[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start HRT with estrogen pills >progress stalls out >switch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: gormones.jpg (5 KB, 175x199) Image search: [Google]
gormones.jpg
5 KB, 175x199
>start HRT with estrogen pills
>progress stalls out
>switch to injections
>massive boost in progress
>switch back to pills a couple years later
>boost in tit growth again

What the fuck man kek.
>>
File: 1441038223964.jpg (64 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1441038223964.jpg
64 KB, 640x748
>>6300077

Hmm, could this be true?
>>
>>6300077
OP is a shilling cuck and a hacker

[spoiler]Pls tell me cheat code and how to crack my body for bigger boobs.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6301217
Dude seriously I don't get it, and I'm not shilling at all. Use whatever the fuck hormones you want, I don't care. I just noticed what happened to me because I ran out of needles and have been lazy/feeling like giving my injection sites a good rest and haven't ordered anymore, so I'm going through my old stockpile of progynova (still not expired) and my tits have been growing again.
>>
>>6301268
i want to stick my PENIS in you
>>
>>6301374
Stats?
How big?
How tall are you?
Are you masculine?
>>
>>6300077
Some folks build up a resistance and have to change their doses every now and then. I had to redistribute my meds between combos of pills, patches and shots every few months before I got fixed.
>>
>>6302842
Wow, interesting.

It would totally make sense why the pills are now working better than they have since the beginning. Really interesting.

I think I might give rotating my estrogen intake method a shot and see if this stuff keeps happening.
>>
>>6302870
If this turns out to be the case, be careful with any other medication you have to take regularly (antidepressants, etc) as my experience with meds issues was not limited to HRT.
>>
>>6302928
All I take is HRT. Cypro and either progynova or progynon depot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.