maybe if I was born into a later generation then I wouldn't think of myself that way."

Pretty sure my dad is bisexual too because he had a shit ton of queer friends when he was in college. Birds of a feather blah blah. I asked if anyone of them had a crush on him and he said "no" in this super stone faced way and then refused to talk about it. KAY.

But both my parents forget sometimes! Last week my mom was talking about my future said "when your husband-" and I had to interrupt and correct her.
>>
>>6317255
Is your mom a TERF?
>>
>>6316536

literally this, followed with "oh. ok."
>>
My mom laughed and called me a faggot. However, she's gone to great lengths to treat me better since coming out compared to when I was growing up.
>>
They were supportive of me being a faggot, although they know nothing about anything outside of a cis-het normie lifestyle. They still love me, but I feel like a complete outsider, especially when compared to my straight siblings.
>>
Cis gay male
Both of my parents and my older brother are accepting. Just wish dad hadn't been a homophobic ass hat during my childhood, shit fucked with my head. He blames himself for me going to therapy and really trys to be supportive now so that's great. Breaks my heart to see all these storys of hateful family members.
>>
"Yeah. We know. You ain't subtle, sweetie."

So, I don't bring my 'best friend' over to me house for fingers bangs and muff diving any more.

The walls are apparently thinner than I thought.
>>
>>6316362
I'm bisexual (or pans. Not entirely sure) and I think I want to transition into a woman, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I don't fit the "I've always known I was a woman" narrative. I just know that I'd prefer to be a woman.

I told my mum I was bi when I was 15 and she said that I had to make up my mind within five years. I'm 19 now and I don't know what to do when the topic is brought up again next year.

I also know that my parents would likely disown me if I was trans.
>>
>>6316682
I know I'll likely end up doing the same.
>>
File: 1435531758137.png (353 KB, 430x1183) Image search: [Google]
1435531758137.png
353 KB, 430x1183
>tfw came out to parents in their late 60's
>tfw they just want grandchildren and don't care who I love
Bonus individual reactions:
Sis: "So that's why you've never brought any girls home."
Dad: "Haha wow is that why you're always at the gym?"
Mom: "You better not be the bottom."
>>
File: 1463897324489.jpg (31 KB, 506x503) Image search: [Google]
1463897324489.jpg
31 KB, 506x503
No shits given.
>>
>>6320451
>Mom: "You better not be the bottom."
Are you anon?
>>
>>6320466
Yes, powerbottom.
S-sorry mom
>>
>>6316362 feminism is cancerfeminism is cancerfeminism is cancerfeminism is cancerfeminism is cancerfeminism is cancerfeminism is cancer
feminism is cancer>>6316362
>>
>>6316362
>brother
he opened one of my packages when i was self medding thought i was buying drugs but he accepts and helped me since i couldn't drive at the time didn't out me either

>dad
He knew I was unhappy for a long time and said he would do whatever to help his side of the family was all on board

>mum
has her head in the sand still after 3 years her side of the family avoid me and say stuff how my mother is terrible typical fucking assyrians
>>
>>6316362
>deliberately breaking my parents' hearts

Yeah, no thanks. I love my mom and dad too much to do that to them.
>>
Live recording of family's response when they eventually find out I am bisexual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_1us9W8p0
>>
>>6320858
just to be clear that song is about killing homos right?
>>
>>6320990
yup
>>
>>6316362
>tell mom I think I'm trans in highschool
>she immediantly starts crying hyterically and wailing "I want to die, I want to die, why do you do this to me god"
>sit on my bed silently, feeling really uncomfortable
>we never talk about it again, except for a time she said my hormone tits weren't real tits.
>>
>>6320451
>Mom: "You better not be the bottom."
Your mum is as smart as she is beautiful
>>
>>6321097
>Bitch talks shit about your tits
rude
>>
>"You are not, you just want attention. Just focus on your school."
>>
My mom cried
My dad sat there bewildered
Then they asked what trans is
>>
File: 56541150_p0_master1200.jpg (168 KB, 490x500) Image search: [Google]
56541150_p0_master1200.jpg
168 KB, 490x500
>>6316362
"I like boys"

>Dad: Oh, 'k.
>Sister: I think you might be confused, but if you're not, then cool

My mom is... a weird case. She suffered an accident which affected her long-term memory with some things. Although she remembers most significant things, she has asked me a few times over the last year if I like any girls in college, so... I guess she forgot I'm gay. I could tell her, but I'd rather wait until I get a boyfriend to do it, to see if that sticks better.
>>
File: 2016 avatar.png (405 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
2016 avatar.png
405 KB, 453x453
>be me
>be self-medding for 7 months now
>not out to family because parents are fucking loco
>regarded as an infamous hon on the level of the Beast of Cork and not even slightly feminine in nature
>sister messages me on FB last night
>is more suspicious than my parents, says stuff about lgbt issues when I'm visiting sometimes to stir the shit
>after talking for a while she mentions my new avatar and says "so what trans groups and stuff do you go to"
>freaking the fuck out internally wait what does she know how the fuck can she know, she's never been that outright about it before
>deflect it by saying I'm gonna get dinner, try to put it out of my mind
>ff to this morning
>she's really butch and has a tumblr and stuff so normally when she accuses me of being gay and stuff I retort by telling her "you know it's okay if you come out as FtM, I won't tell anyone" and pulling that whole bit in total earnest to see how she likes being interrogated over stuff like that
>posts a pic showing off her friend's dog today
>"hi woman"
>realise she's wearing one of my shirts in the pic
>"oh I see you're just deflecting it onto me because you're finding it harder and harder to repress your FtM urges" etc.
>"omg shut up" etc. a few times over, then "shut up you mtf hoe"
>"my avatar pic? it's just my goth phase idgi"
>"you look like a woman, you are trans af"
>"just because I have tits and stuff doesn't mean I'm trans, I'm considering it might be a chromosomal thing if anything"
>"nah you're trans"
>"p-please I couldn't ever be a woman lol, have you see my jaw"
>"there's always surgery"
>proceeds to tell me about FFS
>"but I don't have that kind of money"
>"you look like a girl anyway last time I saw you so you'd better get used to it"
>tfw no idea who's figured it out and who hasn't anymore
>>
>>6321252
oh whoops old pasta, forgot to change references to time... this happened a few weeks ago now
>>
>>6321252
Comedy gold
>>
my mom pretty much said "that's lovely but please help me with the dishes"
never bothered telling my dad
>>
>>6321252
Look that avatar is cute but you gotta post a picture from another angle if you want qt confirmation.
>>
>>6321297
>Tell someone you're a woman
>Instantly get demoted to housewife status
the patriarchy is real
>>
>>6321339
I don't come close to passing, it's only supposed to be guy-goth-mode really. 2 months pre hrt vs. 6.5 months hrt.
>>
>>6321361
whoops, meant to tag >>6321330
I'm pretty stoned rn
>>
>>6321361
You look like a masculine woman. Like, I can see the traces of manface but you still look like a woman. You're right that the jaw is kind of a problem. Make some dosh and get that fixed.

For real, even though you don't look perfect you do look kind of cool and at the end of the day coolness counts for more than cuteness. Wouldn't date but would proudly hang out with.
>>
>>6321361
I like your goth mode, just need jaw surgery maybe and some confidence. give it another 6 months.
>>
>>6316362
lol i'm normal.
>>
>>6321361
Also
>>6321426
here becoming that woman when you used to be that man is absolutely amazing and I'm jealous of you since it is too late for me. Props for the immense courage it must have taken.
>>
File: 1460944439427.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460944439427.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>6321361
Holy shit
People actually do this in real life

wtf...wtf..wtf..wtf.....
Holy shit
>>
>>6321361
HOW DID YOU FIX YOUR SKIN D: TELL ME YOUR SECRETS SENPAI
>>
>>6321451
estrogen
it completely cleared up my psoriasis within 6 weeks of starting, too

>>6321449
do what? timelines?

>>6321444
t-thanks
I still can't see myself as female face-wise, like, at all
I guess I'll just wait for now and keep taking drugs to stave off the suicidal leanings and see if fat redistribution works any wonders for me
>>
>>6316371
This. Except she said two daughters.
>>
My dad though I was going to be Male to Frank-N-Furter.
If only he knew hour bad things really were.
>>
>>6321497
>tfw you have bad skin
if I wasn't a big ugly man I'd say I was fated to be a tranny
>>
File: 1464160868589.jpg (98 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1464160868589.jpg
98 KB, 456x386
>>6316362
they laughed at me to my face
>>
>>6316362
not yet :^)
>>
>>6316362
I'm a only child and they died years ago well after I became an Independant adult.

Doesn't matter
>>
>>6317227
she wanted to keep using my old name
>>
>>6321807
thats terrible but at least you have a sense of humor.
>>
>>6322376

Was it unisex?
>>
>>6322398
not at all
>>
>>6316362
Seppuku
>>
>>6321102
Stay away from my mum you creep
>>
they always kinda knew and pressured me to admit it when i werent ready ://
>>
File: 1383601146328.jpg (51 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1383601146328.jpg
51 KB, 600x338
>>6317873
>>6316682
>>6317918
>>6318317
>>6320822

Hope you'll be able to safely tell your parents sometime soon, anons.
>>
>>6322698
Nah fuck off
>>
>>6322611

What are you?

>>6322795

Don't be like that, anon.
>>
Eggrollin'
>>
>>6322852

Desu?
>>
Why do people have to come out wtf did you see any hetero coming out awkwardly to his parents that he was hetero NO! So why do you have to come out as lgbt, I think it's just about attention whoring
>>
>>6322878

Are you cis and hetero?
>>
>>6318085
When it comes to her mom, yes.
>>
>coming out
>ever
don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>6322888
but what if mom notices i dont have a benis anymore
>>
>>6322879
Cis and fag
>>
>>6322878
epic
>>
>>6322896
fucking kek
>>
>>6322896
ayyliens stole it.
>>
who says they know?
>>
>>6322906

And you don't get tired of the "When you bring home a nice girl..." and "When are you going to give me grandkids" talk?
>>
File: flcl_haruko0037.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
flcl_haruko0037.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
Me mum was pretty nice about it, accepted and supported me so far. Just wants me to be happy.
My dad hasn't spoken about it, but he knows.
The only other person in my family who knows is our doctor, who joked about our great grandma not being too accepting and then about her dying.
hoo ray
>>
>>6323004
Your doctor is part of your family or he just treats you all?
>>
My dad cried.
My ma asked me about dating, and if there were any boys that I liked.
>>
>>6322878
epic
>>
>>6323245
He gives anon prostate "exams"
>>
>>6323245
Yeah, my doctor's in my family.
she's pretty cool
>>
>finding out
Haha, riiiiiiiiight. If I can hide my tits, I can stay closeted forever.
>>
>>6321511
This. Except she said "I have only one daughter!""

I have a sister
>>
They're dead, I never had too. I started my transition on my own with no friends working a shit job
>>
Is it worth coming out if you're not really going to get into a serious relationship anytime soon? Feels like I'd be telling my parents "Here's my sexual preferences just FYI"
>>
>>6316362
I joked so much about being gay throughout my younger life that when I actually came out to my family they didn't believe me, they didn't even believe me when I came home with my boyfriend, they just thought I got one of my friends to come over and act like my boyfriend. In fact I don't know if they even believe me now.
>>
>>6316362
>Mom
Sent me to a mental hospital within the hour
>Sister
Ok and?
>dogs
*bark intensifies*
>>
>>6323496
They'll notice. The only option is to blame it on gyno.
>>
disappointed but not surprised
>>
I really doubt I might ever tell them. I have been told I am cute-ish, but, when I self-evaluate, I just can't let my monstrous frame, and voice, pass. My voice is not disgracefully low either, but is not acceptably girly.

At this point, I have simply abandoned all hope, and am awaiting the end so I can try again and hopefully be assigned the right sex this time.
>>
>>6324678
How do you even do that when you're skinny though?
>>
Dad: doesn't really car so long as im happy
Dad's family: thinks i'm some kind of aberration defying god's will
Mom: thinks i'm "confused and sick"
Mom's family: they're all old and dead
Super libtard uncle: uses me as a talking point to make him look SO POLITICALLY CORRECT
>>
File: 1456358015195.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1456358015195.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>falling for the coming out meme
>>
Dad: "fine"
Mom: "no"
>>
>>6317987
no, selfish was conceiving me and forcing me to live and work my entire life in this cruel world and disgusting body
>>
>>6321252
>>"just because I have tits and stuff doesn't mean I'm trans, I'm considering it might be a chromosomal thing if anything"
>>"nah you're trans"
>>"p-please I couldn't ever be a woman lol, have you see my jaw"
totally a not trans answer
>>
>>6324383
Mental hospital, what the heck?
>>
File: haruhishrug.png (573 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
haruhishrug.png
573 KB, 960x540
"k"
>>
>>6322878
i made the op to avoid that

I think coming out is dumb too, I said react when they found out which could mean coming out or could mean any other way of them discovering it
>>
>>6325264
Dunno, I was fat as fuck ~100-120 kg when I was in high school so I managed to get away with convincing them I'd had it for years and they just hadn't noticed in the 2 years I'd been skinny since that time due to me being at uni most of the time.
>>
>>6325543
yeah it was kind of a panic response, if I'd had more time to think I'd have said something less stupid
>>
>>6321361
why do you make this face
>>
>>6326568
idk what you mean exactly but if it's anything to do with facial expression it's probably down to my facial palsy. it's only mild but it's enough to make my expressions odd sometimes according to irl friends. my eyes are normally either partially closed or wide open and rapey-looking.
>>
File: 1462101499973.gif (290 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1462101499973.gif
290 KB, 500x677
>mfw i had two privates come up to me and say they needed to talk to me
>alone in the PSG's officr with these two
>they slowly reach over and hold hands
>ARRRROOOOOOOOOOOGAH
>my eyes go wide as fuck.

Reason behind my reaction is that this was 10th Mountain, a very strict and a division that still clutched to old army traditions.
>They tell me they got drunk and woke up in bed together a few months ago
>they felt like it was "right"
>have been keeping it a secret since then but they think someone saw them sharing a sweaty kiss after morning PT
>They want to stay in the Army and not get kicked out or hazed for being butt pluggers
>reach grab an ear each between my finger and thumb
>drag them towards me
>Tell them to fake the funk. Pretend to be buddies. Pretend you are just really good army buds. Let no one see you go home together. Dont get caught in bed together. Dont KISS each other in the open in any circumstances. Dont hold HANDS in the open
>Send them off on their way while i contemplate how it was going to affect the upcoming deployment

They were both killed in an explosion while on dismount. Families refused to bury them next to each other because they wanted them buried in their home states.
>>
>>6326686
hot.
>>
>>6326715
>over god
*imaginary friend
>>
File: 6PlsgcO.png (701 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6PlsgcO.png
701 KB, 1280x720
Dad brave faced while talking to me, and cried when I was no longer there, called my older sister who convinced him that he hadn't failed at life because at least she had children. He thought I was calling to tell him that my SO and I were pregnant.
Mum cried for 2 days and demanded an explanation despite my twin also being lgbT, somehow she thought I was an ultra masculine he-man uncorrupted by the gay agenda.
>>
>>6326715
>because lying to people is ok when it is because of muh god
>>
>>6326956
Dog's the real meme family.
>>
>>6326715
I shouldn't make myself miserable just to make others happy
>>
File: 1444099952662.png (465 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1444099952662.png
465 KB, 640x960
>Siblings
They don't understand 100% but want to be there for me as best they can. Little brother kinda freaked out a bit more and asked awkward questions like if I've ever slept with a guy. He eventually calmed down and offered help when if i ever needed it.
>Mom
Shes against it but i can't tell if it's because she's afraid of how my father feels about things and because she's afraid someone will kill me for being trans. She's pretty shitty about it but i feel like maybe one day she'll come around?
>Dad
1000% against it. Choked me first time he found out. Threatened to take my car away that they gave me for hs graduation present so i couldn't get to uni or work. Sends me old pics of myself telling me that "I'll always be his handsome boy.

Tbh its not too different from what i expected
>>
>>6327741
I wish you luck Anon. You can do it.
>>
>>6327750
Thanks anon. Luckily enough my gf's family is super supportive. Her dad just wants me to start getting on hormones legit instead of buying them online cause he doesn't trust overseas meds.
>>
File: 4623634574.jpg (26 KB, 420x365) Image search: [Google]
4623634574.jpg
26 KB, 420x365
>You're just desperate and lonely.
>You've always liked girls.
>You'll get over this.
And then I never talked about my sexuality around them again.
>>
>Dad
Seemed hesitant at the beginning, got me into a therapist, seems to accept me and helped me with HRT.

>Mom
Super mad at the beginning, lately seems to have accepted it and helps me with make up and stuff. :3

>Brother
"Cool. Whatever."
>>
>dad
"You're not bringing a boy home"
"I have no son"
"LMAO I told your grandfather who hates faggots and thinks they should all die of aids that you're gay to prove him I'm a better dad than him by not shipping you off to military school to man you up"

>mom
Perfectly accepting from beginning to end.

>older brother
Sibling Rivalry 2: Electric Boogaloo

>younger brother
"whatever"

>younger sister
"that's why you were so sad"
>>
>>6326588
oh yeah it's the eyes. that sucks
>>
>>6327859
>"LMAO I told your grandfather who hates faggots and thinks they should all die of aids that you're gay to prove him I'm a better dad than him by not shipping you off to military school to man you up"
so your dad's a fag too then?
>>
How many of you fags are actually fags, and how many of you just hang out on Twitter/Tumblr too much?
>>
My mom told me I waited too long and that it would've been better if I just repressed it until I was dead. Later told me she wished I had succeeded in killing myself when i tried way back when.

My dad used to beat me because he thought I was gay, and I haven't spoken to him since I came out so... I imagine he's not thrilled but maybe I'm wrong and he's just so excited and happy for me that he can't find the words. That's probably it, right guys? ;__;
>>
d-do dogs count?
>>
File: okay.jpg (90 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
90 KB, 500x347
Came out as MTF

>dad
"Okay SON i knew i always told if you ever start using drugs or shit i'd rather see you doing them in our house than in the street, because here you're secure. But never bring a faggot home. I don't care about the rest"

>mom
Crying for some days because she was repressing the fact our family is not normal and all but came to terms and offends me every day because i'm not trying at all and "If you want to be a girl then fucking TRY HARDER. I hope you had an utherus so you would feel my pain"
tfw ;-;

>Sister
Oh fucking shit i can't believe this... Right watever enjoy your life.

>Cousin
Well you're just like our other cousin i can't believe this. (Lost contact with him later)

>Dogs
Bark bark bark **smells estrogen in my body* "oh wtf nigger"

>Grandparents
Well i'll never tell them actually and i'm always in boymode when i'm there.
>>
dont intend to because my gramps is a wealthy ceo and he would probably disown me.
>>
>>6324376
>get married
>"oh youre such a joker anon"
>>
File: 1453324954190.png (690 KB, 848x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453324954190.png
690 KB, 848x1080
I don't want to tell them at least until I find a boyfriend. I'm sure my mom would be fine with it, she's said that I seem much happier lately, over my depression etc. but doesn't realize that it's because I've come to terms with being gay.
my dad is so self absorbed his reaction wouldn't matter anyway.
>>
File: 1408830454018.jpg (42 KB, 371x350) Image search: [Google]
1408830454018.jpg
42 KB, 371x350
>you sure it's not a phase?

No, mom.

>well, that's fine. We don't care if you're gay or straight or whatever, we'll always love you.

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>6327763
>gf

your dad is right transbian agp faggot
>>
>mom
Thinks I'm 'delusional', her word. Tired of that word desu.
>dad
Says I'm being told to say things by the devil.
>siblings
Totally cool about it.
>>
>>6316362
"that's pretty gay my dude, go for it" - Dad
"devil! devil!!" - Mom
>>
>>6332875
>Wanting to be part of a family which would rather see you dead than happy
Whatevs m8. Enjoy being infirm and alone.
>>
File: 1458419532999.jpg (14 KB, 324x451) Image search: [Google]
1458419532999.jpg
14 KB, 324x451
ftm

>dad
-wasn't fully supportive until I was attractive and successful
-straight up said hes more uncomfortable with me being gay than being trans
-right-wing republican who only watches fox news, so completely uneducated on LGBT rights
-wasn't supportive of protecting trans people's rights to use bathroom, was worried about 'perverts'
-overall cool relationship though, he tries, he's just a baby boomer. just wish he'd stand up for me more
-has never told me he's proud of me but regularly compliments me behind my back. typical dad

>mom
-still "loves me" while resenting my identity
-calls me wrong pronouns
-regularly mourns the death of her 'daughter'
-expects me to comfort her about how me being transgender has affected her

>extended family
-called me right pronouns first time seeing them since transition
-all gave various versions of cheesy "we love you no matter what" speeches, ill take it

>mentally disabled half-sister
-learned to call me right pronouns within a month.
>>
Am I a gigantic pussy if I still haven't told my parents and most of my family if they probably wouldn't care that much?
>>
>>6333774

Yeah.
>>
>>6333016
>mentally disabled half-sister
>-learned to call me right pronouns within a month.
haha
"the change is so haaard it's really haaaard to say he instead of she" people btfo
>>
>>6333803
Screw you.
>>
>>6333863

>asks a question
>upset to hear the honest answer

Were you looking for pity? If your family doesn't give a fuck, you're a little bitch.
>>
My mother is openly bi, so she took it well to the point of being excited that I finally came out and said it. My father passed away years ago, so I don't know what his thoughts would be.
>>
>>6333918
Hey fuck you man, I enjoy my privacy.
>>
>>6316362
They haven't found out yet.
>>
>>6333985
Except they did find gay porn on my laptop so there's that.

I was like 13 lmao. I just told them it was a computer virus, whether they believed it or not is entirely up to them. I really don't care. If anything, I wish they would just outright ask me but oh well. One day I'll just show up with a boyfriend.
>>
>>6333996
And more excitedly, a dog.
>>
My mom wasn't that surprised, she just figured I was gay instead of trans. My dad had trouble with it at first, but has come around.

>Friday morning, day before my wedding.
>Mom comes over and tells me that my dad wants to give me away at the ceremony.
>We weren't planning on having a proper ceremony, just sign paperwork and eat sushi with close friends.
>Dad insists on giving his daughter away.
>Mom's a notary, so she can easily do a ceremony, throw everything together on short notice.
>Have an amazing time. My dad is super proud of me and manages to tell funny stories about my growing up without outing me to my friends.
>>
>>6334085
That's cute. I'm happy for you.
>>
File: 224039_gd.jpg (96 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
224039_gd.jpg
96 KB, 400x433
i told my mom a "i'm gay" when i was 15.
almost got kicked outta the house.
so probably if i told them i'm bi they'd still kick me out because i'm still liking guys :^)
>>
>>6334201
Your parents are based.
>>
why are there so many AGPs
>>
>>6334211
my friends were less go fuck yourself-ish, at least
>probably because they figured out on their own lol
>>
>>6329987
No, just a complete asshole who thinks rejecting and disowning me without beating me to a pulp was great parenting.
>>
>>6333918
>you're a little bitch
Lost
>>
>>6332875
Please don't have any children...
>>
File: 1462788737695.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2880) Image search: [Google]
1462788737695.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2880
My sister says she hates me because I'll be a pretty model and won't have to suffer through periods.
>>
>>6334549
Is she right?
>>
>>6334561
i have a strong jaw but my college insurance covers ffs so i don't know ;^(
>>
File: 1464942033498.jpg (117 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1464942033498.jpg
117 KB, 600x630
>>6334570
/b/tard here, what she's ffs stand for? In guessing face fixing surgery but that sounds weird.
Educate me!
>>
>>6334583
What does*
Sorry on mobile
>>
>>6334583
facial feminization surgery

according to most people some time on hrt will make me pass anyway but my insurance will pay to make me the prettiest girl medicine can create :^)
>>
File: 1463851811786.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463851811786.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>6334591
That's neat. And your college pays for that? What school do you go to/what country are you in? Mine doesn't have anything like that.
>>
>>6334570
>implying a strong jaw is bad for models
Do you, like, never look at cis women?
>>
>>6334606
the premiums on the school insurance plan are around $2000 a year for me

the plans available that cover it i'm aware of are harvard pilgrim or blue shield blue cross, both fairly well-rated high-end providers

>>6334612
fashion designers are gay men
>>
>>6334626
Women with strong jaws can be hot as fuck though.
t. Straight dude
>>
>>6334634
Not many of them tho. One of the few being Olivia Wilde.
>>
>>6334682
It just depends on the rest of their face. Anon may be lucky, maybe not.
>>
I would only date a woman, but I have fapped to porn where the chick was all over the guy's dick. I once told my parents I'm bi. They reacted negatively to it, an hour later I said I was just joking.
>>
>>6326686

So why did they go to you? It's also kind of sad they weren't buried together.

>>6326944

So you're transbian? Is your twin trans? Is that why you capitalized the T in LGBT?

>>6333818

This.

>>6334534

As in you laughed?
>>
FTM
>mom
So much makes sense now. my friend has a trans mtf, want me to ask what clinic she goes to?
>dad
I still love you. (this made me bawl because he's usually emotionally distant) but I'm gonna keep calling you (already androgynous name) because it's easier for me
>sister
I knew it.
>other sister (over the phone)
Really? makes sense, anyway I'm on my way to work, good luck!
>>
>>6316362
I'm not Gay I just don't like girls.
>>
I'm still too afraid to tell anyone I know.
>>
>>6316597
"So you're okay with me being a girl but you'd like to keep calling me Alfred?"

I think all trans people are mentally ill desu but this shit must be hard to deal with.
>>
>>6330174
>But never bring a faggot home. I don't care about the rest"

I'd probably be the same as him to be honest if my son turned out to be transgender, as long as he sticks with girls (or nobody), he can do whatever he wants as long as he isn't hurting anyone.
>>
>dad
Doesn't know, would kill me
>sister
Doesn't know, would make fun of me
>bro
Doesn't know, would beat the shit out of me
>mom
Doesn't know, dunno what she would do but it probably wouldn't be cool

What do I do
>>
>>6336360
move far away and build a good support network of friends I guess.
>>
>>6336360

>mom
>Doesn't know, dunno what she would do but it probably wouldn't be cool

Plan your funeral arrangements.
>>
>>6316362
>Dad
Ignores it entirely.
>Mom
Struggling but supportive.
>Lil sis
Totally chill.
>>
>>6316362
Kicked me out on the spot. I was sitting in my room and a police officer came in and arrested me for 'trespassing'. I spent the night in jail and posted bond so I could pick my bf up at the airport. So just like that my entire family knew. On the other hand he left me and his family doesn't even know I exist.
>>
>>6337444

>trips of death

When was this?
>>
>>6337479

>what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

I sure hope your kids weren't born LGBT.
>>
>>6337448
About 5 years ago. My mom is OK with me but she spend the last 4 years actively trying to sabotage my relationship (arguably succeeding) while constantly telling me she wants me to meet a nice girl.
>>
>>6326715
God you're pathetic
>>
>Mom
"I would rather see you dead than mutilate your body"
>Dad
"Why are you doing this to us"
>>
>>6338318
>parents wants their child to die over being happy
Some people shouldn't have kids
>>
>>6321361
This probably won't help you but I think you look find and will definitely look fine further along. Would be friends with.

>Just another MtF
>>
>>6316362
"Mum, Dad, i'm bi and I have this cute femboy to introduce you to."
> That's not true.
> That's impossible!
> LukeSkywalker.jpg
>>
Tell them, I want to tell them something.
I’m very nervous, just can’t muster up the courage to say the words. They start figuring out that something is wrong.
After a few minutes of holding it in, I tell them.
Dad walks out annoyed and comes back inside. They both start questioning me.
How do you know?
You’re too young to know! (I was 24 at this point)
Have you done anything!?
Have you told anyone?
Don’t tell anyone!

Next day, mom comes over and tells me dad wants to talk to me about something.
This isn’t good, you won’t be happy! You need to have a family and kinds.
Ask him if he and mom are happy. I know they are not. Our conversation ends. Nothing is resolved.
We never talk about it again. But they’ve stopped asking me about getting a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1370589216886.gif (2 MB, 300x152) Image search: [Google]
1370589216886.gif
2 MB, 300x152
>>6335926
>Daughter is transgender, still call her "he".
Dumbass.
>Do whatever, but don't be gay in my eyes
If you were my dad I would probably move out ASAP and never talk to you again. If you sincerely believe that loving someone regardless of gender is somehow wrong, then you're disgusting. Fukken fight me nigger.
>>
nb garbage, but im only out as a lesbian while i figure things out
>inb4 tumblr special snowflake
i'm transitioning

>sister in reaction to me gushing about my waifu at age 12
"oh, so you're gay!"
>cousins that are practically brother and sister to me when my sister brought it up
"cool, you're our gay cousin!" generally excited for me, introduce me to all their friends that way. all four of us stuck together, they were careful not to out me to the rest of the family till i came to terms with it

>father, a few years later when i'm more sure:
"you're going to get a lot of shit from other people for this, but i'll support you through it." told me my dead mom would support me too, she was apparently a huge fag hag.

>aunt (basically my mom) another few years later:
"i'll love you and support you, even if i don't understand it. you'll always be my baby girl"
>uncle:
shrugged and kept complaining about liberals
>grandpa:
"huh. well, ok."
>grandma:
"i'd love you even if you had four eyes." then she hugged me

when i was in my mid teens, out to my pa, i asked him about buying a binder, thinking he'd be as supportive with trans issues as with gay ones. he told me to "love my body" and brushed me aside though, so that's why i'm mostly in the closet about the gender shit
>>
>>6339462
Who is your waifu?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>6324383
Yea it makes sense cause you guys have mental problem
>>
File: 1424155988178.gif (80 KB, 170x207) Image search: [Google]
1424155988178.gif
80 KB, 170x207
>>6337479
>Just like my parents did to me and I turned out great
>"I do not blame parents that disown lgbt children. Because it is like treating drug addict. You do not enable that behavior."
You will be 45-50 when you realize you are alone, noone gives a fuck of you and you have nobody left.
>>
>Dad is Republican who smokes too much weed
>WAY too much weed
>He also watches Alex Jones religiously
>I wait until he's high
>Go out on the back porch and tell him I'm trans
>He takes a long toke on his joint
>"Anon, I had a psychic premonition this day would come"
>"And I know that this is probably because of the hormones the government is putting in the water"
>"But despite all that, I just want you to be happy"
>Dad of the Year :)

He's also never given me crap over my gender identity, unlike my more "liberal" mom who is probably still holding out that I'll change my mind and be a butch dyke instead
>>
>>6341198
Also I should probably add that when I told him I was FTM he responded that he had a crossdressing friend from high school named Kevina
>>
>>6337479
>Parents bullied you
No wonder you're so sick in the head.
>>
my dad died before saying
(I wonder what would have happened if my dad would be alive)
my mom says I cry but accepts
my brother says I'm confused
my aunt says that seek God
my cousin supports me
my classmates support me
>>
>>6341815
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8 while I masturb8 and finger my prost8
>>
>>6341815

>It is a choice people make because they are angry at their parents.

I became angry with my parents BECAUSE I was LGBT and that didn't fit into their world view. To please them, despite my anger towards them, I pretended I was the child they wanted and that I was not upset with them for nearly a decade. Mainly because of my belief in God. They would not have gotten a lick of that undeserved deference otherwise.

>Or because they were molested and brainwashed by another sodomite when they were young.

I have never been molested.

How does that fit into your (ir)rationalizations?
>>
File: 1448757731046.png (36 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
1448757731046.png
36 KB, 651x429
>>6341998
>>
>>6317918
>I'm an only child and the last of my bloodline and family name
tfw

I told my dad I'm gay over Skype and he was weeping on camera. I think he slipped into depression now. Doesn't even know I'm popping titty skittles
>>
>>6342017
probably should have just dropped it all at once
now he'll come to terms with it and then you'll destroy him again
>>
>>6342413
I wasn't even considering trans back then.

I'm gonna have to tell him... soon
>>
"There's no way you're a transgender: you're one of the most manly men I know."

Thanks, Dad.
>>
>>6334085
>without outing me to my friends.
best dad
>>
>>6336360

tell it to a friend who is bi or gay. You can orient yourself a lot and give you advice . Consider the kind of society where you live, the place , that will change in one or another way tell this to your family but you better start telling a friend , this will also make you feel better and less charge.
>>
>>6334549
Everyone hates you.
>>
My mom thought I was going to kill myself if she didn't accept me. My dad was okay with it, though the only reaction I got, was Oh, okay, I guess. He's cool with it though. More so than my mom. My step dad though wasn't okay with it at all, to the point he made my mom take me off HRT for a while and made me "Live life as a man"
>>
>Sister: "Oh you're gay cool I'm bi"

My parents are extremely homophobic so I'm gonna avoid telling them for awhile
>>
My mom found out when she barged in on my bf and I in 11th grade. I was in the process of shoving my tongue down his throat so there was no way to even play it off.

She went ape shit and kicked me out, only let me back in to pick up my things after my dad convinced her to. I just lived at my bf's house for the rest of hs, his family was and still is really supportive.
>>
>>6349963
Your stepdad sounds like a dick, fuck that guy.

not literally.
>>6350011
sucks about your parents, hope you're able to get out of there soon.
>>6351801
Your mom clearly didn't deserve you, glad your bf had such a based family :3
>>
>>6316362
Mom was worried I might just be afraid of women
Dad told me I would have to live with some people disagreeing with how I lived my life
Brother said he was cool with it so long as I was a top
>>
>>6352563
He's an old fart. Probably has to take a box of Viagra to get it standing for 5 minutes. The thought of it makes me want to through up. Though we are kinda in different to each other now. We barely interact with each other, and now that I'm an adult, he can't do fuck all about it. I'm starting on them soon, I'm pretty much waiting on my doctor at this point.
>>
>>6316362
"I have no daughter"
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.