[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bugchasers general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: bugchasers.jpg (684 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
bugchasers.jpg
684 KB, 2184x1706
Share your success stories and conversion experiences.

Pic very much related.
>>
File: 1464439029752.jpg (47 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
1464439029752.jpg
47 KB, 640x626
>>6300376
you and everyone like you needs to be lined up and shot in front of massive pits and buried without grave markers
>>
>>6300398
wow, no need to get mad son
>>
>>6300376
Fuck you, why do you need to ruin people's lives
>>
>>6300485
doesn't ruin anything, let us be real here. nobody has died from AIDS in normal world in like last 10 years
>>
>>6300376
>>6300532
I know you're probably just trying to provoke people and so this is what you want, but I'll say it anyway: You're really disgusting, fuck you for trivilalizing AIDS with your psychotic fetishism.
>>
>>6300557
FYI AIDS has been cured
>>
>>6300376
God that made me hard.

Recently "converted" a lil twink sub from reddit trans meetup.

He should have know better for visiting that shithole.
>>
this is why just fapping alone is better
>>
>>6300376
I know this is /pol/ bait but is bugchasing really a thing?
>>
>>6300676
it really is senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 838x911
>>6300376
This is why I'm a homophobe
>>
>>6300634
No this is why you buy a cum shooting dildo. Beat the system
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>>6300376
>tfw virgin
>tfw was gonna meet up with my dom gay Skype friend on a date, could have led to sex
>thought about aids and then blocked him forever
>went back in the closet

That's was a close one. Thank you internalised homophobia.
>>
>tfw no bf to poz my neghole
>>
>>6301965
we can arrange something ;)
>>
>>6300532
I wish they would
>>
>>6300762
>internalised homophobia

No anon, it's called inner strength
>>
Some of the people that I’m most interested in right now are young, intelligent gay men who are educated, bright, upper-middle class. They refuse HIV meds because they’re proud of their viral load. Is that something you can understand?
>>
>>6300762
Imagine if every one in five straight people had AIDS and almost half of them weren't aware of it. Now imagine that AIDS was continuing to spread within the straight nightclub scene like wildfire and that there was an entire underground movement of AIDS-infected people trying to seek out and infect those uninfected.

Avoiding nightclubs and hookups with internet strangers wouldn't be selective discrimination, it'd be common sense. If anything, you're letting the internalized notion that gays do no wrong overpower you.
>>
>>6303438
Oh absolutely anon. Nothing feels better in life than taking the rotten and corrupted seed of a young man with a bright future but ruined genetic batter deep inside your asshole. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. When it's like their genetic material would have been the prime of the species, but was ruined through an insatiable lust for pozzie asshole, it's the hottest thing in the world.
>>
>>6300618
Tell us more
>>
>>6300376
If I was gay I would just stay celibate.
>>
>>6303504
There are people who are locked for various reasons into archaic and counterproductive ways of thinking and living. I had an acquaintance who was in his late 70s; he was a fellow who hated my work. He assured me that he would only have safe sex because he didn’t want to become HIV-positive. A few weeks after we had that conversation, he died of a heart attack. I think he was insane. Gay men in their 50s and older are addicted to the notion that sex equals death, and the culture has to live under the burden of terror. The only wildness that is acceptable is the wildness of drag queens.

In gay culture, there’s never been more of an almost hysterical centering of life around two things—drag queens and marriage—both of which are unfortunate misogynistic parodies of heteroseuxal life. Gay men have completely lost the sense of who they are because they’ve been immersed in terror, because they’ve been living under a viral load for two generations.
>>
>>6300376
Just the very idea that something like this exists, be it in someone's imagination or IRL, scares the fuck out of me.
>>
>>6303594
How in the world is gay marriage misogynistic?
>>
There's still time to repress your homosexuality and become straight, guys. Just look at vaginas like a weird fetish that you want to pick up.
>>
>>6303644
unfortunate misogynistic, not by intent but by design.
gaydom is not about emulation of heterosexual style of life as we are forced into that notion, to silence the force that gay men are, we are forced to feminize ourselves in the process.
>>
Bump for bugchasers
>>
We should thank women for keeping heterosexual men in check and not letting them succumbing to this degeneracy. Women are really what's holding society together.
>>
>>6300532
>>6300612
>>6301965
>>6303438
>>6303498
>>6303504
>>6303648
>>6308416
>>6308487
>>6308533
Same fag, go back to /pol/
>>
>>6308545

Tell me more...
>>
File: .png (15 KB, 452x411) Image search: [Google]
.png
15 KB, 452x411
>>6309309
Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>6303655
some people are overly feminine, some are overly masculine, some are just normal people you'd see on the street. All of these people can be attracted to every other type. To say one likes another out of 'misogyny' is fucking dumb. Here's your (you), now sod off back to >>/tumblr/
>>
>>6309329
Back to /pol/ with you too
>>
People who seee out aidsey partners are fucking weird, but whatever it's their choice.

People who seek to infect unknowing others should be fucking slaughtered.
>>
>>6309309
cope
>>
>>6303438
>Some of the people that I’m most interested in right now are young, intelligent gay men who are educated, bright, upper-middle class. They refuse HIV meds because they’re proud of their viral load. Is that something you can understand?

You sound like the gay equivalent of 420 BLAZEITFAGGOT. Smoke weed erry day, have 3 PhDs, make six figures per week and all thanks to weed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.