[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the official lgbt explanaion about homosexual activities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
What is the official lgbt explanaion about homosexual activities in jails?

Like how can you reconciliate the idea of a "sexual orientation" when its blatantly obvious that people just stick in whatever place they have available?

Like you have all these people who clearly don't give a fuck about anything. They don't follow any sort of rule written by anyone they just follow urges.

And behold, when you take women away they just fuck whoever is standing there with 0 whining or existential crisis about sticking their dick in a man's pooper.
>>
>>6284794
Listen bruh, that's a meme. Ask anyone who did time and they would tell you that shit was down to a minimum. Most guys just rub one out.
>>
>>6284825
Its not a meme m8, maybe in countries were jails have cameras, but its not in the thrild world. As a matter of fact it happenes in orphanages, juvenile centers, slums, and any other uncontrolled conglomerate of people where "the rule of alpha" is enforced. Butt-fucking becomes a hierarchy thing. "I fuck you cause im bored, i just saw a woman dancing on a pole on TV and you are next to me and are too much of a bitch to prefer to fight me to death"
>>
>>6284838
Lets also add to the list old people assylums and morgues

And don't forget bacca bazzi either. Muslims are a piece of work on what "sexual repression" actually means and what it actually does to a person.

Or are these just expressions sexual orientations?
>>
A man trapped on an island will eat strange fruit ^___^
>>
>>6286748
this.
>>
>>6286748
Thats my point but doesn't it make the idea of "sexual orientation" and "born this way" just fucking dumb?
>>
>>6291678
>implying it isn't a choice
Some people just had that choice made for them by others.
>>
>>6291678
It doesn't explain why people engage in homosexual activity in situations where the opposite sex is freely available.

All prison rape indicates is a level of desperation among men with a high sex drive.
>>
>>6291693
You think once you make the choice you can't go back? Isn't that just because you can't rationally narrate to yourself being straight after eating a dick? Isn't that just psychological repression of uncomfortable facts?

"Eating dick once doesn't mean i can't ravish a cunt now"

>>6291698
No, but it demolishes this idea that sexual orientation is a real thing, or at least that it is determinant over sexual energy or levels of pleasure.

You know, hair color you can see, sexuality you can't, you can only see sexual acts. Sexuality is an abstraction, is a study and critic of a person's sexual history.
>>
>>6284838

In lots of animal species, homosexual activity is used either as a way to bond or as a way to exhibit dominance. Prison rape is likely the latter.
>>
>>6291755
>hair color you can see, sexuality you can't

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201503/the-eyes-reveal-our-sexual-orientation

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/05/16/study-finds-gaydar-up-to-80-percent-accurate-on-sexuality
>>
>>6291755
I wouldn't say it demolishes shit.

If you took those males out of that environment where they had a choice you wouldn't see it except in weird cases.

The whole thing about prison gay is its a matter of dominance and lack of any other options.

Same thing happens with women. Humans are a very sexual species and do a lot of strange shit to get off.

I don't know where you get that sexuality is a study and critique of a person's sex history. Sexuality is the preference of an individual and their behaviors regarding sex. If a guy likes dudes in a vacuum he is still a homosexual.
>>
>>6291698
>It doesn't explain why people engage in homosexual activity in situations where the opposite sex is freely available.

Sure it does, it's called: homosexuality is a choice.
>>
>>6291780
Arousal != Sexuality, though i have to be fair and say that in a practical sense you are right

>>6291782
>Sexuality is the preference of an individual and their behaviors regarding sex.

No, the preference is the preference, Sexuality is the category that encompass the preference, and is built up over careful assesment of the behaviours with reference to the knowledge of possible sexual behaviours of the species.

Is like Astrological Signs, you don't HAVE an Astrological Sign. What you have is a birhday, and with the knowledge of that birthday you can look up in the Astrological Scale and find out inside of what sign your birthday falls.
>>
>>6291841
forgot to add:

but that doesn't mean that you actually have an existing Astrological Sign, only that there exists a categorization of birthdays.

Which is an abstraction, not a real thing
>>
Look, I know it's politically convenient for you guys to pretend that you don't have a choice in the matter, but everyone's catching on to your bullshit now.

Eventually you too will have to defend your dead-end lifestyle and dangerous decisions on the basis of something other than "um, I was born this way!", just like everyone else.
>>
>>6284794
Most everyone is bi, with very few 'true' homo and 'true' hetero and maybe a few less 'true' ace.

A hole is a hole and good things feel good.
>>
>>6284794
>And behold, when you take women away they just fuck whoever is standing there with 0 whining or existential crisis about sticking their dick in a man's pooper.
only for the tops, the non-gay bottoms get pretty fucked up mentaly by the whole situation
>>
>>6291853
Because it's not sex-sex, it's a display of dominance and the top doing whatever will most demean the weaker male.
>>
>>6284794
rape isn't sexual. its about power and control.
/thread
>>
>>6291851
This. Very very much this.

What prevents most "straight guys" from sleeping with other men is simple pride. They all have a prostate, and if it's hit they'll orgasm hard and cum buckets. No way around that.

Human Sexuality is an abstraction of attraction like another anon said. But it has nothing to do with actual sexual stimulation.

It's why the whole "homoromanticism and "aromanticism" exists as a concept. It's an expression of the newfound awareness that what we are attracted to is our Sexuality, but what we get sexually stimulated by has nothing to do with that.
>>
I think some of us are just sleeper bisexuals, and only extreme circumstances can bring it out since we are mostly straight.
>>
I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to explain.

I'm not going to deny that when you have nothing to do, you often get built up sexual frustration, so of course you're gonna want to do something with it.
Rape however, is rarely ever about the sex and more about the power and dominance associated with it.
The "bottom" is hardly ever accepting of their fate, and rather does it out of force or for fear of being even more hurt than they already are being.

Think about it this way;
>you somehow get stuck in the middle of a desert, forest or an island
>there is no one else around, you're desperate for sustenance
>you would eat an insect to survive
I don't think it really explains anything other than desperation, or psychopaths (seeing as they're in jail, this is probably a reasonable explanation) with either a high sex drive or just wasting time.
>>
>>6292150

Pride, fear, and disgust, in addition straight guys aren't aroused by each other. So a straight top would have trouble getting hard even though a hole is a hole.
>>
>>6292743
>>6292145
>>6292004
>>6292581

>rape isnt sexual
No idiots, eating a dick covered in wiped cream isnt sexual, rape is like the most pure form of sex of the whole natural kingdom
>>
>>6291844
Dates are a social construct, they're abstractions from the sun rising and setting. Aka, not a real thing.

>>6291849
Nobody has to defend shit, they're not breaking any laws that havent been shot down by the supreme court.
>>
>>6284794
It's not the official explanation, but I personally think there might be something to the "everyone is bisexual" hypothesis. I don't think literally everyone is bisexual, but I think human sexuality is shaped in part by instinctive animal behavior and also in part by culture and socialization. Ask anyone here if they ever felt like they had to suppress who they were to feel normal. I think a lot of people just suppress homosexual feelings and it affects some people more than others.
>>
>>6284794
niggers will fuck anything with a pulse
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.