[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20
File: my640-640x480[1].jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
my640-640x480[1].jpg
35 KB, 640x480
live stream of his UCLA event.

So much "tolerance" from the tolerance people.
>>
not linked: a stream
>>
>>6301422
oh sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
>>
Blacks and feminists feel entitled to silence gay men, wow what's new?
>>
For the life of me I'll never know what /lgbt/ sees in this ugly sob
>>
>>6301544
Alt Right troll that brings out the worst in the SJW crowd.
>>
>>6301551
That sounds pretty edgy
>>
New to /lgbt/

What's the general viewpoint of Milo around here?
>>
who is this
>>
>>6301585
cringe king who's gimmick got tired after like two times. you might as well just watch someone like sam hyde as milo really doesn't have anything engaging to say and is just there for laughs.

that being said i hate all political commentators no matter what.
>>
>>6301585
I'm not sure if he is either a troll or for real but I like that he bring out the worst in college retards.
>>
>>6301544
I really don't get it either. His website is basically all clickbait articles. Even when reporting on things that actually happened his articles tend to go off the deep end and just start making shit up.
Milo's personality is also pretty attention-whorish and he just picked the "alt-right" crowd and started using them for his own personal gain yet people seem completely oblivious to it.
>>
>>6301585
I like him.

:)
>>
>>6301616

>doesn't refute any of his argument
>h-hes cringe guys

leftists on suicide watch
>>
>>6301911
which argument babe?
>>
>>6301544
>>6301585
He's a funny man, Trump trolls are fun people.

Plus it was hilarious watching him and his troll army go after poor little Benji.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8

I'm laughin, seriously
>>
>>6301585
I honestly hate Milo. Not for being conservative. He just has a face I wanna punch.
>>
Milo says trans people are delusional and mentally ill.
>>
>>6301413
Fuck milo

Fuck the alt-right

Fuck everyone at that event

Fuck you.
>>
>>6302446
Wow. What a contribution to human thought and public debate.
>>
>>6302455
hopefully u rnt sarcastic. Milo has spot on analysis that has a place in academia.
>>
>>6301413
their intolerance for intolerance will not be tolerated.
>>
>>6301413
i hate this man so much. he's so fucking egotistic and smug (with absolutely no reason for it).
he's a shit debater and to make sure no one notices his obvious debating flaws, he'll project his shit skills onto other people.

>muh "research"
>muh "studies show"
>muh overgeneralizations

i fantasize debating with him just so i can say "please actually cite your shit instead of just saying 'studies show'. what studies are you referring to?" to his stupid face and watch him either collapse or bullshit another vague, unscientific reply.

also any time he's in an interview he's always making some ugly, dumbass faces while the show host introduces them.
>>
File: 1358772188276.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1358772188276.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>6302466
>nuh-uh, christians are the ones TRULY oppressed!
his entire argument hinges on his cognitive dissonance and lack of understanding of history. He actually believes that people verbally responding to something along the lines of "god hates fags" is comparable to someone being burnt alive for their sexuality. Pathetic.
>>
>>6302546
it is. fire hurts a lot. words can hurt a lot to. you are trivializing the wbc pain.
>>
>>6302567
>ur a fag
>wow thats kinda rude
>HATE SPEECH AGAINST CHRISTIANITY! MILO WHERE ART THOU MILO! CHRISTIANITY IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE PINK MAFIA!
it deserves to be trivialized more than anything in this world. What a fucking joke.
>>
This faggot belongs more on /pol/, surely
>>
>>6302573
"Trivialized" is an interesting euphemism got "lined up and shot" but hey
>>
>>6302451
>Milo
>alt-right

He's jewish, gay and fucks niggers
>>
>>6302546
>someone being burnt alive for their sexuality

Because it happened legally, in the west during the lifetime of someone who's still alive.
Because no other group of people have suffered worse for the "crime" of being what they are.
>>
>>6301413
>people shouldn't protest against something they disagree with
sounds like someone has a problem with people exercising their right to free speech
>>
Milo's a scumbag. Western universities are a hive of crazy but I won't forgive him for motivating a large group of gators to go after various women in gaming. Yes, some of them said stupid things, but that's not a reason to harass them relentlessly.
>>
>>6301585
he calls trump "daddy"

that's all you need to know about him.
>>
File: Trigglypuff.gif (785 KB, 202x244) Image search: [Google]
Trigglypuff.gif
785 KB, 202x244
>>6302451
>>
>>6302601
And he's alt right at the same time.
>>
>>6302710
>harass them relentlessly.
I think you mean "criticise them." Although as far as they're concerned it's all haram.
>>
>>6302931
There's criticism and there's sending thousands of death threats to a woman's home address. The other side is not all rainbows and sunshine. An event Milo attended once was cancelled due to a bomb threat. This still does not excuse such behavior and him clearly encouraging it.
>>
>>6301413
He has sex with niggers and is a kike, but he pisses off sjws and liberal filth like the scum in this thread.
Hes doing excellent work showing the world how pro-censorship liberals are now, hes fine in my book.
>>
File: 1449971907425.png (68 KB, 840x290) Image search: [Google]
1449971907425.png
68 KB, 840x290
>>6302455
You being recognized as mentally ill is how you're even able to afford to transition you ungrateful shit. I'd recognize you as sane just so taxpayer's money isn't going to waste.
>>
>>6302953
But censorship is perfectly fine so long as it's liberals doing it.
>>
>>6301413
I think he is super funny and has an important message. Aside from that, I don't think he is of much value. He mostly just repeats MRA talking points (which are not incorrect) and gets people motivated to confront modern feminism, which is a good thing.

However, when he strays from feminism, he doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. He says that the alt-right is "joking" or "trolling" when they make racist/antisemitic comments even though they are clearly not. He is basically just an apologist for racism in this situation. I mean, you can look at the issue with Ben Shapiro as evidence of that, Milo's fans just spammed Shapiro with antisemitic comments when his second child was born. It is one thing to take shots at Shapiro, but we should call a spade a spade here.

Also, he advocates for protectionism without any evidence to back his claims which triggers me as an economics student. It is literally the one reason why I can't get behind Trump as a candidate, because his trade policies are beyond disastrous. But according to Milo, that's okay because "the President's power is limited" as we have clearly seen with Obama's executive orders.

tl;dr he is good when he talks about feminism and other SJWs but nothing else.
>>
>>6301413
Milo is a worthless piece of shit twink who, like many other twinks, think that anyone cares what he has to say. The only way he thinks he can stay relevant is tricking unis into letting him speak there and being a moderator of worthless subreddits
>>
>>6301413
Considering Milo repeatedly throws lesbians, bisexuals, gays, and transgender people under the bus for attention, money, power, etc. I've no doubt that nobody here gives a god damn what he thinks. Take it to /pol/, asshole.
>>
>>6303543
>(which are not incorrect)
Men's rights is and always has been a reaction to feminism. All they do is bitch about how mean feminists are and nothing else
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x275
>>6303674
Forgot gif
>>
>>6303674
Well to be fair, a lot of feminism is women bitching about how mean men are. For a long time men just swallowed how nasty and mean women can be to men because doing so is considered weak. I don't support a lot of the MRA movement or many of the member's tactics but I do understand why it's arisen.

Sexism is rampant in both directions. It feeds itself and you can't get rid of just one side of it. The only way out of this mess is for all sexism to be seen as negative.
>>
>>6303698
The thing is that men's rights in theory should fight for the same thing feminists do but it's just been co-opted by sexist men who hate seeing women have opinions. Feminists do care about men losing the majority of custody battles because it relies on the sexist assumption that women are naturally better caregivers. They do care about women getting less serious jail sentences because it comes from the sexist assumption that women's crimes aren't "as bad" as men's because women aren't as dangerous or powerful as men

MRA's just spend all day inventing stories about how feminists don't care about this or that while feminists actually take steps to solve things
>>
>>6303722
>The thing is that men's rights in theory should fight for the same thing feminists do but it's just been co-opted by sexist men who hate seeing women have opinions.

I agree, which is why I say I don't support a lot of them (Milo included is just a troll). But having been raised by a feminist mother to be a feminist myself and trying very hard to support their causes I too have encountered a ton of sexism by women who just plain hate men.

Not that they're a majority, but I don't think many feminists see hating men as bad or any sort of problem. I'm almost 40 and my whole life I've been fed the message that men are pigs and it's only natural for women to dislike us.

I had a pretty great mom and many strong female relationships and friendships that have helped me see that people are just people. Some of us are good and some bad, and that both men and women are capable of being assholes.

But for guys less fortunate who just see the girls being sugar and spice and boys being snips and snails and puppy dog tails, it's real hard to convince them feminism and gender equality is a fight worth fighting.
>>
Sure but what does lgbt think about the other Milo with a silly last name?
>>
File: The MRA Club.jpg (273 KB, 641x670) Image search: [Google]
The MRA Club.jpg
273 KB, 641x670
>>6303765
>>6303722
>>6303698
>>6303674
I've been an MRA activist for years.

Nobody listens.

Doesn't matter who they are, If it's a Man complaining about sexism, it's instantly pigeonholed into the Right-wing. I've never bashed the female sex in my life, but still nobody cares about Men.
>>
>>6303946
must murder chris for being a colossal faggot.
>>
>>6303946
That's funny because I talk about this stuff a lot and have often got people to rethink or at least recognize there are other perspectives.

Are you sure it's the actual message you're trying to get across and not the way you're doing it? If the other threads I've seen that image used in are any indication, you're just a whiny asshole. No one gives a shit what whiny assholes say.
>>
>>6301642
He also has no idea what the fuck he's talking about most of the time. Can't help but cringe at how pseudo-science stupid he sounds when he starts debating about sexual orientation.
>>
>>6301585
I want to fug his boipussy
>>
>>6303946
Feminists do care about men. It's just hard to listen when all men do is bitch and complain that everyone treats them like assholes, which, to be frank, MRAs in large part are. You point out the same issues men face that feminists have been aware of for years, except that we call it toxic masculinity and MRAs don't like that term because they think it means they, personally are to blame. Here's the thing: everyone has been participatory in perpetuating sexism for both sexes because we're raised in a sexist society.

The long and short of it is that men straight up get the better deal in society, and although feminists have been working to make it a fairer playing field for all, there is still work that needs to be done. MRAs simply don't have the influence, results, history and legitimacy that feminism has, and when an altruistic MRA explains what he stands for an advocates, any feminist will just be like, "So you're a feminist then." In truth, MRAs have always been about combating feminism. It started as a reaction to it, it mimics feminist tactics and rhetoric, and it invariably attacks feminism instead of actually addressing issues
>>
File: yeah me.png (104 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
yeah me.png
104 KB, 1600x1200
>>6303964
I have to be whiny asshole.
In fact, I need to be even more of a whiny asshole.
I need to martyr myself for this.
I need to die for this.

So i can get ideas in people's heads, then somebody can come along and do things better than me.

I'm glad you can get your message across, maybe you can teach me how to win in a way that actually works.
>>
>>6304074
Dude just be a feminist and read up on toxic masculinity
>>
>>6303680
Saved desu
>>
File: Music Theory 102- The Next Step.jpg (186 KB, 1152x687) Image search: [Google]
Music Theory 102- The Next Step.jpg
186 KB, 1152x687
>>6304045
Yes you do care about Men but you're too Gynocentric.

1. When Women complain, you call it protest.
When Men complain, you call it bitching.

2. Sexism against Women is impossible without Sexism against Men, and vice versa.
Gender Roles existed as a means of a tribe's surivival. They are outdated now, but all Men are oppressed.

3. The fact you don't think Men are oppressed means you haven't been listening to Men.

4. Men do not get a better deal, they get a worse deal. And i would trade my male body, for a female body in a heartbeat.

The reason you think Men have it easier is because of cultural influences. I wish you were a man for a week.

5. MRAs do tend to complain way too much about Feminism, when Feminism isn't entirely a problem. I'd say the Right's gender roles are far more Damaging to Men than gynocentrism is.

Yes you feminists do care about Men, but you don't even listen to MRAs, so you fail to receive and accurate representation of the Male point of view.

7. Thanks for fighting for the right for Males and Females to act as Tough or Cute as they want.
>>
>>6304074
1) you never make any good points at all
2) you don't seem to have a good handle on legitimate MRA issues
3) you make everyone hate you by being an inflamatory cunt
4) literally every single person on 4chan wants u to lurk more
>>
>>6301585
I hated him before i saw him on the Drunken peasants.
Then i liked him for a while.
Now he's insufferable again.
>>
>>6301544
I understand what young straight men(especially the ones with not so good social skills) see in him, he's basically their "savior" since it's hard to get your voice heard these days. Any gay man can see through him though and he's not very attractive either. I see him same way as any Log Cabin Republican: guy who was a self-harming slut in his twink days, then turned 30 and now tries to fix his past. This is why gays need to find a faithful significant other as soon as possible and appreciate purity.
>>
I like it when he talks about men's issues such as suicide, isolation and education. Feminists do have some incredible stupid suggestions such as quotas, you don't need gender/minority quotas in western world today. Like BBC's "10% of staff needs to be LGBT" policy even when 10% of world population isn't LGBT. He's also right about American universities, while they are private business and basically can do what they want, it's incredibly dangerous to teach young people to build "safe spaces" instead having civilized discussion with all kinds of people. You can't just shut down certain people's voice in democratic societies because you don't like their opinion.

I hate it when he tries to talk about politics, he clearly has no idea what is happening and why right now. Not everything is about "culture war".
>>
>>6304114
1. I call it bitching when men bitch about feminists, not actual issues
2. Sexism against both sexes logically has to exist because that's how it's defined in the dictionary
3. Men also get a shitty deal because of toxic masculinity. For example, men are considered strong and violent and aren't allowed to have feelings or show weakness.
4. I AM a man, but I have the self-awareness to recognize how good I've got it. I don't have to worry about my appearance that much. I don't have to shave my legs or arms or junk. I don't have to worry about a girlfriend raping me if I get too drunk at a party. People assume I'm good with computers and video games without thinking I'm some sort of fraud. The list goes on but these are just everyday things
5. Yes, feminists want to free people from feeling they have to obey gender roles
7. We're fighting for the same thing, dude. You can still be a feminist and talk about men's issues. Contrary to what you've been told, feminists want equality for all
>>
>>6304257
>I don't have to worry about my appearance that much.
Neither do women, "don't be a landwhale" is not too much to ask for. The fat acceptance bullshit is ridiculous. Women have much bigger standards for men because they're the ones who decide the rules.

>I don't have to shave my legs or arms or junk.
Shave your fucking balls if you want a blowjob.

>I don't have to worry about a girlfriend raping me if I get too drunk at a party.
You still have to worry about getting robbed or beaten up by someone, which happens to men far more often.

>People assume I'm good with computers and video games without thinking I'm some sort of fraud.
What the hell, I've never heard this happening. People expect these things from nerdy guys not every guy. Maybe they just think you're a nerd.
>>
>>6304335
Women have to put on make up every morning, shave their legs and arms, and "not be a landwhale". Meanwhile dudes can have dad bods and still be totally desirable.

I get blowjobs and still have hairy balls ;)

Women have to worry about being robbed and beaten, except that women are perceived as easy targets by would-be robbers

The fact that men can be assumed to be nerds far easier than women is the point
>>
>>6304368
Having a "dad body" is not easy at all. It's not same as being a fat slob. It's actually very bulk and it takes time, effort and money to get that kind of body. Very few people expect women to go to gym, just don't eat more than you need.
>>
>>6304114

post butt
>>
He's a loud, uncle tom-esque house faggot bending over for his repbulican massas. He makes the rest of us faggots look more worse than we already are. /pol/ is only latching onto him because they can use him to say "im not homophobic, I support this guy!" much like Milo says "I'm not anti-semitic, I'm jewish! or "I'm not racist, I fuck black people!"
>>
>>6301642
Because its not an agenda if it agrees with our opinions.
>>
>>6304045
Youre far too rational to be here. Flee while you can.
>>
>>6304257
yeah most feminists I know acknowledge that masculinity and gender norms impact everyone negatively. It doesnt seem that way because women tend to be annoyed by men who complain, write them off, and act like the things effecting men are real.

granted there are some kids on tumblr who say nothing about gender is harmful to men, but they aren't the majority of even radical irl feminists.
>>
>>6301413
He's a dumb gay man who thinks being gay is a struggle.
>>
>>6301544
He's an upper class, conservative, homosexual male. In Britain this is pretty much it's own stereotype, but a lot of his fanbase seems to be Americans taken by how much of a novelty he is.
>>
>>6305985
I just realised what I did with the apostrophe and now I feel disgusted with myself.
>>
He's just there for the YOLO, that's it
>>
>>6302601
And he's still alt-right.
>>
>>6302615
>sounds like someone has a problem with people exercising their right to free speech
pot, meet kettle
>>
>>6303946
Now you know how moderate feminists feel. If they bring up the word they instantly get labeled as a SJW.
>>
>>6304127
Hey
Someone else who watched DP on /lgbt/
Neat
>>
File: 1464898872423.jpg (50 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1464898872423.jpg
50 KB, 514x536
>>6301413
Is that the "I was raped by a black guy but its my fault" Milo Yilannopolous?
Alt-right is cancer
>>
File: fp6nGt1.jpg (57 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
fp6nGt1.jpg
57 KB, 630x473
>>6302504
There's a difference between "I don't agree with you" and "I will make sure you can't express your views"
Nobody put a handful of /pol/tards who never leave their basement consider the former to be a problem.
>>
>>6312635
>>6312667
It's possible that HE "chose to be gay" as coping mechanism after being raped by a pack of black guys. I don't get why /pol/ thinks this guy is "based fag" when he's exactly what we don't want as representation, he normalizes pedophilia(in that Rogan interview he also talks about being to one of those Hollywood pedo parties where "very young boys" whatever that means were drugged and sexually abused and he did nothing) and is openly a slut. If this guy is conservative then /lgbt/ must be full of prudes.
>>
>>6301413
this guy is actually cancer
>>
>>6312794
You have no idea what chomsky meant by that. He was talking about within the state.
>>
>>6314235
r u saying chomsky doesnt believe that quote in that context then
>>
>>6314252
yes 100%. Chomsky would be totally fine with folks shutting down events.

That quote is referring to appealing to the state so that it can take action against someone.Unfortunately, its the chomsky quote that gets thrown around by conservatives and liberals who want to silence sjw/rad people when they protest things.

Noam is 100% in favor of this type of protest. He was in favor of Seattle in 99 and the goal to shut down WTO talks. So thats just one example.
>>
>>6301413
Since when does his hair look like Donald Trump?
>>
>>6314152
>he normalizes pedophilia
What the fuck? Link?
>>
>>6312794
did they make it so milo cant express his views? Being an anarchist, and having written about the subject, I am positive Chomsky supports protests.
>>
>>6314335
https://youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=55m25s
Starts around 55:25
"It's totally normal for a 13-year-old and 25-year-old to fuck and my priest making me suck his dick, these are important experiences for young gay boys :^)"
>>
>>6314371
Also starts at 10:23, he talks about observing young boys getting drugged and raped in Hollywood kike pedo parties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL5gD02SZ5g&feature=youtu.be&t=10m23s
>>
>>6314371
Jesus.

>>6314395
I can sort of understand that though. There are lots of people who have seen first hand the shitty fucked up-ness inside hollywood and kept it a secret because they know they would not get anyone except themselves into trouble.

I used to hate him, but now I'm almost pitying him.
>>
>>6314450
What annoys me is that he's a complete hypocrite about the issue
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

Kiddie fiddling is wrong when those ebul SJWs are doing it but in his case is totally right. And of course his idiot fans lap it up. These people don't care about the actual victims of child abuse and what it does to their mentality, they only use the pedophilia theme as a weapon, just like they use homosexuality etc.
>>
File: CkAMoIsUgAATZGj.jpg (74 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
CkAMoIsUgAATZGj.jpg
74 KB, 1334x750
The supreme leader of /pol/. From now on /lgbt/ is the actual anti-degenerate board for real puritans.
>>
>>6314305
Chomsky is also a complete and utter cuck, so why is he valid? Isnt he too busy finger fucking Zizek?
>>
File: 1462322028160.png (61 KB, 244x239) Image search: [Google]
1462322028160.png
61 KB, 244x239
>>6301585
Too much of a flamer for me but he's doing a good thing, whether he knows it or not.
>>
File: trying to not laugh.gif (529 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
trying to not laugh.gif
529 KB, 160x120
>>6304045
>It's just hard to listen when all men do is bitch and complain that everyone treats them like assholes, which, to be frank, MRAs in large part are.
How is talking about male suicide "bitching"? How is talking about male deaths in the workplace "bitching"? Lack of found for male health programs? The male dropout movement? How the fuck is that bitching?
>except that we call it toxic masculinity and MRAs don't like that term because they think it means they, personally are to blame
Nope the issues that he was talking about is the ridiculous weight that people put into male's shoulders, it has nothing to do with what feminists call "toxic masculinity".

>men straight up get the better deal in society
Yeah nah, if you want to say bullshit like that you're going to have to bring something to back you up, or else I'm not even going to bother because it's a non-argument.
>fairer playing field for all
How? If you are going to state things you DO have to prove your reasoning with something concrete.
>In truth, MRAs have always been about combating feminism.
Bullshit we want men to have better lives, that just means that "affirmative actions" have to go.

If you are going to talk about feminism vs MRA you are the proof that feminists are cancer and has no idea what MRA objectives are.
>>
>>6304368
>Women have to put on make up every morning
Men have to deal with ingrown hair, oily skin, clipping body hair so you don't look like a monkey (which depending on the guy may take a few hours every week).
>I get blowjobs and still have hairy balls ;)
And your case isn't a representative of a large sampling pool, IF I believed you.
>Women have to worry about being robbed and beaten, except that women are perceived as easy targets by would-be robbers
Women are statistically overwhelmingly less targeted than men. Statistics show this.
>>
>>6315285
wait do girls normally not give blowjobs to unshaved balls?
>>
oh its that guy that straight teenagers talk about when they try to excuse their poor vocabularys.
>>
>>6315303
Depends a lot, point being that women are very picky. If they do like hairy guys they'll NOT date any guy who's not hairy, if they do like smooth guys then they'll NOT date hairy guys and those will have to spend 8 hours every week to not look like a gorilla.
>>
>>6315311
I just forgot to say, it has become a trend for women to not like hairy guys so yes, if you are hairy chances are you won't be getting any blowjobs.
>>
>>6315303
Do you? It's gross, you can't give a proper bj and suck the balls too if there's hair in the way.
>>
>>6315311
huh, that seems excessively restrictive but i guess they get a lot of choice

>>6315315
ive never had a problem with it. my usual problem is getting my own hair caught in my mouth cause im retarded
>>
This dude is the definition of an uncle tom. Fuck him.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1024x768
Is /lgbt/ because milo dosen't shit all over christians ?
>>
>>6314344
>did they make it so milo cant express his views?
They attempted to ban the event
>I am positive Chomsky supports protests.
So does Milo. Nothing wrong with protests but when you try to make it so certain speakers can't speak, it's a problem
>>
File: Cj_8gcPUYAEqXOP.jpg (81 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
Cj_8gcPUYAEqXOP.jpg
81 KB, 1334x750
>>6315402
Yes he does. Wearing the cross and saying you follow God's will while you behave like this is heresy. Some of us Christian gays actually do abstain from sex and drugs.
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1 MB, 266x272) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1 MB, 266x272
Is she trying to be the next John Waters or something?
>>
>>6315617
>You want to know how to defeat milo?
ignore him
>>
Milo for king faggot
>>
>>6315656

> nationalism
Kek, good one anon
>>
>>6315681
America is already overtly patriotic. Tomato, tomahto
>>
>>6302710
>>6302948

These. Ggators got took for a ride and they don't even know it, but I guess they don't care, as long as that person agrees with them. Seriously, what do these right-wing pundits have to do with fucking video games? Nothing.
>>
>>6314371
Well, at least the bald guy is arguing, and calls him out on bullshit, throughout, while the others say nothing.
>>
>>6316413
What do you expect from The Amazing Banana
>>
Another asshole who find a good niche in the asshole market. The self-loathing minority who appeals to his detractors by agreeing with them and amplifying their own thoughts back at them. I wish I was enough of a sociopath to cash in on this market.
>>
File: edgerton.jpg (683 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
edgerton.jpg
683 KB, 1024x680
these two need to meet
>>
>>6314825
>Isnt he too busy finger fucking Zizek?
that and mourning the loss of a love hate relationship with foucault.
>>
>>6304045
>Feninists do care about men.

That's why feminists successfully petitioned the University of York to cancel events marking International Men's Day, because they care so much about men's mental health issues.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3325113/Anger-University-York-cancels-International-Men-s-Day-event-hundreds-students-staff-complained-promote-gender-inequality.html

It's clear they want blood.
>>
>>6306828
and you're still a bigger faggot than me
>>
>Not tolerating my intolerance is just as bad as racism, sexism, homophobia etc.

This meme is getting really stale you guys.
>>
>>6302610
Reminder that the Matthew Shepard act was passed in the 90s. My grandparents were born before WW2.
>>
>>6314825
Chomsky is and will always be a man who accomplished more in a lifetime than the entire alt-right put together, both as an anarcho-syndicalist and as an intellectual.

And he still takes his time at 80 to reply to literally everyone who writes to him.
>>
>>6320267
>And he still takes his time at 80 to reply to literally everyone who writes to him.
what really?
>>
>uncle tom prime
he's just walking argument points for re/pol/blicans
>see? we like this guy so we can't be bigots! i mean yeah we want to gas the rest of you b-but this guy's cool!!
>>
>>6301413
>attention faggots
>people who has anyting to say
Pick one
>>
congrats OP, you win neckbeardiest thread on /lgbt/
>>
>>6320267
lol i guess anyone can be accomplished when one sets the bar as low as you have.

>>6320413
want to know something funny? most conservatives have no idea who is he. you should step up your terrible bait.
>>
All these riots and stopping people from speaking in public reminds me of the years before the soviet union was formed...
>>
>>6301585
Kind of a dick.

But my oh my is he not useing his powers of being a massive prick to do god's work.
>>
>>6302922
How the fuck is that possible? I don't get t it's makeing my brain hurt.

Different anon btw
>>
>>6302446
Which he proves citing another article by him where he says it's totally true.

Dude's a joke.
>>
File: This bores me.jpg (78 KB, 1079x960) Image search: [Google]
This bores me.jpg
78 KB, 1079x960
>>6316102
You should have seen his pathetic attempt at a tech column to capitalize on his 15 minutes. He barely knew what any basic computer components were. His entire well of tech experience was being GG's sweetheart internet pundit for a month or so.
>>
>>6321100
Gotta keep giving money to the stupid rich though. I mean you just gotta, you know? It feels good.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.