[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lewd thread incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 1905x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 1905x1080
Last night I edged for quite a while while using the largest dildo I've ever used, and pushing it all the way in and basically destroying my asshole. When I finally brought myself to cum, I shoved the dildo all the way in and close to that penis vein, well a bunch of cum came out and I was sure, so sure I orgasmed ( felt like all my other orgasms, anyway. ), but then I felt this overwhelming sensation that I was about to cum again, like cum buckets or piss myself, I couldn't tell. So I somehow timed it correctly, and when the sensation got to its peak I literally came more than I have in like a year, then writhed around on the bed for like a minute.

Not really sure what it was. I've never had multiple orgasms so I guess that was it? Did I just go full gay?
>>
>>6290699

i forgot to add, when I say I timed it correctly I mean that I pulled the dildo out right as the feeling seemed to be climaxing.

Also the orgasm seemed to last - I've always known orgasms to be a thing that happens, possibly lasting like 5 seconds max. But I was sitting there feeling like an orgasm was happening for like a good twenty seconds. I'm talking about the truly peak feeling, too.
>>
Okay thanks guys
>>
Yeah, Thundercat's pretty cool.
>>
>>6290699
have you never heard of a prostate orgasm?
>i got a realyl good one of those with my large vibrator took a long time though
>>
>>6290699
>Did I just go full gay?

Something tells me you went full gay long before this little affair.
>>
>>6292966

Yeah and I think I've had those before, but this was distinct. Actually what I think happened is I combined the prostate and the dick orgasm.

>>6292979

Haha you are probably right.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.