[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being AGP and "Trutrans" at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: wallhaven-197952.jpg (266 KB, 2011x1257) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-197952.jpg
266 KB, 2011x1257
Is it possible to be both AGP and the so called "trutrans" at the same time?

I feel envy for girls, wanted to have female genitals as a kid and want so much to be cute and have a boyfriend and dress in girl clothes all the time.

However at the same time i get sexually aroused when i try some female clothes and if i want to keep wearing them i have to masturbate or wait for the boner to go away. This would be hell with hormones and trying to live full time...
>>
I'm not an expert but I imagine you'd get used to it and not get aroused everytime you put on clothes after a while. Is AGP just a meme? I think a lot of women want a bf and to be cute. And ofc they fantasize about having sex as a woman because they are women. So it seems normal to me. Though I didn't get aroused when I tried on women's clothes the first time so idk.
>>
>>6300533
Checkem

I don't know about AGP though, as after all we're humans and sex drive/being horny is a thing, specially with the hell that is T. Also i remember cases of people that didn't get horny all the time after starting hormones and their "AGP gone away". But idk.

>I think a lot of women want a bf and to be cute

That's true. The worst thing ever that makes me really furious is girls that don't take care of their body. Like what the hell, every girl should honor their beauty and try their best to be cute. Otherwise they should just be born as a man, that's really unfair.
>>
>>6300507
>This would be hell with hormones and trying to live full time...
T makes you horny like that

Estrogen and Spiro (depending on how hard they hit you) will likely take care of that and you'll have a hard time getting it up at all. Your balls will likely shrink too the longer you are on it.
>>
>>6300616
It's nice to know that. But it will likely kill all my sex drive and prevent me from getting pleasure during anal too? (As it's the only way to get pleasure besides SRS)
>>
>>6301425
It depends on how hard Spiro hits you. Some people Spiro does near jack shit and they get erections left and right, others get btfo on even a small dose of spiro and their dick and balls shrink to a little nub

your prostate will shrink too I think but that's where you'll have to get your pleasure
>>
>>6300533
>I think a lot of women want a bf and to be cute.
Not agp
>And ofc they fantasize about having sex as a woman because they are women.
Not agp unless the primary focus is on their being a woman, not just being a woman as a byproduct
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.