[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of raiding other boards? Majority of the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1464651881083.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464651881083.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
What is the point of raiding other boards?

Majority of the people on 4chan are tolerant towards LGBT people but spamming their boards with trannies and femboys is only pissing them off.

You are not converting anyone. You just come across as obnoxious assholes.
>>
>>6298095
>implying that this board is an organised collection of people all posting in harmony and acting on the orders of some great master plan

top zozzle
>>
>>6298095
protip: we're not raiding other boards. You just have faggots on other boards.

We don't come to your boards and bitch when people come over here from elsewhere and shitpost. Quit being such a whiny faggot, you might start fitting in.
>>
>>6299141
I'm not even OP but the only whiny faggot in this thread sounds like you so far tbqh, lad.
>>
>>6299177
Well it is quite obvious that both the OP and you are whiny faggots, however I will not deny I am a whiny faggot. As I said, he is running a danger of fitting in here.
>>
>>6299754
Just look at this, froggo's aren't accepted as normal human beings, even if they're gay. They are an exclusion of an exlusion group.
For me, 95% of this board is solid cancer btw
>>
So the entire LGBT gets blamed for trannys and femboys raiding other boards? You don't think we have enough problem with them here as well?
>>
>>6298095
>I-im just being raided, t-that's why I keep on going to these trap threads
>>
>>6298095
It's just for funsies.

I wish the faggots would stop spamming /r9k/ with gay threads though, it's kind of a high volume, plus they keep trying to derail straight threads with gay posts.
>>
>>6299128
i love you
>>
File: 1453137632708.png (223 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
1453137632708.png
223 KB, 500x445
>>6298095
Gay people realise they made a terrible mistake in life and are trying to drag the normies down with them at the end of their wild ride
>>
File: Mariolbathtubrape.jpg (14 KB, 158x190) Image search: [Google]
Mariolbathtubrape.jpg
14 KB, 158x190
>>6303404
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.