[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now in the Sims 4 you can have transgender characters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 650x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 650x489
>tfw i can roleplay as a womanizer transbian who insiminate dozens of girls with her girl tickle.
>tfw i can roleplay as a transkid.
>tfw i can have a QT tomboy gf.
>or a femboy bf.

What a time to be alived.
https://www.thesims.com/news/new-cas-update
>>
>>6313903
>that asian ftm twink boi

I should not want to smash [spoiler]BUT I DO.[/spoiler]
>>
the Hons
>>
>>6313903
LOL they are all disgusting
nobody trans would want to play as a trans character. they arent trans because they chose to, they are because they cant be the other gender so they are stuck inbetween
>>
>>6314220
I want to worship her boipussy
>>
Why would a legit trans person want to play a character going through their same shit?
>>
>>6314338
They wouldn't. It wasn't legit trans people who pushed for this decision in the first place.
>>
>>6314329
>implying there are not trans Person who wants to roleplay as a transkid.
>implying there's no pervs like me that wants a QT boi with xx chromosomes ti fuck.
>or a QT femboy with angelical voice to get pounded in the ass.
>or girl with girl tickle to get pregnangt dozens of women.
>>
File: Untitled.png (150 KB, 211x433) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
150 KB, 211x433
>>6314220

>>6314334
>>
>>6313903
is pic supposed to be all trannies? because all I see are kinda obvious trans and then an oblivious black dude in the middle

deshawn's gonna some shit he cain't unsee tonight, I tell you what
>>
File: CASUpdate_Screen_Official.jpg (97 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
CASUpdate_Screen_Official.jpg
97 KB, 960x540
>>6314499
pretty sure deshawn is a demisexual genderfluid transotherkin tbqh famalam
>>
This is just SJWs wanting to be good for goodness sake. They don't actually give two shits about the trans community
>>
>>6313903
the OP idea sounds dumb as shit but its retardedly oversensationalized

all they did was let you use all the hairstyles on both boys and girls and shit, so w/e nbd
>>
File: cancer.jpg (370 KB, 1025x512) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
370 KB, 1025x512
>>6314507
>is the one to the right anita sarkeesian
>>
>>6314338
>>6314342
This desu senpai. I doubt any trans person wanted this and it's not going to change the way any trans person creates their character: by selecting the sex they ID as and nothing more.

The only people this will appeal to are those appropriating a medical condition to seem quirky and unique and think that "gender" is basically another word for personality.
>>
>>6313903
this is the dumbest fucking shit ever
>>
>>6315189
>giving a simulation game more customization options is dumb
>>
>>6315189
read the actual article, op is shit and is trying to make it sound dramatic

all they did was let everyone wear whatever clothes and hair
>>
>>6315193
this.
the cc in saint's row does the same thing but nobody throws a tantrum about sjws there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.