[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been resisting the hedonism and hookup culture plaguing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: future vision.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
future vision.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I've been resisting the hedonism and hookup culture plaguing the gay community. Am I ever going to find a pure love?
>>
>>6291506
i think my answer is the fact that i have no replies - speaks for itself.
>>
>>6291506
I resisted it for years, but eventually succumbed.

Let me just say, once you start, you won't be able to stop.
>>
>>6291575
thanks for the advice anon. i learn from others experience and i will thank you if i ever find you for contributing this wisdom to me. it shall keep me going longer on my path of light.
>>
>>6291506
I found innocent love at 18, my ex who never liked apps because he never needed them thinks only creeps use them but like it can happen.

I dated three guys just by like going to book stores, volunteering or coffee shops.

Honestly now that I think about it, other than succumbing to a former fetish I never needed apps.

So I guess if you get attention in real life, apps are just stupid and degenerate. If you don't stick to okcupid.
>>
>>6291506
Hedonism? Honey, have you seen the bodies on some of the gay males? They're definitely starving themselves in order to reach that ideal figure. That's not hedonism. Try again.
>>
>>6291602
can you stop being such a queen. i only want real answers here not some bitchie gotcha facebook tier pewnage
>>
>>6291601
ive never actually hooked up with a person on an app. im really good at reading the hearts of people just by looking at them and idk i got the feeling after browsing like 10 profiles that apps were mostly used by wierdoes and creeps.
>>
>>6291612
It's true. I'm good at that as well, that why all of them are still in my life years later.

I'd never date anyone I met online for that reason.
>>
>gay
>love
HA!
>>
Of course you can find gay men who aren't just fucking horndogs. They're a little tricky to find, but obviously they are out there. The only reason people think gays are all licentious fucks is because most of the people who are outwardly gay sleep around. The guys worth keeping have an identity beyond their sexuality, and will thus not make it as obvious they like cock.

Why would you ask this shitty meme board a serious question anyways?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.