[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get rock hard from thoughts of women >don't get hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 440x440
>get rock hard from thoughts of women
>don't get hard from thoughts of men
>if I switch to thinking about men once I'm hard and masturbating, I cum way faster than if I keep thinking about women

Can someone please explain my body to me?
>>
>>6298720

I had a similar experience before I came out to myself.

What might be happening is that while soft, your inhibitions about being gay and desire to be normal and straight are causing you to not be aroused by men. However once your dick is activated, men become arousing because you're actually a faggot. It's just that you don't want to be.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to be a faggot, I'm just trying to give you advice on what might be going on with you. Don't be surprised if you wind up being homo. If you want you can try to become more accepting of it to yourself, and then you'll probably be more okay with fapping to them.

For me it was like that all the way until my first actual gay experience with another man.
>>
>>6298738
I just... I would be so sad if I was gay though. I've had two girlfriends before and I want another one. I can rattle off all my fetishes and fantasies about women, and my preferred female body types. I often think about what my ideal wife would look like. Is that all a lie? Did I just invent all those feelings?
>>
Similar situation. I fap to gay stuff all the time, but I've never been attracted to another man in my life. Of course this makes me very insecure about my sexuality, hence why I'm here.
>>
I think you sound bi, as you clearly have an interest in women. Could be the shame of also being attracted to men. With the thoughts of women you feel safe and comfortable as well as aroused. Once aroused, your thoughts of men come and vulnerability and shame are balanced out by your previous arousal. The "wrongness" of the situation just powering out your orgasm. Hmmm, I think i got go take care of something, brb.
>>
>>6298775
You're probably just bi man. You don't need to tell anyone but don't feel afraid to explore your faggot side if you like. It can be pretty rewarding on its own.

I would strongly suggest not telling anyone unless you get a BF though.
>>
>>6298788
I do think this sounds pretty accurate. A lot of times I cum to the idea of being gay itself, or the thought of telling people I'm gay. But at the same time, it also sounds like a very convenient rationalization; I can't trust myself that I'm not hiding something from myself.
>>
>>6298800
Thanks for your reply. I've always kinda felt like it would make sense if I was bi. It might sound silly, but I fit the stereotypes: kinky, high sex drive, etc.

And I agree about coming out, even I don't take bi people seriously if they haven't had same-sex experience.
>>
File: Heres-to-you.jpg (25 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
Heres-to-you.jpg
25 KB, 560x420
Dude, you have hit the jackpot of sexual attraction. The fucking world is your oyster and know will suspect you at all unless you want to tell them. A MMF thressomes will be one of the most erotic situations to be in. Getting to see another guy maybe straight maybe more, pounding the shit out of a woman you are also plunging into. Man, that shit is fucking it. Welcome to club man.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.