[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confused femboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: totally rad.gif (21 KB, 325x216) Image search: [Google]
totally rad.gif
21 KB, 325x216
I have this really strange thing going on and I want to know if anyone else whose body has become rather altered from its original appearance feels the same stuff. So if you've altered your body or if your body has become altered for whatever reason please feel free to give me your input.

For background, I'm a eunuch. My balls haven't worked for over 2.5 years now. I've done no testosterone replacement and also never taken estrogen. My body has changed quite a lot in physical appearance, I'm pretty androgynous and feminine now.

Here is the part where I want to see who else feels like this:
As I go about life it's like I keep forgetting that I don't look how I used to look, as if my internal body map is still running on the old version.
Every now and then I will suddenly remember "oh yeah, I look like a total androgynous weirdo now" yet as I go around I often feel like I'm still inhabiting my old body.
Then someone will say or do something or I'll notice myself or just randomly remember that that isn't the case and that I look very different now. It's odd. I've had quite a lot of time to adjust to this new appearance yet I still am not used to it, at least in a self-perception sense. It feels very strange to feel like one thing but look like another.

That said, I do enjoy my new appearance and wouldn't do anything to change it back, if anything that makes this even more weird. I just keep forgetting that I'm this cute androgynous thing instead of a normal male.

Is this normal? Does it usually take a while to adjust to a radically altered body? Anyone else in the same boat or a similar one?
>>
bump :/
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>6298937
So a crazy ghoul broke your balls, right?
U should totally become a crazy police detective.
>>
>>6300892
Is that an anime or something?

Also it wasn't a ghoul it was an infection.
>>
>>6298937
>I've done no testosterone replacement and also never taken estrogen
that's incredibly unhealthy. your body needs some kind of hormones in order to function, this can lead to all kinds of complications. you should really talk to a doctor about this, soon.

as for your gender situation, sounds like you might actually fit into the catagory of nonbinary. or just femboy or whatever, there's plenty of girly estrogen-taking boys on here.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 216x233
>>6300901
Pretty much, u ever get phantom ball pain?
>>
I was 5'3 when I was 17 and then grew to be 5'10 in a year. the way my body is mapped in my brain, I'm still 5'3, I forget I grew bigger. so now I'm constantly feeling like a huge, lumbering, clumsy dolt.
>>
>>6300940
No, I still have them they're just retracted as fuck and really shrunken. Like up inside me now.
It does feel pretty weird to have them be so small as to basically not be there. I used to have a fairly large pair.
I really miss ejaculating though, and it can get really irritating that I can't. It's like an itch that I can never scratch.
>>
>>6301010
Post pics of your tortured nads
>>
>>6298937
>Does it usually take a while to adjust to a radically altered body?
You'll never adjust, your male brain will always expect a normal male body.

And get on hormone replacement, your bones will fall to shit without any hormones in you.
>>
>>6298937
You should probably feminise yourself in ways you can't ignore, like wearing heels, having sleeves that cover half your hand, or having long hair at the sides of your face.
>>
>>6301010
Have you tried prostate orgasms?
>>
>>6300912
Do you know why hormones are so important for bone health and such? Mineral absorption.

I combat osteoporosis and other health effects by eating healthy, getting vitamin supplements, and taking extra calcium and vitamin D, as well as 30 minutes daily load bearing exercise to help keep bones strong.

After I started doing these things I had the joint pain go away, so it seems to be working fairly well. I was planning on taking some sort of sex hormone eventually although I'm not sure what exactly. I'm not in a rush. I'll probably do low dose of whatever it is I end up taking. I was actually put on T replacement when I found out my testicles had been #rekt by the infection, but I quit it after a short time.
>>
>>6301030
B-but it's lewds!
>>6301152
Of course, they're great. I can orgasm with my dick alone or with my ass alone or with both together, it's just that no semen comes out when I do. That's what I miss. The semen shooting. I used to shoot really far too with big volume typically.
>>
>>6301143
I already have long hair that's well past my shoulders, but that other stuff just wouldn't be down my alley. I really wouldn't like crossdressing like that, I don't want to be a girl or anything, although I do enjoy being cute androgynous and effeminate.
>>
>>6301093
>You'll never adjust, your male brain will always expect a normal male body.
Any proofs? Any anecdotal evidence?
I wouldn't mind hearing from some people who have been in a similar situation themselves, or perhaps see some writings on the matter.
>>
>>6301226

Cossplay juuzou suzuya
>>
>>6301391
>juuzou suzuya
Who is that? What do they look like?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x250
>>6301407
Like a busted balls boy
>>
>>6301182
That's interesting. I hear t-girls can still produce a clear fluid.

>>6301226
Can't tell you how to live your life, but if I were you I'd just roll with it and emasculate myself further. A "when life gives you lemons..." sort of thing.

>>6301356
Probably related to the phantom limb phenomenon.
>>
>>6301487
(I'm cis, by the way.)
>>
>>6301487
>clear fluid
Often nothing comes out for me, but sometimes I'll have a little bit of clear fluid leak out. Depends on how turned on I am and how long I've been at it before orgasming.
It's just not the same though unfortunately, but I can deal with it.

I've been considering adding either low dose estrogen and cycling it or doing SERMs, so I can remain cute and all that, I don't think I'd mind further physical emasculation. Dressing like a faggot is about as far as it goes for me with clothing though.

>phantom limb phenomenon
That makes sense actually, I would hope I at least get more used to it though.
>>
>>6298937
Wear lots of clothing so most of the time I forget there's anything weird about my body.
But if I don't have my layers it becomes really obvious to me and uncomfortable desu.
>>
>>6298937
How can I, a youngish male, look more androgynous (but still boyish)?
>>
>>6306506
Grow out your hair, use some light foundation, maybe a little bit of jewelry, but still dress like a total bro.

I'd totally go after a guy like that.
>>
Rump bumb
>>
I'm kinda opposite. I can walk around and feel like I'm huge and hot shit, but then I catch my reflection in a mirror and I see this scrawny skelly and I get sick to my stomach.
Or I'm at the barbers and near the end he holds up a mirror to let me see how the cut looks from behind and I see my pencil thin neck and I get disgusted.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.