[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be self-medding for 7 months now >not out to family because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: it's happening.jpg (211 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
it's happening.jpg
211 KB, 960x640
>be self-medding for 7 months now
>not out to family because parents are fucking loco
>recently changed Facebook avatar to pic in goth makeup 'cause as far as I'm aware I just look like a dude with gyno
>sister messages me on FB last night
>always more suspicious than my parents, says stuff about lgbt issues when I'm visiting sometimes to stir the shit
>after talking for a while she mentions my new avatar and says "so what trans groups and stuff do you go to"
>feels like a stab in the chest
>deflect it by saying I'm gonna get dinner, try to put it out of my mind
>she's really butch and has a tumblr and stuff so normally when she accuses me of being gay and stuff I retort by telling her "you know it's okay if you come out as FtM, I won't tell anyone" and pulling that whole bit in total earnest to see how she likes being interrogated over stuff like that
>posts a pic showing off her friend's dog
>realise she's wearing one of my shirts in the pic
>"oh I see you're just deflecting it onto me because you're finding it harder and harder to repress your FtM urges" etc.

(cont.)
>>
>>6287836
>"omg shut up" etc. a few times over, then "shut up you mtf hoe"
>"my avatar pic? it's just my goth phase idgi"
>"you look like a woman, you are trans af"
>"just because I have tits and stuff doesn't mean I'm trans, I'm considering it might be a chromosomal thing if anything"
>"nah you're trans"
>"p-please I couldn't ever be a woman lol, have you see my jaw"
>"there's always surgery"
>proceeds to tell me about FFS
>"but I don't have that kind of money"
>"you look like a girl anyway last time I saw you so you'd better get used to it"

>TFW NOT SURE WHETHER SHE KNOWS OR IS STILL JUST BEING A SNARKY LITTLE SHIT

>tfw dad keeps asking stuff like "are you on hormones", "do you still feel like a boy" etc. really angrily

Who else here is being forced out of the closet by being an obvious tranny on HRT? I'm nowhere even close to passing but the changes are significant enough people are picking up on them ;-;

Share your funny/scary stories.
>>
Spaghetti
>>
>>6287836
>>6287838
you have posted this like 4 times already edgar
>>
>>6287838
Shit. Im way in the closet but my coworkers/bosses know somethings up.
They sometimes give me "joke hugs". Calls me a sweetheart sometimes. Recently tried to hug me and i pushed him away and he said - you should get used to male affection. Plus, he said i looked like a girl before i cut my hair.
Another time i was working in the freezer with two other guys, some guy started talking about pedo's or something, and some other guy made a pedo joke towards me - to which i accidently replied "i don't like girls". Then i corrected myself with "i don't like LITTLE girls!!" and the gay jokes ensued. Also, wish i had a sis like yours. I havn't talked to mine since she was like 14 and now shes like 19 and preggo and didn't invite me to the wedding.
>>
>>6287836
>>6287838

R U femgen?
>>
>>6287836
eggar wtf?
>>
What is this mental illness. Are there any normal white people left?
>>
>>6288013
Yes stop going to lgbt
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.