[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was given a Macy's gift card and wanted to use it to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fuck.png (193 KB, 838x574) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
193 KB, 838x574
I was given a Macy's gift card and wanted to use it to buy some chick clothes, since I've never gotten to try that (I'm a dude).
However, in-store pick-up doesn't appear to be an option for everything, so I have to order the stuff. No one here should open my packages so long as it has my name on them, but I just wanted to ask if maybe anyone has ordered from there and there is something that I'm not thinking of, like just anything that would tip off the others as to my order based on the packages (item list on them?) or the fact that I'm ordering it to this home (future targeted advertisement?).
In addition, when it comes to buying a dress, my bust is in the "S" size (34"), for obvious reasons,whereas my waist is in about medium (30"), and I'm not 100% what to do about that aside from go with the M option since I heard that waist was the most important from some website.

Any advice on this stuff would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>6293886
macy's boasts about being a family store so it doesn't matter if you buy chick stuff when you are a dude. you could've been perceived as the dude buying stuff for girlfriend/wife/kid as long as you ain't ordering sexy women's underwear or pantyhose. there are gay folks in the company so LGB culture is somewhat mentioned and tolerated overall. the items are probably picked by straight folks though.

if you give them your information (address and name) you will be in their list to send promotional offerings for at least 2 years from the date of your last purchase. there will most likely be some sale catalogs sent to you for some months until they drop interest when you don't buy from them anymore.

for dresses the size that might fit you depends on the how much the material stretch and drape in additional to the general silouette of the dress in question. having too small a waist you might not fit into the dress, or you might risk busting the seams running along the side. too big would make your figure not flattering and might need alteration/belt to make your figure a bit nicer in the mid-section.

if unsure you can always order 2 different sizes to try on, then return the one you don't want in-store/online.
>>
>>6294009
>macy's boasts about being a family store so it doesn't matter if you buy chick stuff when you are a dude.
Yeah, I thought it would be okay to at least pick up the stuff in person, though I definitely would be too nervous to browse, still. Unfortunately, most don't allow for that and I get free shipping if it goes over 50 anyway, so I figured just get them all shipped here. I'm just worried about what they might put on the packaging.

Thanks for the promo' info'.

Yeah, I figure I want to get the waist right above most else. Another site I just found said if your bust is S and your waist is M then you should go with the M option, so I guess I'll do that.
>>
File: shoes.png (213 KB, 772x526) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
213 KB, 772x526
I had another question, so I thought I'd use this thread.
If I'm a size 11 men's shoe, would a 12W of these be okay? The things I see usually say go two sizes up, but I'm not sure how much the W would alter that.
>>
>>6295290
there are size charts for both men and women for shoes in size #s as well as in inches/centimeters so check those out on the web. usually they'll have those in shoe stores so you can compare the difference in shoe sizes from going in between men and women with the same length in inches/centimeters. also, different brands can have different size charts so some might need to go larger while others go smaller.

wide has to do with the width of your foot and doesn't affect the length to a significant degree. if you wear wide in mens you'll need wide in womens. if you don't need to wear wide in mens unless the shoes you are looking for are designed to be slimmer than most you won't need to go wide either.
>>
tst
>>
st
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.