[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homophobia is Misandry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: anybody want to talk about moku.jpg (178 KB, 1152x687) Image search: [Google]
anybody want to talk about moku.jpg
178 KB, 1152x687
Daily Reminder:

People hate gay/trans people, because they are men breaking their gender roles.

Homophobia/Transphobia is Misandry.

/Prove me wrong/
>>
>>6303549
actually is is misogyny because when it is MTFs then society hates them for acting "feminine" which is perceived as bad, when it is FTMs then society is not allowing women to become what they want, when it is gay people then society is perceiving them as feminine and see it as a bad thing, and when it is lesbians then society is perceiving them as masculine when women are supposed to be feminine and at the mercy of men.
>>
>>6303549
Sure whatever you want to call it. Straight people are just really sensitive about their gender roles
>>
>>6303558
/thread/
>>
>>6303549
You have it opposite, it's misogyny when it's men hating on gays and trans. Straight men feel that gays are breaking the rules because they get sex and love without having to deal with women. It's mostly jealousy.

Some women, many of them lesbians are misandric towards men and MTF trans women.
>>
>>6303558
This. Masculinity = good, femininity = bad. That's why a woman wanting to be masculine nobody cares but a man wanting to be feminine everyone spergs out
>>
File: 1464276117396.gif (2 MB, 393x561) Image search: [Google]
1464276117396.gif
2 MB, 393x561
>>6303558
>>6303710
Being feminine is only perceived as bad in men, because they are deviating from their gender role. Femininity is not considered bad in general. Vice versa for lesbians / FTMs although women in general have more freedom to deviate from gender roles in modern society for various reasons (such as decades of feminism with no corresponding movement to free men from their roles).
>>
>"daily reminder"
please immediately self-terminate
>>
File: hi chair 1.png (244 KB, 687x674) Image search: [Google]
hi chair 1.png
244 KB, 687x674
>>6303558
>>6303659
>>6303710
Dead wrong.

Masculinity in a woman is perceived as disgusting, have you seen women with armpit hairs?

Women who are masculine aren't even seen as masculine, they are seen as edgy.

Only since Feminism, has it been okay for Women to not act all cute and submissive.
People don't give much a shit about Women acting Manly because they've fought for it.

You theory on:
Masculinity = good, femininity = bad.
Is wrong.

It's actually:
Masculinity = Only for Males
Femininity = Only for Female
>>
>>6303720
You win.

>>6303710
>>6303558
You lose.
>>
>>6303736
>Masculinity in a woman is perceived as disgusting, have you seen women with armpit hairs?

Opinions. I'm a straight dude and that doesn't bother me. I like strong women. Ruby Rose is pretty masculine and she's hot as fuck.
>>
>>6303558
That sounds nice but that's not how it really works. People don't hate on trans women because they hate women, it's actually the opposite. They love women and they see trans women as perverted men that are a threat to their women's safety. Femininity is highly prized and valued in most cultures. It can even be considered sacred due to how much people revere it. Think of why the majority of people find a male crossdressing or acting feminine so much more offensive and disgusting than they do a female dressing and acting masculine. People hate on gay men and trans women so much because stupid straight and cis people feel that they're "tainting" or "corrupting" femininity, which is strictly reserved for females. The whole bathroom debate is actually sexist and misandrist in nature. Paternalistic men are obsessed about upholding traditional values and "protecting" the wimminz while misandrist women are projecting their hatred of men onto trans women.

The only real stigma a trans man or a masculine woman gets is condescension from straight and cis people. You should look up some TERF blogs and note how they treat trans men as confused, misguided and unfortunate little girls that don't know what they are doing. The degree of condescension and infantilization is palpable, and very similar to the way conservative fundamentalists treat gender nonconforming women. They treat their women as weak and vulnerable creatures that need guidance and protection, while they treat their males as expendable and predatory savages that need to be controlled and subdued.

Transphobia and homphobia is deeply rooted in sexism. It stems from a deep seated, evolutionary need to protect the females from other males and maintain the tribe's procreation.
>>
>>6303773
1. You're half rare
2. Wasn't an acceptable opinion 15 years ago
3. Doesn't discredit anything i said
>>
>>6303884
>Wasn't an acceptable opinion 15 years ago

lol I was dating hppie women with armpit hair 15 years ago with no shits given. All you're doing is giving your opinion, which is fine for you but no one else cares.
>>
>>6303558
Yup, /thread/
>>
>>6303971
It's socially unacceptable to care.
Even though this affects YOU, and every one.

I'm sick of nobody caring about Men.
>>
>>6304017
WRONG.
I'll be here every day.
I've proven you wrong today, i'll prove you wrong tomorrow.
>>
>>6303736
>>6303720
Good.
>>
>>6304024
I'm a man, I care a heck of a lot about men. I just don't care about you because you're an edgetard with opinions I think are shitty.
>>
>>6304032
I just got here.

I also made this post
>>6304036
>>
>>6304052
Thanks Mate.
Nice to see you here.
>>
>>6303549
>because they are men breaking their gender roles.

Not true.
They are also females breaking their gender roles.
In which if a woman attempts to transition to a man, it angers men, that a woman does not 'know her place' and triggers incessant threats of rape, not only from gay men but also from mtfs
>>
>>6304150
That's the same thing I said.

Women are also hated for breaking their gender roles.
>>
>>6303736
>have you seen women with armpit hairs?

armpit hairs are not a sign of masculinity, since women grow them naturally.
armpit hairs are a sign of aging, which is why they are disgusting in women
>>
>>6303710
https://youtu.be/sY0VmahBTkE

This times a million. Video related and how most people (all straight people) think
>>
>>6303884
>rare

not really. men love tomboys.
http://4archive.org/board/a/thread/43395

how often do you hear a man wants a woman who hunts, or lifts or plays vidya? pretty often.

how often do you hear a woman wants a beta, weak man who paints his nails and says yaaaas. never.
>>
>>6304172
Ugh you do have a point.

i need to understand more of it.
I'll be back in a few hours
>>
>>6304157
my bad. didn't read the thread
>>
bump for truth.
>>
hey cutie!
have you started taking hrt yet?
>>
>>6306285
I will do it in 2 years.

I am playing a masculine character for my music this and next year.

But then after that, i'll start

Thanks though, nice to see you.
>>
File: Cg6XpnFUoAAS6m3.jpg (92 KB, 997x421) Image search: [Google]
Cg6XpnFUoAAS6m3.jpg
92 KB, 997x421
>it's a men's rights thread
>>
>>6306603
If you don't care about Men's Issues

1. You are not a REAL feminist
2. You are sexist
3. You lost the right to call yourself a good person.
>>
File: Cg6g3JfUcAA1M_r.jpg (124 KB, 887x523) Image search: [Google]
Cg6g3JfUcAA1M_r.jpg
124 KB, 887x523
>>6306634
>>
>>6303549
why do we have to have stupid threads like these

why do yall respond

i come here so i can get away from tumblr bullshit

just ignore and sage. why is this board so bad at ignoring and sageing
>>
>>6306645
This affects YOU.
>>
File: Cg6bsYhUkAAi0kv.jpg (58 KB, 885x258) Image search: [Google]
Cg6bsYhUkAAi0kv.jpg
58 KB, 885x258
>>6306678
>>
>>6306702

Focus on these issues:

1. 75% longer prison sentences
2. Child Custody
3. Higher Death Rates on Job
4. NO RIGHTS until signed up for the draft,
(WHICH CAN BE REUSED ANY DAY)
5. Circumcision
>>
>>6306741
You really haven't persuaded me that men are being persecuted but you did hurt my rib just now
>>
>>6306768
Did you not read what i said?

Read again

>>6306768
>>
>>6306789
Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
>>
>>6306815
Stick to the topic
>>6306741
>>
>>6306912
Bump
>>
>>6306560
you're so interesting. i like when you visit c:
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.