[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My transition is only making me a cuter boy and it's very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o6d3q6BDyy1qzp87ao1_500.jpg (34 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6d3q6BDyy1qzp87ao1_500.jpg
34 KB, 500x225
My transition is only making me a cuter boy and it's very frustrating.

I want to get FFS eventually but in the meantime I don't know how to present myself. Dressing "androgynously" is kind of just boymode for an mtf.
>>
>>6309945
>not wanting to just be a cute boy
>>
>>6309968
K well I would rather be a cool athletic girl.
>>
>>6309972
>athletic girl
kek, I bet you want to "tone" your muscles too right
>>
>>6309945
My advice: save up for FFS but in the meantime try to milk being a cute boy for all it's worth.
Go and get attention from it, it's fairly easy. The best part is if you don't make it known that you're mtf or on hormones it makes you even more worthy of positive attention, and nobody will be giving you shit for being a tranny.

It's hard to be upset when someone is pounding your boipucci hard and lovingly.
>>
>>6309993
How hide/explain the boyboobs tho?
>>
File: bartgetsfamous7_thumb.png (187 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
bartgetsfamous7_thumb.png
187 KB, 512x384
>>6309983
I'm not sure what you're referring to. We just make boxes here.

>>6309993
If it weren't for dysphoria and boobs I guess I'd be into that. Have any tips on how to do androgyny as an mtf?
>>
>>6309945
Confusion-fu gender is the best gender.

You should seriously consider just rolling with that. A small but certain % of people of both genders is going to be falling for you left and right despite themselves.

Give andro a shot, stop worrying about your gender and start making other people worry about their orientation ;)
>>
>>6310017
>muh dysphoria
Deal with it lmao. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either put up with no love and no attention or just deal with it and feel happy about at least being cute, while also getting positive attention from others.
The boobs are a total non-issue. If someone wants to dick you typically the boobs aren't going to make them change their mind at the last moment. Get to know them before you ever even reveal them or speak of them. Also read my response to this guy:
>>6310011
>How hide/explain the boyboobs tho?
Easy. Tons of males have gynecomastia. Pretend you're one of them. Technically speaking, you are.
I always just said "I have fucked up hormones" and such if I was asked about it. Pretend you're a guy with naturally low testosterone or something. Typically I never say anything about it, and I've had no issues. Oftentimes the people who are into cute boys are the kind that also like tits.
Underworks makes binders that won't deform your tits, look into them if you want to hide them -really- well. Otherwise sports bras work pretty good under the right clothing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.