[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pegging advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: EfTM19M.jpg (24 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
EfTM19M.jpg
24 KB, 400x302
I was wondering if anyone had any advice for pegging, specially what positions let me make out with my partner while we’re bumping uglies. I’m a mtf trans women and I’m finding myself getting into a relationship with another women. I really want to be intimate with her but in not really interested in using the old rod and tackle. She’s made some passing comments about pegging and im (really) down for it, but I also want to be able to kiss her or hold on to her while we’re doing it. Has anyone done this before? How limber would we have to be? Does anyone have any advice about pegging in general ? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>6306442

It depends mostly on the angle at which the plastic schlong sits.

Receiving partner lying on their back with legs around the giving partner's back works well :"3

Receiving partner lying on their stomach with one leg flexed and the other mostly extended works too.
>>
>>6306877
Thank you!
>>
>>6306948

I really want to get a strapless strap-on (most idiotic oxymoron ever) for my g/f because they totally look like they have a much stronger angle... regular one we have sits at a really low angle, it works for the positions I told you about but...

I want to get fucked on my knees and on all-fours, goddamnit! D//X
>>
File: 91EuOzn9+7L._SL1500_.jpg (249 KB, 980x1500) Image search: [Google]
91EuOzn9+7L._SL1500_.jpg
249 KB, 980x1500
I have and recommend the following:

Harnesses:
>SpareParts HardWear Joque
Super easy to insert and swap dildos, machine washable, easy to adjust, and comfortable to wear.
>Aslan Leather Jaguar
Sexy AF. Exactly what I think of when I think strap on harness. The dildo sits a little lower than it does on the SpareParts' harness. Leather makes cleaning trickier/less sanitary. Only use this with one partner. Wipe it off with a moist rage when finished and pat dry with a dry rag. With regular usage, use saddle soap and leather conditioner on it once a month.

Dildos:
>Tantus Silk (small and medium)
Silicone. Start with the small, use it for a few weeks until it's 100% e-z-p-z, then switch to the medium. Even once you start using the medium, don't be embarrassed to first start loosening up with the small. These have no surface textures and are easily bendable, thus making them perfect for beginners play.
>Tantus Feeldoe
Silicone. If you get the vibrating one, don't be surprised if it makes your top cum before you. This thing is intense. Some women prefer to wear a harness or some panties with this since having it hanging out of them can feel odd.
>Vixen Creations (I have a few)
Silicone. They come with clear plastic cylinder containers.

Only use silicone dildoes. They are nonporous so you don't need a condom. If you simply wash them with antibacterial hand soap afterwards, and let them air dry, then they will last you many years of usage. I've had mine for over 5 years and they look and smell like their new (actually that's not entire true, new dildos often have a funky rubber smell).

Vixen and Tantus are my favorite dildo brands. Pretty sure they are female founded and owned. Quality products that last and satisfy. Other than my Vixens, I store them in labeled ziplock bags.
>>
File: vegetables.jpg (455 KB, 1725x1113) Image search: [Google]
vegetables.jpg
455 KB, 1725x1113
>>6307263
Forgot to actually answer your specific questions OP.

If you want to kiss mouth to mouth then missionary is easiest. Everybody's body is different and what works for some might not work for others. The key is simply playful experimentation with different set ups and positions. This is one area where exercise and stretching (from you and your partner) will help improve your sex life by being able to handle more positions and for longer times.

I personally love getting fucked in a spooning position when we are both on our sides. She can kiss the back of my neck, which drives me wild, or we can turn our heads in a way where we can kiss mouth to mouth.

Doggy is hot and feels really good with a dildo that is curved upwards, but this offers no kissing unless she is also on her hands and knees (and then it's similar to the spooning position mentioned above).

I also like getting fucked when I am on my side and she is standing up next to the bed. The dildo enters at a right angle so to speak.

As another anon mentioned having one leg curl up and the other extended isn't bad.

I really like cowgirl, and feeling my dick smack against her stomach.

Similar to cowgirl is if she is sitting on the bed with her back against the wall and I am riding her cowgirl then we can kiss mouth to mouth.

Being bent over the bed, or standing up and being pushed up against a wall is hot too.

Just play around and find things that you two enjoy.
>>
>>6307263
Also do not use enemas. Lots of people will recommend them, but don't do them. They are bad for you. They remove important intestinal bacteria used in digestion and they remove important mucus that is a natural lubrication.

The #1 most important thing you can do to be a good bottom and enjoy anal sex is to live a healthy life.

Eat healthy = consistent daily healthy bowel movements = clean butt = good anal sex

With experience you will learn when your body is empty and good to get fucked. Don't be too embarrassed about a little occasional mess, especially when you are first learning. It just goes with the territory sometimes.

The key is have clean bowel movements daily. Like, you wipe your butt and the toilet paper comes up clean on the first, second, or third wipe. If you can go more than once a day (especially at regular times) the better.

This is accomplished by eating healthy all day everyday and drinking lots of water. Other factors, like lifestyle and amount of exercise help, but the biggest key is diet.

I highly recommend a daily diversity of vegetables (especially raw leafy greens), Greek yogurt (great probiotics for your intestines/digestion), fruits, nuts, seeds, and some meats and some grains (but meats and grains should be the smallest portion of your plate). It doesn't hurt to include a probiotic pill too if need be (especially when you do eat bad foods).

Other than that, just be careful when you bottom. Use lots of lube, and go REALLY slowly if you are having trouble loosening up. What helps me is to focus on the amount of pleasure my top is getting out of fucking me. Gets me so hot and loose.

Also, you won't hear this anywhere else, but Spironolactone is a diuretic that can make your intestinal tracts dry (difficult to have bowel movements and difficult to bottom). Keep this in mind if you are having problems. After years of trouble, I actually switched to Bicalutamide because of this, and the difference was night and day.
>>
>>6307407
>>6307404
>>6307263

Thank you so much for this. I'm saving all of this and keeping it for reference. I kind of cant belive that the thing that's going to get me really healthy is a good sex life. Oh well. its a good reward.
Thank you again, this is exactly the kind of info I was looking for.
>>
>>6313464
You're welcome anon. I forgot to mention one more important thing about silicone toys, they are incompatible with silicone lube. Use a water based lube or a hybrid. When in doubt ask the store clerk. For lube I recommend Spunk and Liquid Silk.

I hope all this helps. Have fun and be safe.
>>
>>6307407
Unrelated;

Bicalutamide, how is it?
Considering it for my AA of choice, haven't started yet. The body hair things sounds amazing, as does the non sterilizing aspect.
>>
>>6313609
Only been one month since I made the switch. The feminizing effects seem the same as Spiro so far, but I no longer have to live with Spiro's diuretic effects (chronic constipation and painful bowel movements, difficulty bottoming, dry mouth, always peeing, etc.).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.