[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time I go for more than two or three days without masturbating,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464582353525.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1464582353525.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
Every time I go for more than two or three days without masturbating, I get this bad urge to get a hookup through a friend and suck someone off... after I cum though the cock lust immediately disappears and I feel nothing but shame and disgust. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>6314007

Probably nothing...
>>
Being horny clouds your judgement, probably some biological mechanism to allow us to deal with the grossness of sex.

Some people might say you're just self hating or whatnot, but it makes more sense to me to listen to your sober rational mind than your horny mind.

If you must suck cock just don't hook up with a random. At least find a guy you're interested in and take it slow, if you can't do that much then don't do shit.
>>
Happens to everyone, you're all good :)
>>
File: g_evans_viet_nam_1_500x279 (1).jpg (39 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
g_evans_viet_nam_1_500x279 (1).jpg
39 KB, 500x279
>>6314063
How can you find someone when you are out to 6 people, personally knows nobody who is gay or bi and is three trillion miles from the nearest "gay friendly" social circle? From what I can tell, most are effeminate attention-seeking cuckbags.
>>
it was the same with me a few years ago, anon.

it's all good.
>>
>>6314084

Welcome to the club...
>>
>>6314084

Well that's the good thing about it. By not being a cock slut and only going for guys you like, you can avoid living the life of a fag, but if you do find someone you like, then you get to enjoy being a fag safely and guilt free.

You can't lose!
>>
>>6314084
>3 trillion miles away
post Grindr screen from your galaxy
>>
>>6314007
Probably gay/retarded
>>
Love yourself.
>>
File: 1449081549363.png (190 KB, 385x424) Image search: [Google]
1449081549363.png
190 KB, 385x424
>>6314300
one and the same
>>
>>6318497
Ye
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.