[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is /lgbt/ full of SJWs, or is it redpilled enough to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1432609499865.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1432609499865.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
So is /lgbt/ full of SJWs, or is it redpilled enough to have educated conversations on sexuality?
>>
>>6301586
It's pretty much unanimous here we all agree trannies are mentally ill and ruining this board. LGB no T
>>
>>6301586
What does this mean
>>
>>6301597
As in, most users agreeing with >>6301589
>>
>>6301589
As a cis lesbian I agree with this. However, I don't see it being resolved until T get their own board. They shit up every thread here though, we can't even have one decent lesgen thread without transbians ruining it
>>
>>6301586
>>
>>6301586
I'm an SJW, at least

What's wrong with trying to make the world nicer
>>
>>6302304
Nicer for who? People who agree with your assessment of society and your method of improving the situation?
>>
>>6302346
For people in general. Social justice literally means people are treated fairly

Sorry if you think otherwise but really people just make snap decisions about a bunch of things like that and the world's not that simple
>>
We're pretty redpilled compared to literally every other LGBT area on the internet.
>>
>>6301586
you could say we are redpilled enough to have an educated conversion about sexuality ;^)
>>
>>6301655
Typical cis lesbian. You are LGBT easy mode with no real problems so you have to complain about people who face real struggles like gays and trans people.
>>
>>6302389
Fucking this.
>>
>>6301586
It gets pretty defensive when AIDS stats are posted
>>
File: 1395091840029.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1395091840029.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>6301586
>>
>>6301589
From a neutral standpoint LGB are sexuality's that are defined by what they say they are eg. L is girl&girl. T on the other hand is physically changing your body and mind not just changing your preference as is LGB. So sure a Tgirl can be L but then it's T/girl & T/girl. T should have there own board even though that ain't going to happen. Honestly it seems like there's 5% real T people on lgbt and the rest is some sort of circlejerk or people who cannot self reflect accurately and honestly enough.
>>
>>6302389
No one has it on "easy mode". You probably think girls lives are perfect and that everything goes their way. Grow up and don't generalise an entire gender.
>>
>>6303016
This

T is a medical issue, no matter how you slice it.
Since most Ts are straight in orientation they really have no business being her.
A bi or lesbian trans woman has business here
A bi or gay trans man has business here
But only for sexuality issues, not because of Trans issues
>>
>>6302304
Please tell me how being gay isn't a bad thing.
I swear to God I'm not trying to be incendiary - I want to hear both sides of the argument.
>>
>>6301586
>or is it redpilled enough to have educated conversations on sexuality?
Since when was "redpilled" people educated, and since when did they know anything about sex and sexuality?
"Repilled" people are just basement dwellers who are so stuck up in their delusions that they think they're the few who are intelligent, while in reality, they're some of the most unintelligent people on earth.
>>
>>6303058
No one can prove a negative.
If you think being gay is a bad thing you have to prove how it is.
>>
>>6303063
>>75741021
>>
>>6303076
hm?
>>
File: 1464775432549.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
1464775432549.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>6303063
Bugger, please disregard failed link

There seems to be an uncanny correlation between gays and bad shit. Gays seem to experience more childhood trauma relative to the rest of the population.
Again, I'm trying to formulate an unbiased opinion based on fact, pls be gentle
>>
>>6303086
>Straight parents do bad things
>therefore gay children are bad

Christians, ladies and gentlemen. That can't discern between their ass and breakfast.
>>
>>6303086
I'm not outright dismissing your sources there, but I only trust sources that I can download or look up myself.
Not from magazines I can't even get a hold of, from 1980. Just saying.

Next, science holds one absolute. That whatever we thought was true at the time can change depending on new data.

And finally, gay men make up about 2% of the entire population. Growing up so isolated in a society that does not speak about or even acknowledge your mode of operation is even more isolating. Can that have an impact on gays seeming to 'experience more childhood trauma'?
>>
>>6303120
You implied that he's not outright lying. You implied that science decides if gay men are bad; gay men decide that, not science. And you implied that he's right. Shut up you Christian dog shit.
>>
File: 1464042208199.png (645 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1464042208199.png
645 KB, 722x525
Fact: All gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual and whatever other made-up-sexual """"people"""" are ruining society and should kill themselves.

I don't care about what you think about that, but the people you supported and voted for are now importing millions of shitskins into your countries who would gladly throw you off roofs. Have fun in the bed you made for yourselves, now get assfucked in it.
>>
>>6303097
Straight fathers... like those who abuse their sons? Being sexuality attracted to your own gender is straight?
???
He's saying that homosexuality can be compared to depression - depression is obviously a bad thing. Just because a bad thing caused it, doesn't automatically make it good
>>
>>6303120
Old sources are just as valid as sources published yesterday - right up until there are new studies proving them wrong.

And I agree, being isolated like that can hurt your psyche, but surely that would make it a mental disease?
>>
>>6303147
I don't give a shit about any of your lies though, so you don't need to explain them, since I'm not reading that shit.

You're just another typical straight pile of dogshit, the kind that is ruining this planet and should be exterminated.
>>
>>6303160
What's it like in Canada?
>>
>>6303167
What's it like to eat dog shit?
>>
>>6303086
Correlation does not equal causation

I have a hugely positive relationship with both of my parents, have a successful job, live on my own, and have a great bf. Being gay has not impaired my ability to live my life to the fullest in the slightest.

You're blaming gay men for being raised in a homophobic society when in reality if parents didn't disown their kids when they came out, if we didn't have gay bashing and people telling us to kill ourselves, we would have a far more positive outlook on our lives, and have less problems.

I can say that being gay has not impacted my life negatively in the slightest. In fact I'd argue it's made me a more empathetic person, a stronger person, and more open-minded
>>
>redpilled
>educated conversations

Have yet to see an example where those two haven't been mutually exclusive so far.
>>
Wow, what boring generic bait.
>>
>>6301589
>>6301655
>unanimously agree trannies are ruining this board
>they shit up every thread
>the board unanimously agrees that people who show up in every thread are ruining it and don't belong
kek
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.