[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In progress trap help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x920
I'm working on becoming a trap. The thing is, I'm not transgender. I like my life as a guy, but I also like being a trap in secret.

So, please don't suggest hrt. That's out of the question. Is there any tips and tricks I can use to make my body more feminine? For starters, here's a couple questions I have:

What exercises would you guys recommend? What hair removal method works better, shaving or nair? How do I make my voice sound feminine without it sounding like I'm a flamboyant gay? Are condoms slick? I've been slipping latex balloons over my (homemade) toys to make them safe, but they dry up even with good lube, will condoms do that? Please don't just tell me to get a real dildo, I know. If I wear a wig will I be lumped in with crossdressers and sissies?

Thanks. Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>6293663
go to femgen, looks like they can help you best
>>
File: 1421689830229.png (3 MB, 1432x2164) Image search: [Google]
1421689830229.png
3 MB, 1432x2164
le sigh
>>
>>6293672
Oh God, please no...

>>6293675
I've already seen that and am working on some of the stuff in there. I was just hoping for some of your guys' personal experience.
>>
>>6293663
Don't do this anon, soon dressing up won't be enough, soon you will start craving cocks
As your dramawhoring ways become more successful you'll need more and more to be better
Hormones
Implants
Surgery
Soon your penis will be shriveled and useless and you'll have to become a woman.

Don't do this anon, this is a slippery slope.
>>
>>6293702
I've always been good with self control, and I know it won't go that far ;)
>>
>>6293663
This is how a lot of trans people started.
Just go full on HRT and become a girl already.
>>
>>6293724
I'll heed your guys' warnings. In the meantime, can anyone answer some of my questions?
>>
>>6293769
It's not a warning. It's the truth.
>What exercises would you guys recommend?
cardio, everything that is not upper body

>What hair removal method works better, shaving or nair?
plucking for beard, rest depens on your skin. just try.

> How do I make my voice sound feminine without it sounding like I'm a flamboyant gay?
lots of voice training (months of work)

>Are condoms slick?
do you like stds?

> I've been slipping latex balloons over my (homemade) toys to make them safe, but they dry up even with good lube, will condoms do that?
grow a pair and buy real toys
>Please don't just tell me to get a real dildo, I know.
sorry

>If I wear a wig will I be lumped in with crossdressers and sissies?
cheap wigs look gross.
>>
Alright, how's this. Every month, I'll ask myself these three questions. If my honest answer to any of them is yes, I'll drop the entire trap thing like a bad habit.

>Are you considering HRT?
>If an attractive man offered you sex while you were dressed up, would you accept?
>Are you happy as a man?

Are you guys happy? I'm not even attracted to men. I just like dick.
>>
>>6293945
>I'll drop the entire trap thing like a bad habit.
Just fucking start hrt. You can still pass as a guy easy when you're on it. You'll just be really pretty.
>>
>>6294002
I'm happy with my life. I wouldn't be if people realized I was a trap. I don't want to do HRT.
>>
>>6294002
>You can still pass as a guy easy when you're on it
>tfw just look like a dyke
>>
If putting on a skirt and makeup doesn't do it you're not going to be a 'trap'. Sorry senpai.
At the very best you can be a twink.
>>
>>6293663
>If I wear a wig will I be lumped in with crossdressers and sissies?
You do know traps are crossdressers right?
>>
>>6294465
I can pass in fem cloths and lip stick from most angles, except for my hair. I just don't want to grow it out because of the whole in secret thing. And also, I'm still working on slimming my waist and making my ass bigger.

>>6294773
Yeah, but there's guys that dress up and still look like a dude. I guess it's a "all traps are crossdressers but not all crossdressers are traps" sort of a deal. I'm just asking if there's some sort of trap code of conduct I'm braking if I use a wig.
>>
>>6293675
this routine doesn't work at all, and neither does that diet shit. You'll just end up a skinny looking man.

>>6295075
wigs are for 60 year old men with a crossdressing fetish. You are aware your hair grows, right? And you don't need long hair to pass as a woman.
>>
>>6293663
Seriously. Buy a dildo.
But also before you do that buy yourself a small lockbox (with either a key or combination lock, or both). That way you can discreetly store your toys and lube, etc. without anyone prying.
>>
>>6295111
>this routine doesn't work at all, and neither does that diet shit. You'll just end up a skinny looking man.

I know. I saw all those a while ago. What would you recommend as a fitness routine?

>>6295178
That lockbox thing is actually a really good idea. But, what do I say if someone finds it?
>>
>>6295328
say you got cuantious money in it, or passports or something.
>>
>>6295328
congratulations you're in your way to becoming a tranny. This will slowly become more and more a part of your identity, while simultaneously your masculine features will grow more and more preponderant as you age. This will create inevitable conflict that will either result in you being miserable, or you transforming into a female. There is no escape once you start digging your girly grave. You will be trapped forever. Don't cross that bridge, it's forbidden.
>>
>>6295178
>>6295328
I store my toys in my top drawer. What kind of nosy-ass people do you live with?

OP, if you don't wanna undergo surgery, that's fine, but you're not gonna be able to have your fun for much longer unless you at least get some AAs.

If you're willing to fork out decent amounts of money, you can buy a female chemo-quality wig, but you should probably cut your real hair short if you're gonna do that. Since you want to remain closeted, that seems like the best option.

Moisturise properly always.
Plucking your eyebrows is a subtle change that you can do even out of "trapmode", provided you don't overdo it, and that can add volumes to your passability if you're particularly bushy now.

Just take care of yourself really. If you're not gonna do hrt, there's not much you can do.
>>
>>6295328
just do squats
>>
just take pueraria mirifica and do squats
>>
>>6295432
I still live with my family. They're not nosey, but they're the last people I want to find out about me.

>>6295434
>>6295441
Alright. Where can I get that supplement, and what will it do?
>>
>>6295891
dont listen to them, pueraria mirifica wont affect your body at all
>>
>>6293663
if you can't afford $10 for a shitty real dildo you don't deserve to stick things up your butt
>>
>>6295919
Yes it fucking will. Prescribing him this is plain irresponsible
>>
>>6295891
Online ainterolherbs.com. its a weaker estrogen so youll get the same effects but over huge periods of time
>>
File: photo_2016-05-31_17-52-35.jpg (68 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-05-31_17-52-35.jpg
68 KB, 720x1280
>>6295891
Don't buy this. Its absolutely useless. I have tried.

If you dont want to go real HRT use finasteride.
>>
>>6295919
>>6298185
>>6298309
>>6298360
Okay...
Well, I'll just save some money and not bother with that.

>>6295927
It's not a problem of affordability, it's a problem of accessibility.
>>
>>6295434
I'm gonna start a 30 day squat plan I found tomorrow, but, will it really do anything? From my research squats just tone the area. It seems as thought glute isolation is better.
>>
>>6293663
I can give you a rectal insertion that will give you positive results my dude
>>
>>6302498
That has bad idea written all over it. No thanks man.
>>
>>6299753
>what is amazon
>>
>>6302592
just buy it. a few store clerks will think youre a faggot and that's it: days of pleasure have opened up for u now only after onen purchase
>>
>>6302673
What exactly are you talking about?
>>
>>6302738
A dildo.
>>
>>6302844
What store would I get it at? I don't live anywhere near a sex shop.
>>
>>6304388
There are a lot of online stores. Some use a fake company name for shipping so nobody knows what you bought.

Dont know about the US but in Germany we have Eis.de and they ship as "Smartphone store" for example.
>>
File: 1464302454308.png (926 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
1464302454308.png
926 KB, 1600x1334
don't listen to that bullshit, just use this

-won't make you infertile
-no tits
-will make you look like an androgynous male, rather than a transwoman
-easy to detransition, just stop taking the meds
>>
>>6302495
squeeze them cheeks when u hit the top of the squat. but really, I did that for years. You need hormones. muscle ass isnt as fem as ud think. you want fat redistribution.
>>
>>6295441
>>6298360
what a waste of time. I know 3 people who've tried that as I live in a town with hippy dips who want herbal everything. All are now on regular mones and much happier. Its become a bit of a joke irl.

one person got soft skin, but thats it. no fat redistribution.

you need bio identical estrogen. that herb stuff would be so useless without blocking t
>>
>>6304933
Would an andro-blocker and phytoestrogen work?
>>
Op here. So, how about clothes? Should I wear bras? Where can I get advice on putting together outfits?
>>
I'm in the same situation as you. How did you make a home made toy btw ? I use a hammer (it sounds pretty bad xD) but it's not big enough...
>>
>>6315490
For two of them I used bubble sticks. I have a small on I got for 1$ at walmart, and then a bigger one that was a couple bucks at target. The bigger one is a good size. But the smaller on is only good if you want to put pressure on your prostate. My favorite is the handle off of a nerf sword. Just cut the blade off. Of course, it's foam, so you'll need to put something over it. I use balloons, but condoms would probably work better. If you want to buy one, its green and black and next to the nerf guns.
>>
take anti androgens, dont change gender

duh
>>
>>6317604
Get osteoporosis, die
>>
>>6304964
It would work like placebo.
>>
Not OP, but the thread caught my eye.

I do want to do HRT at some point, started off when I realized that the things I hated about myself were all masculine traits.

So yeah. Something something I am insecure as fuck.
>>
>>6317713
>>
>>6293663
>How do I make my voice sound feminine
Why does this matter? I love crossdressing and be being a trap too, but I'm still a guy... It's not like my bf doesn't know this.

>Please don't just tell me to get a real dildo, I know.
I'm telling you to get one anyway because they are infinitely more pleasurable than anything else other than a real dick. Just go get one and save yourself the trouble!
>>
>>6318249
>why does it matter?

Just incase I want to make vids in the future.
>>
OP here. Should I do any exercises that work my quads? I get the importance of nice thighs, but my quads are already pretty muscular. I don't want any of my muscles to be very defined, just big and round.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.