[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many lesbians can you think of who AREN'T avowed feminists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1464568254878.jpg (99 KB, 1238x1009) Image search: [Google]
1464568254878.jpg
99 KB, 1238x1009
How many lesbians can you think of who AREN'T avowed feminists?

(Google couldn't parse this question right; all I got was "Are all feminists lesbians?" rather than "Are all lesbians feminists?")
>>
well i know plenty who are trailer trash or rednecks
>>
>>6290351
Not necessarily a disqualfier.
>>
File: w9euCe2.png (347 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
w9euCe2.png
347 KB, 838x911
>>6290315
Most lesbians I know IRL grew up playing sports with boys at recess, and hanging out with guys well into college. None of them are feminists. They like guys a lot, most of their close friends are men, they're just physically/romantically attracted to women.

There are some exceptions to this. Most later-in-life lesbians I've met dislike men, lesbians who grew up in low socioeconomic (AKA homophobic) neighborhoods dislike men, political lesbians obviously dislike men, and it seems like lots of lesbians online don't like men.
>>
>two women have never walked next to each other
>>
If that weird looking thing closest to us is an MtF transbian I am calling the cops.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464544810186.jpg (21 KB, 770x305) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464544810186.jpg
21 KB, 770x305
>>6291166
yeah, this is me. I don't understand male hatred. I'm incredibly close to dudes but not attracted to them physically. I can emotionally fall in love with a guy without wanting to fugg him or even touch him...maybe it's just intense friendship?
>>
>>6291166
Only lesbian I've observed (my cousin) never really got the attention she deserved from men and my guess is she was happier with a female who gave that to her.

I'm the same way but male. I've never even kissed a girl because they're fucking insane; you can't even talk honestly with them. I'm laying in bed with my bf qt right now.
>>
>>6291166
>political lesbians obviously dislike men
>>6291633
political faggots obviously dislike women
>>
>>6291537
>maybe it's just intense friendship?
remember when 'bromance' was all the rage in the early 2010's? I think that's what you have. I wouldn't act on it though. Don't even let on, cause if you're attractive, he'll want to have sex.
>>
>>6291537
>>6291657
the historic term is Romantic Friendship, but either of your terms is a passable equivilent
>>
>>6291166
Pssh I hate the men online. 1/10 vocal minority of online women is a hyper-sensitive speshul "feminist" that will yell at you if you don't agree with them on everything. But 9/10 of men online are hyper-sensitive, brain-dead manchildren who will yell at anyone who doesn't share their opinions, or give an inkling towards feminism. Unfortunately it leaks out into the real world. For both men and women.

>>6291537
I couldn't romantically "fall in love" with the opposite sex as you put it. But I do love them intensely. It's very easy for me to become fond of them, and bond to them like they're my brother. Which would make their betrayal of my trust all the more devastating. I'm glad I can feel that close in companionship whilst falling in love with women. Women put me in a dreamy state and make me want to surrender everything to them.
>>
>>6291848

2nd one is me. I learned the hard way with one dude who I was deeply fond of platonically, when he did something super snakey to try and get me. Women instead give me the platonic AND the butterflies feeling.

den agen i have sex dysphoria so that could factor into all of this. It really messes me up how Im supposed to be all blushy when a dude compliments me on my body, but it instead makes me feel bad bleh time 2 repress LOL
>>
>>6291848
>But 9/10 of men online are hyper-sensitive, brain-dead manchildren who will yell at anyone who doesn't share their opinions, or give an inkling towards feminism.

I certainly can't imagine why anyone would be annoyed by the retarded shit you say. It's a real big mystery.
>>
>>6291867
And they get all defensive. They just gotta get defensive. Count my blessings, glad I'm gay.

>>6291861
Why do you have to be flattered by a compliment? Not all compliments are delivered in earnest, not all compliments need to have you react. Don't spend time thinking about how something should make you feel, just recognize how it actually makes you feel and that validation can put you at ease in your own skin.
>>
That woman on the right looks terrifying. Is she a tranny?
>>
>>6292756
Nah, probably one of those hyper-feminist lesbians.
>>
My sister's gay and she hates SJWs
>>
>>6292825
how big is your sister's penis?
>>
Lesbians are so feministy as they are identity politicky.

They are really big into being lesbians. It is a major part of their person.

Gays are the same way. So are transfreaks.
>>
>>6290315
Real feminism is egalitarianism in terms of opportunity. Nothing wrong with that. The problem is tumbletard neets who flip their fucking shit when they aren't pandered to, and militant feminists who are basically the female equivalent of meninists (eg: retards).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.