[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape experiences at school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: luc.jpg (37 KB, 320x334) Image search: [Google]
luc.jpg
37 KB, 320x334
1/2

>When I was 15 I spent some time at a boarding school in France. Most kids there were very free-spirited, whereas I was really uptight and square at the time (I had gone to school in a smalltown in Southern Germany before). Because of this, there was a mutual dislike between me and the vast majority of my schoolmates, and I was a clear outsider. Especially one guy in my year, who was even more ostentatiously rebellious and "bohemian" than the others, became my "nemesis". He was openly bi (I was deeply repressed and closeted at the time), and dealt pot to the others. My dislike for him went so far that I grassed on him to the school admin. He just about managed not to get expelled. You can imagine how angry he was - and how "popular" I became in general - when people found out I was the one who had ratted him out..

>one day he walks into my room with 5 or 6 friends as I'm sitting alone on my bed
>his friends grab me
>they have ropes and tie my hands and feet
>then they leave the room and close the door, while he stays
>he calmly walks towards me and slaps my face 3 or 4 times
>then he pulls down my trousers and underpants
>he opens his belt and zipper and says "Alright - now I'm going to be your man ("ton mec"), p'tit con"
>try to get up in panic, but he pushes my legs back onto the bed and puts me on my side, with my ass toward him
>he lies down behind me and pulls my shirt down around my shoulders
>he spits into his hand repeatedly, then smears it on his dick
>tell him I'm sorry and plead with him not to do it
>before I think of calling for help he stuffs a paper tissue into my mouth, then covers my mouth with his hand
>then he fucks me in the ass
>"Oui - il est bon, ton cul...Prend ma bite, salope."
>start weeping ( at least as much with shame as with pain)
>wonder if the boys outside know what he's doing to me, and hear them snickering at the door
>"Stop whimpering. It's only half in. I want you to take it all"
>he adds more spit, and achieves his goal
>>
>>6289455

2/2

>he hits my prostate and I get a boner, which he notices
>"You like it. Salope".
>he gives it a few tugs and I almost cum
>finally he takes his hand off my mouth and takes out the paper tissue
>"Do you want me to shoot in your ass or onto your face?"
>just weakly say "No..."
>he shoves the tissue back and presses his hand over my mouth again
>"Alors, le cul."
>he starts thrusting harder and faster, calling me "salope" and "pute/sale pute", until he finally lets out several loud moans, followed by a contented sigh
>he gets up, smirking smugly, takes the tissue out and wipes his dick with it
>he slaps my ass, says "putain", and leaves
>hear his friends jeering as he walks out
>one of them asks amusedly "So, how was it? Was he good?"
>can't understand the answer, but it makes them laugh
>they walk in, untie my hands, comment on the messy state of my ass, and ask if he's fucked me good ("t'a bien baisé")
>want to throw a punch at one of them, but first have to untie my feet, and they're already on their way out

Apparently what had happened spread quickly among the other kids, who generally seemed to approve...

In the following weeks and months it was a frequent occurence to get sexually humilated when passing groups of boys in the halls or yard (including those from the years below) , with one of them suddenly making obscene hip movements and moaning things like "Yes! OP! Take it!" or "Ah...OP! You're so good!,", even simulating orgasm, as the others laugh.

I tried to avoid looking at my rapist, but when our eyes did meet, he'd smirk slyly;, and once squeezed his crotch while giving me a wink.

I decided to beat him up to uphold my "honor" (I was somewhat bigger than him), but when I cornered him, he just said "Go ahead. Then you'll get tied up again, and I'll fuck you in the ass once more. And from then on again and again, whenever I feel like it. Your decision." I realized that he had the upper hand, and left him alone.
>>
c'est quoi cette merde que je viens de lire...
>>
>>6289455
>tfw I will never have my boypussi raped by a 15 yo in boarding school.

Count your blessings OP
>>
I think it's just you OP
>>
Sounds like an excerpt from a picaresque novel tbqh familia.
>>
>>6289599
>Picaresque novel.

I love you Anon
>>
>>6289455
What I would do if I was being raped

>when my boner comes up and he takes the tissue out
>tell him that it makes me feel good and I'm kind of scared
>tell him I won't do anything to him if he unties me
>as soon as he unties me
>take my foot and shove it through his face
>kick him to the ground
>break all four of his limbs and an eye

No one would try that shit again with me
>>
File: 1413004971345.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1413004971345.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>6289455
>>6289474
That got me DIAMONDS
>>
>>6289474
You should have murdered him.
>>
>>6289527
Hm, yeah, maybe it's more a thread for me to share this particular story than a general one for others to share similar ones.

The thing about it is - I still feel angry about what happened, but it's also given me kind of a rape fetish (or at least I have one now - it might be a coincidence).
>>
>>6289877
desu I don't believe this happened.
>>
>>6289455
>"Oui - il est bon, ton cul...Prend ma bite, salope."

Translation?
>>
Sorry, I don't think I can make this funny enough for greentext.

I'm an early transitioned MtF. I got high on 'weed' with my ex during the amicable post breakup phase in senior year of high school, he said it was weed and I had never smoked/used edible weed before so I couldn't tell.

We were in his friend's apartment for like five hours, felt like an eternity, i swear i saw day-night cycles and everything was so slow. I asked him to take me home. He didn't eat any of it. I thought I was just eating grass-tasting chocolate that would give me a head high and it'd be no biggie to eat a bunch. In retrospect, it was probably not weed.

He walked me to my dorm where i was living alone while I was incapable of walking. He went to a pharmacy, bought lube while I was unconscious on my bed, lubed me up and fingerbanged my butt.

He was about to fuck me before I told him I wanted to save it up for a relationship. He said he 'respected' that.

I felt something in my butt again and asked if it was him. He said it was his fingers. I honestly couldn't tell the fucking difference being high, I felt like I could see my insides from my brain and they were being destroyed but I felt no pain, just pressure.

I remember that he came on my back. I asked if he fucked me, again, and he said that no, he was just thighfucking me.

The next day we woke up, cuddled on my bed and watched Kill la Kill until noon. He brought me iced tea from across the street, which was the only thing I consumed that day. Hugged after a while and said bye.

I asked him that night if he raped me over text, again, and he said he didn't. I asked if he fucked me, he said 'how is that even a different question, you were incapable of consenting, I'd never do that to you'. I went 'okay'.

We hung out for a few months after that before I moved abroad for different reasons.

I saved myself up for my current bf. We love each other. I know I was his first. I don't know if he was mine, and sometimes it hurts.
>>
>>6290087
something like "yeah... your ass feels good, take my dick, you whore"
sounds kind of fake also
>>
>>6290091

yeah it was pot
>>
you should have kicked him in the nuts repeatedly once you cornered him then ground his balls up with your foot so that he would be unable to reproduce and lose his sex drive
>>
>>6290172
Pretty much everyone I talked about it said it /wasn't/ pot. Including a Canadian guy obsessed with different strands and effects of pot who smoked and ate thc edibles everyday.
>>
>>6289699
This
>>
>>6289455

So, is the pic OP or the rapist?
>>
>be me
>15
>sophomore year decide to come out as a lesbian thinking people would accept me
>they didn't
>Southern state so football team was a big part of the school
Long story short
>get invited to a party by a girl pretending to be my friend
>two linemen, a safety, and defensive end pin me down a few hundred feet from the bonfire
>they take turns saying things like
>"You're gonna be begging for cock by the time we're done"
>Repetitively hit in the face
>Go home with a broken nose, fat lip, and black eye
>Can't walk straight for a few days
>Go back school
>Everyone makes fun of me
>Try to kill myself
>Truth comes out, but since it wasn't reported after it happened (it was) the worst they could do was suspend a few people for a few days
>Get put on meds
>Socially isolated and didn't have a single friend for the next 5 years until I went to college out of state
>>
>>6290492
owned
>>
>>6290576
Owned?
>>
>>6290492

I'm glad you got out of that awful fucking hometown.
>>
>>6289455
pretty fuckin hot

thanks for the fap
>>
Not that rape's ever justified, but let's not ignore the fact that OP had acted like a complete cunt.
>>
>>6289455
Pic related?
>>
>>6290492
you poor thing
>>
>>6290091

This turns me on.
>>
>>6289455
So... you reported him for selling pot but not for violent rape? LOL. If you didn't immediately go to the police and press charges you're part of the problem and deserved all the mocking you got.
>>
>>6291764
>but let's not ignore the fact that OP had acted like a complete cunt.

Reporting people for breaking the law isn't being a cunt. It's called being a good citizen.
>>
>>6290492
>Truth comes out, but since it wasn't reported after it happened (it was)

I don't understand this part. If you reported it, why weren't police involved immediately?
>>
desu rape erotica makes my dick diamonds

Surely you have more stories to tell OP
>>
Should have apologized and started a more consensual relationship with him.
>>
>>6292860
He reported him for doing the same shit OP does.
>>
>>6293004
Huh? I don't follow.
>>
>>6292042
Yep

>>6290311
The latter

>>6292860
No, he has a point to be honest. I was just being uptight and spiteful.

>>6293037
Yeah, I don't get that one either...
>>
File: 1461423941948.jpg (98 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1461423941948.jpg
98 KB, 630x630
>>6289474
Sounds like you liked it
>>
>>6293454

Probably aren't so tight anymore if you know what I'm saying ehehehe (I'm really sorry I don't usually make jokes about sexual assault :c )
>>
>be small 11 year old with long blond hair
>older girl on bus asks if I am a boy or a girl.
>tell her a boy
>she asks why I look like a girl
>she keeps picking on me and he friends join in.
>a few weeks more of picking on me and her and her friends get off the bus at my stop.
>they pin me down and pull my shorts down.
>The fondle my cock before shoving a pen in my butt
>My mom talks to the principal about it and the principal tells her that if it were boys doing it to girls it would be a problem but they are not going to take any actions because they were girls and I was a boy.
>>
>>6293641
>My mom talks to the principal about it and the principal tells her that if it were boys doing it to girls it would be a problem but they are not going to take any actions because they were girls and I was a boy.

This never makes sense. Why do people go to the principal of the school? Their interest is always going to be their institution. They're never going to be helpful enough.

You go to the police and the parents. Always. In that order. And nowadays, you also go to the media.
>>
>>6293703
Also, forgot lawyer. Always a lawyer. If you don't have one, this is the time to get one.
>>
>>6293509

It's complicated.
For me at the time, there was the humiliation and the pain on the one side, and the prostate stimulation on the other side (the latter outweighed by the former, and just making the humiliation worse).

But for today's me, the humiliation aspect is kind of creeping onto the plus side...
>>
>>6290837
owned, like a cheap sex toy
>>
>>6290492
That is fucking awful, shit always happens in parties
Hope you got better anon
>>
>>6294486
I don't see your point dude, she's getting raped
Why not tell your mother directly that she was a whore instead of being a dick with every girl you cross
>>
>>6294591
>calls someone a dick
>refers to said person's mother as a whore
classic
>>
>>6289455
Why didn't you stab him with a knife?
>>
>>6292864
>don't trust the police no justice no peace they got me face down in the middle of the street
>>
>>6292860
It's not being a good citizen when it's an arbitrary law creating a victimless crime. If gay sex was still illegal and someone reported you to police would you still say that tattletale was being a good citizen?
>>
>>6294703
too much of a faggot
>>
>>6289455
>>"Stop whimpering. It's only half in. I want you to take it all"
>>he adds more spit, and achieves his goal

Was he big?
>>
I wasn't raped, but I forgot something in my locker room one time just to see three guys standing over a smaller one shoving a stick up his ass, he had handcuffs on and a thing on his mouth. I just left that stuff there and gtfo'd, the three were arrested a few days later.
>>
>>6292864
It's a small town, and EVERYONE cares about football. But they kept trying to dilute my argument with the typical bullshit.

>She was intoxicated (even though I've never drank before)
>The boys were intoxicated
>They're minors (I and the safety were the only minors)
>She's lying because there's no witnesses
>She's lying because there's no evidence (besides semen samples, a broken nose, and medically documented sexual assault)

I think in that entire county, there were two officers that weren't giant assholes
>>
File: Rip.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
Pic related
>Be 16 emo femboy
>Didn't have any strong sexual attractions to anyone/think
>Come out as asexual rather then just have to keep telling people I'm not interested
>Since I started freshmen year there was this atheleticish popular kid who would always stare at me when my back was turned
>8/10 cause I like blond hair
>Bullied me lightly
>Occasional shoulder bumps, and fag comments etc
>Got worse when he found out I said I was asexual
>Brushed it off as nothing
>One of my friends invites me to a house party
>Never been to one before so why not.jpg
>He's there
>Most of the night I catch him staring at my ass/legs
>Slightly freaked out at the time, thinking he's gonna pants me in front of people
>Decide to leave the party early
>Ask one of the guys there where my friend was so he can drive me home
>Says he's in the upstairs bathroom
>As I head up the stairs I hear some one follow me
>Turn around, it's him
>"Dude I'm about to lea-"
>Can't even finish my sentence before he covers up my mouth with his hand and wraps his arm around my body
>Shoves me into the nearest bedroom and locks the door behind him
>>
>>6301643
>Literally throws me onto the bed
>Puts his weight on top of me
>Too scared to scream
>He puts his hand on my throat and the other over my mouth
>Literally feel powerless to do anything
>Leans next to my ear and says "If you fucking scream, I swear to god I'll crush your windpipe faggot"
>Nodding at him in compliance he pulls his hand off of my mouth and out of no where he kisses me
>Try and push him off but every time I struggle he squeezes my throat a bit as a warning
>Give up and end up returning the kiss
>Crying the entire time
>"Thats more like it"
>Pull his hand from my throat and unbuttons my skinny jeans
>He was able to pull them off with my underwear without any struggle(Still fucks with me how I find that fascinating to this day)
>Tells me "This can be gentle and somewhat enjoyable, or rough and I can scar you for life. The choice is yours"
>Unzips his pants and pulls out his dick
>Grabs my legs in the process and hooks them on his shoulders
>presses downward to where we are face to face
>Feel something slimy and wet around my ass
>Wondering where he fucking got the lube
>Gives me goosebumps
>Grabs my dick and slides his fingers inside of me
>Stretching me at the same time
>Uncomfortable as fuck
>Literally the only enjoyment I'm getting is from being jacked off
>He stops stretching me out and then pushes them deeper and rubbing something inside of me
>Literally felt like an eletric current was running through my dick
>wrap my arms around his neck and moan
>He smirks at me and calls me a slut
>>
>>6290492
They all deserve to be ass raped like OP was
>>
>>6301772
>He slowly pulls his fingers out of me
>Figure he's done messing with me, and I can go home
>But for some reason I gave him a really pathetic look like I wanted more. I really wish I knew what I was thinking
>Tells me not to worry "Were not even close to being done"
>Feeling something prodding my entrance
>Holyfuckpleaseno
>Tells me he'll go slowly so he doesn't tear me, but I'm not allowed to fight him
>Feel like my insides are on fire while feeling every single inch of him push inside of me
>Crying as I squeeze him tightly my arms still wrapped around him
>He forces me to kiss him again, as he puts himself all the way inside of me
>He leaves himself there for a second, and slowly the burning stops
>Slowly starting to rock his hips, he takes a slow pace rubbing the spot he found before this time with his dick
>Not going all the way in and out, but rather slowly edging me and him there
>I start moaning into his kiss, embarrassed the entire time that some one who is raping me can make me feel this way
>He starts picking up his speed slowly, breaking the kiss and panting/gasping lightly next to my ear
>For some reason I enjoyed that.
>Start feeling him pulsing inside of me, as he does he starts stroking me faster and faster till I'm about to come
>Putting his free hand around my throat he whispers in my ear "You're mine, you fucking hear me?"
>Not even a second later he comes inside of me, and I follow afterwards
>Pulls himself out of me resting on my chest for a few moments before hopping up zipping himself up
>Right before he leaves he says "Clean yourself up you look disgusting"
>Unable to move legs
>Decide to just lay there like a zombie
>Thankfully my friend finds me before some one else
>Some how was able to get me out of the party without anyone noticing

I hate myself for enjoying it, but I hate him more for taking that much power away from me...
>>
>>6289455
Ur gay
>>
>>6301918
ur gay
name fag
>>
>>6302156
No, your gay
Name named faggot
>>
>>6302187
nO
you're fuckin gay
>>
>>6302193
>>6302187
>>6302156
>>6301918
Fucking cancer
>>
>>6301643
Post a picture of yourself anon
I wanna see if you're attractive enough to rape.
>>
>>6290091
going to second the other anon and say that sounds like very potent weed, especially if it was the first time you had edibles or weed in general (they are a LOT stronger than just smoking weed).

however, stop putting emphasis on your virginity, it doesn't define you and you shouldn't feel bad just because your current boyfriend was a virgin; if he had of not been a virgin would it have mattered to you as much? your boyfriend loves you regardless.
>>
>>6289455
So are you now gay, bi, or what?
>>
>>6289455
Didn't you have any friends in that fucking school?
>>
>>6294731
But you trust the principal of a fucking school? Come the fuck on. That's also why you get a lawyer. You go to the police first. If they don't respond the way they're bound by duty to do so then you have your lawyer.
>>
>>6301460
>there's no evidence (besides semen samples, a broken nose, and medically documented sexual assault)

Again, the job of the police is to handle this shit. There are many lawyers out there who would be willing to take on a case like this if they didn't do their jobs. Too late for you obviously, but a super important note for everyone else. You were physically assaulted take pictures, go to the hospital, get documentation. If the police don't do enough laywer up and go to the media (social media). That's the only way we're going to put a boot to the throat of this problem.
>>
>>6290201
Some people who use it that often forget how powerful it can be your first few times. Especially when it comes to edibles. That sounds exactly like too much weed to me.

I am also a canadian pothead.
>>
>>6295217
Well, it certainly felt like it at the time - but then I was a virgin, so idk.

>>6302830
Gay, pretty much.

>>6303801
Not really - I was too incompatible with them, and, since I only stayed for 2 trimesters, made no effort to fit in.
>>
>>6289668
but then you don't get fucked by a 15 year old
>>
>>6302499
Idk, it feels important to me. It just feels like something I owe to the one I love, he never even mentioned it and is sweeter than every single guy ive ever dated, but even if it matters more to me than him, I like the notion of giving myself up only to one guy.

But writing that post actually helped me come to terms with the possibility it actually happened. It was one of the few times I wrote about it and I feel like if I dont remember anything about penetrated, then why should I bother my brain with trying to relive it? Ignorance is bliss and I'll never have a hymen anyway. My virginity is a concept.
>>
File: 1284419739336.jpg (194 KB, 1100x308) Image search: [Google]
1284419739336.jpg
194 KB, 1100x308
>boarding schools
Fucking figures. Put a bunch of horny teenagers in close living conditions with minimal adult supervision, and this sorta shit is bound to happen.

I went to a boarding school for a couple years, and it was the weirdest sexual environment I've ever been in. Intensely homophobic at first glance, but tons of homoerotic tension simmering just under the surface. The kids who couldn't keep their faggotry under wraps had it pretty rough... everyone bullied the hell out of them, but it was pretty much an open secret that a lot of the same guys who gave them shit in public were also using them as cockwarmers in private. And things weren't exactly "healthy" for those of us who managed to stay in the closet either (like myself), all that fucking sneaking around and worrying about getting outed. It was like fucking Lord of the Flies at times.
>>
File: 1445925486983.jpg (57 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1445925486983.jpg
57 KB, 600x488
>>6305844
Good for you, being a faggot does not mean you have to be a slut. I like to see that you care about what sex can mean and should mean between 2 people. Ignore the sluts they envy that you have a pure BP.
>>
>>6305902
I often wish I could have gone to boarding school. I was home schooled, it was pretty cool but I almost went to a naval academy I feel like I missed out on a lot of fun.
>>
>>6289455

Are you the anon that wrote the boys' school rape story where everyone in the entire school about fucked this one kid with him bound and blindfolded?

If so, congratulations on another victory, OP.
>>
File: 1376241102024.png (66 KB, 208x315) Image search: [Google]
1376241102024.png
66 KB, 208x315
>>6305933
If you mean for the socialization, sure. But if you mean for the sexual stuff... yeah, trust me, it's one of those things that sounds a lot hotter in the abstract than it is in reality. I mean, it wasn't all bad... but on the whole it was just so awkward and stressful.

And I can only imagine how much worse it was for the guys who had been in the boarding school their whole lives... even though the environment was so hyper-sexual, they were all weirdly sheltered and naive about sexual stuff. I hooked up with two different guys while I was there (one was a fellow closet case, the other was one of the semi-openly gay kids that everyone picked on), and both of them were totally mystified by my mysterious and exotic foreign techniques of "foreplay" and "making out" and "using lube" and "trying to make sex actually feel good for the other person instead of a rushed selfish tit-for-tat transaction".
>>
File: fug.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>6305989
Well shit...
You just crushed a fantasy of mine, but you are probably right.
>>
>>6305989
>both of them were totally mystified by my mysterious and exotic foreign techniques of ... "using lube" and " "trying to make sex actually feel good for the other person instead of a rushed selfish tit-for-tat transaction"
Ah fuck, that brings me back to my own teenage sexual fumbling. My first fuckbuddy and I screwed around for years before we finally figured out that we should be using something for lube... we thought anal was just "supposed" to hurt like hell for the bottom, and that the only reason anyone put up with it was so that they could trade off and take their turn topping. I felt like a fucking genius the first time we finally tried using some vaseline and it suddenly went from "oh fuck my ass is on fire when is he gonna hurry up and finish" to "oh wow this actually feels kinda good whoa wait holy shit wtf keep hitting that spot".
>>
>>6301643
>>6301772
>>6301891

Did you speak to him again after that? Did he do it again?
>>
>>6306352
He stopped bullying me afterwards, and even prevented others from doing it. It felt like I was more a property/accomplishment for him, he tried to ask me out through my friend afterwards but I just ignored it.

Still messages me on facebook though/
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.