[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw /lgbt/ hates lefties > mfw only lefties have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: dd1[1].jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dd1[1].jpg
10 KB, 200x200
> mfw /lgbt/ hates lefties
> mfw only lefties have done anything of note to make queer people accepted in society

you all talk about islam throwing cocksuckers off buildings but that's what happens when a society doesn't have libtards to tank for you insufferable morons
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 540x720
What are you talking about? Aside from the /polgbt/ containment board, people here are definitely majority left. There is a strong dislike of hiveminds though, which includes both the radical left/SJWs and the radical right/conservative bigots. Is that what you're thinking of? Rolling your eyes at overexcited and undereducated teen bloggers /=/ blindly opposing political and social progress.
>>
File: 1450734333701.jpg (126 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450734333701.jpg
126 KB, 960x1280
>>6291206
>>
>implying I'm not a marxist
git gud family
>>
>>6291975
This made me laugh but deep down I don't get it. D:
>>
>implying any ideologue should be liked
>>
>>6291996
It's an awoovement.
>>
File: wiC1odS.jpg.jpg (129 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
wiC1odS.jpg.jpg
129 KB, 600x853
>>6290965
Google the terms "outgroup favoritism" (and "outgroup preference") and "system justification theory". Thank me later.
>>
>>6292691
Colloquially known as "oppression olympics."
>>
File: JUST.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>6290965
Queer people being accepted in society was a fucking disaster.

>inb4 "abloobloo "x" doesn't affect you" children
>>
>>6290965
/lgbt/ wouldn't hate lefties if they didn't go full retard and betray their own values in order not to offend anyone.
>>
Op you are a Fuckin idiot. We already have our rights. We have acceptance. Do you know who doesn't accept us and doesn't care about our accepting society? Muslims and 3rd world scum. And the left wants 25% of our population to be those people. Fuck that
>>
>>6292691
The left as totally lost itself to outgroup preference. They prefer Muslims and nonwhites to whites. After all too many white people in one area = Nazi and lacks "diversity "
>>
>>6292691
the marxis have only bunself to blame
>>
>>6295336
kek, how long do you think acceptance and rights would last if all the lefty defenders of queers disappeared?
>>
File: 1463885374375.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1463885374375.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>6290965
today op was not a faggot
>>
It's not left and right anymore, it's globalism and nationalism. Both sides have changed with the rest of our society. Let's look forward now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.