[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are trans people with kids committing child abuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
Do you believe that trans people should have kids?

I ask not if you can, but if you should.
>>
Having children is in of itself child abuse. Nobody should have kids.
>>
If I had a kid, I wouldn't transition.
>>
I'm not sure what the connection is between being trans and your child being abused.
Pretty much anyone can look after kids, is there more to it? if so do tell i'd be interested to know
>>
I don't think most people should have kids. But there's no reason trans people in particular shouldn't.
>>
as a trans woman, all i want to do is be able to find a trans man, have our own bio kids (somehow) and live as best as we can as a traditional, non-queer nuclear family.
>>
File: 1464035235598.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1464035235598.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
>>6295279
>live as best as we can as a traditional, non-queer nuclear family.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6295279
i'm a transman and this is pretty much all i want too anon, good luck <3
>>
>>6294972

>implying transphobes raising trans kids isn't the real child abuse
>>
>>6295279
>pregnant men
No thank you.
>>
>>6295446
i said somehow. i implied being rich enough to hire a surrogate mother.
>>
>>6295497
I've lucked out and have several friends and siblings willing to surrogate for me for free.
>>
>>6295813

Lucky! I know I never want to be pregnant, and I have no idea how I'd go about getting a surrogate mom to carry around an embryo that's half me/half whichever sperm giving person contributes.
>>
Why not?

Think about how you grew up yourself, who influenced you more, your parents or your peers?
>>
File: picgifs-cupcake-716821.gif (134 KB, 327x252) Image search: [Google]
picgifs-cupcake-716821.gif
134 KB, 327x252
>>6294972
Yes, I think we have the potential to be excellent caregivers/patents.

My two younger siblings got on board with my name change and new pronouns in a matter of months. I still babysit for my parents when I have time, and my mom told me that if something her and dad, I would be one put in charge of raising my siblings.
>>
No, of course. Most likely these degenerates will do something like the guys with Boy and Henna Tattoo (google it). Two fathers who turned out to be massive perverts and sold the boy into slavery basically
>>
I'm great with kids. They love me. I'm the go-to babysitter. But holy fuck if I had some of my own I'd probably drown them so I will stick to babysitting.

Ftm, if that matters. I like the 'idea' of kids but that's it. Luckily there is no short of parents who need a break. I could probably adopt a teenager but I dont think it'd be a good idea because I'd probably just hang out with them more as a friend than parent.
>>
I think that if a trans person has kids and then decides to transition, then yes, to a degree it can be damaging based on age and understanding.

I'm a shit, but I do feel awful for kids that have hons for dads.

It's not their problem you took too long to figure things out.
>>
>>6294972
yes it is abuse
>>
If a trans person comes out while their kids are still growing up I feel it's selfish (I'm trans myself)
at least wait until your kids are 18 before dropping the tranny bombshell on them

I feel trans people should be allowed to adopt children though because I'm sure most orphans would rather have a trans parent than no parent or an abusive parent
>>
>>6294972
why dont we just ask should trans people have rights? or should we just stone them all? I mean ffs literally every fucking subject for trans people is talking about implications that shouldn't be issues and are only related to transphobic people trying to decrease the rights of a normal person with an intersex condition just stfu.
>>
>>6308756
literally half the threads on this board are from /b/ or /pol/ bub
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.