[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend is FtM, pre-testosterone, please post any good workouts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: kiuy.jpg (103 KB, 610x742) Image search: [Google]
kiuy.jpg
103 KB, 610x742
My boyfriend is FtM, pre-testosterone, please post any good workouts for FtM's, with pictures and such if you'd like. Thanks.
>>
>>6308333
A really good workout for FTMs are called "helicopters". I do them when I help my ftm bf on his leg day workouts. He squats on my dick and does quarter turns.
>>
Anything to build muscle. Gains are lyfe.
>>>/fit/
>>
>>6308333
how do you get a ftm boyfriend i want one ;-;
>>
>>6308333
like... man workouts, lift things up and down, there's no such thing as "FTM workouts" they're just normal workouts
>>
>>6308333
It's just the same shit as usual plus the knowledge that progress will be slower and less dramatic without T. He should do upper body shit to balance out his hips and avoid leg day. Shoulders would probably be the most important to get bigger.
>>
Your welcome. http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
>>
>>6308810
>>6309019
Wrong. WIth estrogen in his system he will build upper body strength a low slower than a cis man, so upper body focus is needed. Also, depending on his fat distribution, targeting legs might accentuate female curves.
>>
>>6311232
*lot
>>
File: 1456293209465.gif (990 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1456293209465.gif
990 KB, 300x225
>>6308751
me too
>>
>>6308751
>>6311432
/ftmg/ or Tumblr
>>
>>6311445
I think it depends on the ftm and how their fat distributes. Most gain fat around their hips and thighs first and foremost. pre-t their body works as with cis women so it tries to protect the womb by adding fat padding there :/. They have to get very low bf to counter that, and at that point the body will start eating the muscle as well as fat.
>>
Without T his muscles won't bulk up that much like he wants them to unless he works out for at least 2 hours at least 5 days a week.

Just look up military workouts.
>>
>>6311579
Military workouts are no good for muscle hypertrophy. Regulat bodybuilder routines are way better.
>>
>my boyfriend
>boyfriend
Okay, OP.
>>
Once he gets on T, he'll understand how much his female-hormoned body was working against him to achieve the results he wants. I used to be an underweight twig and I still had stubborn fat deposits in my thighs no matter how much I ran and worked out to get rid of it. I decided to finally go on T, and now I'm up to a healthy weight, my stubborn body fat is gone, and I'm achieving muscle gain/definition just within doing my daily tasks, not even working out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.