[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw an FTM touts her female socialization as a way to lecture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 45645645.png (1 MB, 900x1211) Image search: [Google]
45645645.png
1 MB, 900x1211
>mfw an FTM touts her female socialization as a way to lecture cis men on their behavior and masculinity
>mfw an FTM tells me (a cis male) I don't get to define what masculinity is
why do they do this?
>>
Cause getting diddled by uncle steve is actually a badge of honor that gives one the right to always have a stronger and more correct opinion.

It's funny because TERFs use the same argument as to why transwomen will never know what it's like to be a woman, because they never got diddled as kids (even if they did while presenting male).
>>
Because they're men, what are you gonna do about it besides whine to 4chan you flatulent pussy?
>>
File: 345345.png (162 KB, 284x303) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
162 KB, 284x303
>>6302492
>Because they're men
mind offering definitive proof as to how exactly this is true, Aidenne?
>>
Just rape her.
No better way to define your masculinity than busting a nut in her cunt.
>>
>>6302312
I don't know about him lecturing you if it was condescending, that sounds shitty, but he's right that you don't get to define masculinity
>>
Cause they aren't men. They are butch counter culture girls playing dress up for attention
>>
>implying you've ever knowingly spoken to FTMs
>implying FTMs don't strive to become as conventionally masculine as possible
>implying they don't succeed
>>
>>6302878
So, they succeed in becoming grotesque caricatures of men?
>>
>>6302714
>he's right that you don't get to define masculinity
Why not? Who does get to define it?
>>
>>6303640

probably more masculine than you if you're on an anime website making up stories
>>
>>6303870
not really, looks like it's happening right here, right now, babe.
>>
>>6302312
Stop being a whiny faggot. Trans guys don't care about you as much as you do about them, retard
>>
>>6302312

>listening to anyone else's opinion on what masculinity is
>implying that you don't just have your own opinion on it
>implying you seriously give a shit about what one individual has to tell you about a stupidly complicated and continually evolving topic like masculinity in 2016

shaking my head real fuckin' hard right now OP
>>
>>6302312
>why do they do this?
they don't
>>
File: 35345345345.jpg (564 KB, 1753x2560) Image search: [Google]
35345345345.jpg
564 KB, 1753x2560
>>6303969
protip: dyke rage does not equal masculine posturing. but, keep trying and maybe you can be one of the boys soon!
>>
Masculinity is constantly asserting yourself even when is not necessary, to make yourself look retarded.
>>
>>6304019
edgy meme faggot. Keep going with your degenerate rage
>>
>>6304089
>>6304096
t. Skylar Chad-Aydennyson
>>
Masculinity is a deeply personal thing. Had few female friends that wanted to try and talk about it, with the typical "we don't want our opinions challenged" attitude that people often have when they have strong positions on shit they know nothing about. They threw out terms like "rape culture" and "toxic masculinity" (this one being a clinical psychology term) with little regard for validity or accuracy. So I set out to really lay down a foundation of information on masculinity, correcting their perceived view on what Toxic masculinity is, and that masculinity is different for every man and was actively ignored. The idea that a man doesn't get to define masculinity is fucking stupid. Every man gets to define it for themselves. I take Rob Roy's Quote on Honor to be mine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7meDt60DjQ
>>
>>6302312
you sound like such a damn cuck that transguy was probably just asserting social dominance over you.
>>
File: 1310672235781.jpg (47 KB, 396x386) Image search: [Google]
1310672235781.jpg
47 KB, 396x386
>>6304274
/thread
>>
>>6304154
>Masculinity is a deeply personal thing

No is not, is a fucking adjective

You people are retarded, stop thinking shit, if someone insults you you don't have to rationalize why you are morally correct, just fucking hit them, thats masculinity for fucks sake i know this is gay board but COME ON
>>
>>6305656
Lmao, Sky. because that's what boys™ are, correct? Men pride themselves in thinking over emotionality, but you're learning. Baby steps, okay?
>>
Actual straight, cis heterosexual men just want to hang out and have a good time, while a women pretending to be a man wants to get offended at everything because they dont have a penis.
When men hang out and there are no women around we can be as racist, misogynistic, and stupid as we want without a women there to go UGHHHHHH TRIGGERED
>>
>>6303663
It's you, OP. Congratulations! Out of the hundreds of billions of humans that have lived on this earth, YOU happen to be the only one who gets to decide the absolute, singular definition of masculinity! Better get started handing out new gender certifications to everyone who you, personally, deem to be either a man or a woman. Obviously, none of them know better than you :~)
>>
>>6302312
men don't do this shit
that 'FTM' sounds like a tumblr FTM who doesn't understand men don't give a fuck, you should have smirked and told them to stop mansplaining it would have pissed her off
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.