[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be mtf >want bf >hardly ever actually attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x281
>be mtf
>want bf
>hardly ever actually attracted to men
>all the cute femboys I actually like are either bottoms or trans themselves (I don't want to date another tranny, I'm unstable enough for the both of us as is with a cis person)
What do? I just want a big strong bf. I can get one. I'm pretty liked by most men I encounter IRL or online. But none of them are attractive.
>>
>>6295815
I should correct myself. They're attractive but I'm not attracted to them*
>>
Pls help
>>
>>6295815
I honestly don't know what advice you're looking for.

Just keep looking?
>>
>>6295815
You're coming off as maybe wanting a thing that doesn't coincide with your subconscious preferences.

Your big strong bf won't look like the fem boys you're actually attracted to.

Your fem boy bf has reasonable odds of getting on hormones at some point, whether to transition or just to keep being fem, and will probably not be the most dominant partner going.

You're going to have to make some concessions unless you get abnormally lucky.
>>
>>6295907
Ugggggh I think I'm just too picky
>>
>>6295952
That's what it sounds like.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>6295815

you're probs either

1) live in a too small of a town ( and not enough people)

2) you're ugly.

I live in a major city, and I see TONS of postings on CL for dudes interested in mtfs
>>
>>6296695
I think you're misinterpreting. I talk to lots of guys who would be considered very attractive to most. The problem is I myself don't find myself attracted to them.
>>
>>6296849
Oh what a luxurious fucking problem you have missy prissy. Maybe just go out with one of them and see if there's any chemistry there when you are with them in that sort of context instead of deciding beforehand it won't
>>
You are a transbian. Wanting a masc bf yet not being attracted to men is your agp talking.
>>
>>6295815
go to craft fairs, creative workshops like poetry events and stuff, alternative circles
that's where I find my femboy prey :3
>>
>>6297558
>>6295815
oh and congrats for having patrician taste in boyfriends
>tfw you fall asleep watching anime with a qt fem guy already asleep and laying nuzzled back against your boobs
feels like all is right in the world for a few precious moments
absolutely god-tier
>>
>>6295815
Do you want a short cute boyfriend who's also masculine???
I fit that description probably what some would call metro

Anyway your standards sound impossible maybe you need to figure out what you really want
can you post a celeb example maybe the beibs?
>>
This is dumb
>>
>>6295815
Stop being a vain piece of shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.