[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selfishness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (697 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
image.png
697 KB, 800x1132
Hey, guys and gals, quick question...
Have you ever betrayed, taken advantage of or otherwise hurt someone else in the LGBT community? What about among cis-scum breeders? I'm curious to hear your stories.

We're not perfect, and given everything we go through, what's wrong with getting our way ever now and again?
>>
>>6307776
>Being selfish
>LGBT 'community'
>Blaming your faults on being LGBT

Fucking hang yourself already
>>
>>6307801
I really can't say it any better than that.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>6307801
>>6307813
I simply said that we should not be so hard on ourselves. Society does that enough already.
>>
>>6307801
What? What faults? How is this even a reply to what op said? What blame? Are you retarded?
>>
>>6307829
>Have you ever betrayed, taken advantage of or otherwise hurt someone else
>given everything we go through, what's wrong with getting our way ever now and again?
>>6307837
>given everything we go through, what's wrong with getting our way ever now and again?
This is using your queerness to make an excuse for betrayal, exploitation and/or harmful behaviour. It is not okay. Do not do this.
>>
>>6307829
If anything you should be harder on yourself.
>We're not perfect, and given everything we go through, what's wrong with getting our way ever now and again?
Disgusting cretin.
>>
>>6307776
If you betray, take advantage of or otherwise hurt someone, you are already an asshole. If you do it to someone else that is LGBT (and thus feel kinship towards them) you are not only an asshole, but you are traitorous to your kind. Treachery is the worst sin.
>>
>>6307776
Fuck these guys OP. They're right about not using your queerness as a excuse though. You don't need an excuse. Do what benefits you, stomp on others.
>>
>>6307883
So it's okay to take advantage of a guy that likes you?
>>
>>6307896
If you don't like him, but he has money or some shit, sure. He'll get something out of it, being able to hang out with you.
>>
>>6307931
You bitch.
>>
inb4 biscum, cheating asshole... I am

>married but in a sexless marriage
>start meeting a guy on the side
>meet him 1-2 times per week to hook up
>strictly sex, although I helped him with his resume and fixed a problem with his computer
>friends, but no emotional relationship
>it appears he has the same attitude
>change jobs. now impossible to meet up with him
>suddenly he's clingy, upset, tells me he loves me
>tell him I don't feel the same way
>starts threatening to out me to my wife, blows up my phone (had made the mistake of calling him one time. saved my number)
>luckily this is before you could find a cell number on the internet so he only has my number, no real name or address
>continually calling/threatening
>my cousin is a state cop. confide in him about what is going on
>he pays the guy a visit
>calls stop
>>
>>6307776
You're responsible for your own actions, being part of some group doesn't excuse you.

The people you hurt being LGBT doesn't make it a special case, they're still any other person.
>>
When I was a kid. There was this kid in school I had a crush on. He was openly gay. Small, kinda effeminate. He got teased a lot and didn't have any friends. Having a crush on him was the whole reason I realized I was gay.

I was part of the popular kids and pretended to be "normal" or straight. Most of my "friends" were mean to him, though I never was. I was generally kinder to him than anyone else, though I could have been nicer.
I finally 'man'ed' up started protecting him. This caused us to become closer, and we became friends. I eventually confided in him I was gay and we started dating in secret. For the first time in years I'd seen him actually happy.
I started losing a lot of my popularity, but after I got into a fight trying to protect him, my parents found out. Them being ultra christian put a lot of pressure on me. I pussied out and bended to their will.
He had no friends again. But people left him alone.
I tried to talk to him again, but he hated me more than anyone else after that.

I saw him again a few months ago at a coffee shop. He looked seriously depressed. I still hate myself.
>>
>>6307776
I stood up my first gay date and went back to repression, we had been talking for half a year and I blocked all his contact details

Fucking aids infested freaks. I stand by my decision.
>>
>>6307776
People like you are why Earth sucks.
>>
>>6307776
first guy I dated, I was seriously crushing on him. Left me after two weeks and stole my Playstation. I beat the shit out of him and got my first assault conviction.
>>
>>6307776
First official date with guy.Talked online for about a month.decided to meet since he knew alot of people I knew too (kinda).was awesome.sweet.Smart.But had massive over bite and halitosis.Dated a week.Had secks.talked a bit more then ghosted him.Felt like a shallow asshole ever since and rightfully so.I still feel bad about it to this day....
Im sorry...I'd never thought I'd be that type of person.Ever.but it happened.Life goes on i guess
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.