[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF lesbians who are into CIS women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
Are there any MtF lesbians here who are into CIS girls?

Be honest, did you just use the jailhouse gay method?

Basically, no girl gave you time of day, but you still wanted that sweet pussy walls. So you decided, out of pure desperation, that maybe if your skin gets softer and you apply some eyeshadow, and grow out your hair you'll be "prettier" and some CIS lesbian girl will fall for your trans charms and you will finally get that CIS pussy you always wanted?

Did I get it right?

This is what Chris Chan did by the way.
>>
>>6300568
as far as I'm aware, chris fucked a prostitute when he was a man and that was the only time he ever did anything

i mean really, chris is hardly the example to look at. he's got a lot more derangement than dysphoria, and he's most definitely not receiving treatment for any of it
>>
>>6300568
I was accused of doing this. I want SRS so I don't see how my that logic works.
>>
>>6300640
>I want SRS
How can you? The current process is horrifyingly barbaric and the results are grotesque.
>>
>>6300640
what the fuck is SRS?
>>
>>6300640
That logic still works if you are excited at idea of lesbians and girl touching your sensitive spots.

You are basically a fetishist or just desperate, admit it.

How come its never hot guys doing this shit?
>>
>>6300675
>>6300705
TERFs detected
>>6300696
Get out
>>
>>6300568
>Minimize your dating pool by a factor of 50 in order to have more dating success
Have a bump baitman I'm feeling nice today
Check em
>>
Is there anything wrong with this?
>>
>>6300568
>Before hrt
> Dated 2 girls and had another 2 fight over me while being a loser highschooler with low grades
>After HRT
>TFW Prison straight
>>
>>6300825
Yes, how about being pathetic as hell?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJjtZ0IJIEA

oh no
no
>>
>>6303321
apg doesn't exist my ass lmao
>>
IDK, trans women who are only into cis lesbians are kinda sketchy
>>
>>6300568
>>6303321
So creepy, imagine if your job was being like a bra fitter or makeup artist and someone like that came in and wanted you to help them out.
>>
>>6303321
> I know about labia

Do you, Christmas-chan? Do you? This video is gold.

> the fucking "doot doot" trumpet noises at the end
> those stained underwear
> "It still dispenses- five to seven inches erect. So in conclusion, Salmonella(?) have my babies. Have our babies. Have our little girls.

It is straight up magical to me that people like this exist. Christonga-chan's existence is a damn miracle.
>>
>>6300568
>regardless of my own emotions of some people

This is Chris-speak for "I still hate gay men."
>>
>>6303661
Well of course, two men having sex is just degenerate.

They should be dressing in boring women's underwear and simulating sex acts on a blow up doll for the enjoyment of eligible ladies. As God intended.
>>
>>6300568
(you)
satisfied ?
>>
>>6300568
any mtf using their penis and not wanting do the snip snip is basically an AGP fetishist

/thread
>>
>>6303754
kek Larry you actually chopped off your dick just to fulfill your sissification fetish
>>
>>6303989
(you)
so wait I now have both AGP and AAP ? cool b8 m8
>>
>>6300568
Whhhhhat? That argument doesn't even make any sense?
>>
>>6303827
this, and all the morons enabling this 'ladystick' bullshit are fucking creepy.
>>
>>6303321
he got trolled by "Sweetheart" again?
>>
>>6308424
Not this time. A troll called Johan made a sexmoves video (with the same sex doll chris fucked when he yelled Julay) https://video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Johan's%20Sex%20Moves.mp4
and he dared chris to show his, so they could decide who was best as sex...
>>
>>6300568
Nah. I just wanna be able to look at myself in the mirror and not feel like a stranger to myself. I wanna be soft because being soft feels good, and having shitty, hairy skin is not my thing. I wanna have long hair because I like it. I can't even imagine myself using my dick to fuck someone. I'm not doing this to get women, and I'm well aware how unlikely it is that I'll meet somebody being the person I've decided to become, but this is the only way I've found that I can feel like myself, and I don't wanna be in a relationship if it means I have to wear a facade that doesn't fit and makes me miserable.
>>
I have never met a cisbian who was willing to date a transbian.
>>
>>6312577
Ive never met a lesbian willing to date a man either
Not like i really like lesbians , women are vile
>>
>>6312577
some/most (idk which) are willing to date them post-srs
>>
I had a girlfriend and fuck-buddies before transition tho.
>>
>>6300568
transbian here only attracted to cis lesbians. I don't really think I would go through with srs at it's current state, and besides I don't want to get rid of something that works fine as it is. I've had success dating two gold star lesbians by convincing them that sex with me is basically the same as sex with a strapon anyway, and guilted them into it.
>>
>>6313804
You're a shitty person, and this is coming from another tranny that likes girls.
>>
>>6313822
You beat me to the punch.

>>6313804
You're not a real trans person then. You're just your typical run off the mill dude that (as usual) gets a kick out of degrading girls. You're just another guy that likes to cross dress. Basically, a real faggot.
>>
>>6313804
how can you guilt anyone into sex anyway
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp14622548.jpg (19 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp14622548.jpg
19 KB, 450x349
>>6300568
I mean like who actually gives a shit about people like Chris Chan? It's not like they represent any major part of the community, why should I even have to justify someone else's words?
>>
>>6313864
Please. You'd be surprised how easily I can guilt cisbians into sex.

>>6313822
>You're a shitty person, and this is coming from another tranny that likes girls.
BRUH. Nobody cares about your opinion lmao.
>>
>>6313858
Not that anon but we've barely begun to understand the full range and variety of gender variance. Neurological differences have been observed in gay people similar to trans people though to a much more limited extent and newer research that some misinterpret as "disproving brain-sex" shows a greater degree of dimorphic crossover in some regions than previously realised.
I know some people are just unsatisfied or even scared with their view of the results of srs, especially with all the fear-mongering and misinformation that goes on about "axe wounds" and "closing up" and other bs not to even mention the lack of widespread insurance coverage and skilled doctors.

Tbqh I wish I was comfortable enough with my junk to try to make the best of a bad situation till I can get srs.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.