[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think that transsexuality should be considered a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: huh.jpg (18 KB, 320x353) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
18 KB, 320x353
Do you guys think that transsexuality should be considered a mental illness or possibly just plain stupidity?
I can get why people are gay or bisexual, but I kind of feel like transsexuality is just a stupid lefty fad.
Does anyone else feel the same or do I need to open my mind a bit on this subject?
>>
I agree, mostly because of the extreme body modifications.

Even normal girls with boob implants are full blown retarded to me. How anyone could think that looks normal or sexy is beyond me.
>>
>>6313803
I honestly think I get why you feel that way, but you definitely need to keep an open mind. The trans people that don't act insane tend to be the ones you don't see, unfortunately.

Trans people are stuck in the position of feeling an identity that is impossible to convey clearly, and having judgement passed down on them constantly by people who don't understand their position. Classifying their identity as an illness would just do more to justify ignorant bigotry.

I genuinely wish people would stop voicing their opinions on trans people. In principle I support their right to say whatever, but their opinions don't matter. People try hard to clamber together some half assed vision of what it means to be trans just so THEY can have an opinion so THEY can say whether it's "right" or not for certain people to feel the way they do and invariably have for most of history. People already say that it's a mental illness regardless of what medical texts say, why give them ammunition?

I hope this trans nonsense blows over so they can just live in peace
>>
>>6313803
Gender dysphoria is a neurological disorder as best we can tell.
>>
>>6313803
m8 according to the lead researchers on transsexuality transsexuals are just extreme homos.

>fad
https://psmag.com/the-old-way-to-be-gay-1ef8f1f16f73#.ho0dh4owz
>>
>>6313803
>I just noticed thing, that must mean it's a crazy new meme fad!
You're as bad as the faggots in /ck/ calling every food they just found out about a meme.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.