[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so easy to tell when kids are going to grow up gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1454222898458.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454222898458.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
Why is it so easy to tell when kids are going to grow up gay?
>>
I wish if I knew if I was always gonna be a femmy degenerate or it's because of the way people treated me or something.
>>
It isn't?
Half of the kids at school that turned out gay weren't thought of as gay.
>>
>>6306583
>>6305660
It's almost like these things are different for everyone
>>
>>6306594
That's what I was implying.
>>
>>6305660

Depends, what age?
>>
>>6305660
It wasn't easy to tell i was gay. I had 1 girlfriend and played nose guard for a championship winning football team. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>6306632
Have you quit overcompensating?
>>
>>6305660
Because they're usually the ones who act like they got molested.
>>
>>6305660
Mtf and I was a massive autist as a kid.
No one would have guessed, probably
>>
>>6305660
It's easy to tell if someone's a fag, but it's really hard to tell if someones gay.
>>
>>6306993
>Mtf
>massive autist
>No one would have guessed
HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU
>>
>>6313133
I mean, the bartender last weekend sounded like Janosch from Ghostbusters 2 so I'm pretty sure he was gay and a faggot
>>
>>6315863

My bf and I are both closeted, but even when we're out as a couple, if you interact with either of us alone you'd never be able to tell. My parents never suspected me. His older brother is gay, but they never suspected him. When my friend came out, his mother and sister both told him they always knew since he was little. Everyone is different
>>
>>6315892
Oh absolutely
Nobody acts surprised when they find out I'm bi
Haven't tried coming out as trans yet
>>
>>6315471

You have the order wrong.

If you know someone is MtF, you can probably correctly guess they're massive autists.

But if there's a kid who is a massive autist, your first guess probably wouldn't be that they would grow up to be a tranny.
>>
>>6305660
Why is it so easy to tell when OP is a faggot?
>>
>>6305660
Some kids you can tell never had a chance of growing up to like pussy. You can see in how they amble about with a certain dainty skip.

Then there are some how are destined to groan though high school as they struggle to make sense of their masculinity and gayness, which so often are at ends in our culture. We don't make room for the masculine gay boy.
>>
>>6317297
Never had a chance... So due to environmental factors?
>>
>>6315471
I don't get how that says mtf though.
I was a videogame nerd and unathletic, that's not masculine, but it's not exactly feminine either.

I was kind of fem in early childhood, but had that stomped out when I started going to school and never thought much of it, rather than being a Jazz Jennings2.0
>>
>>6305660
I can tell if a teenager gay though
They have to be a jock and bullying people by calling them faggots
or
Has to talk like a drag queen
and then there are the uncommon species that don't act gay and don't bully
>>
>>6320465
>and then there are the uncommon species that don't act gay and don't bully
Uncommon? Or simply unnoticed?
>>
>>6306632
Haha. Man, your insecurity is blinding.

Tons of people knew you were gay, anon. You thought you hid it well, but you didn't. They knew you wanted the cock. Even your girlfriend. Sorry.
>>
File: 1453074709060.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1453074709060.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>6305660
>implying you can tell a guy will be gay when he grows up just because he sucked a few cocks in the restroom during lunch
>>
>>6321506

I think that might be somewhat of a giveaway, anon. Unless he said no homo.
>>
It's pretty hard honestly...now adays kids are identifying themselves as all these types of sexuality. I am sure that growing up is still confusing as it's ever been, being open to something doesn't change that.

however.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPoK0LL8L08
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.