[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys i have purchased 40 kilos of beets how do i synthesize estradiol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 167666-849x565-man-at-doctor.jpg (49 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
167666-849x565-man-at-doctor.jpg
49 KB, 849x565
guys i have purchased 40 kilos of beets how do i synthesize estradiol
>>
selfbump
>>
>>6284611

Do you live in Norway that you have to synthesize your own estradiol?
>>
>>6284611
Just Google estradiol synthesis. I doubt you have the money, time, or experience with organic synthesis to succeed.
>>
>>6284731
i am a very rich investor
>>
Congrats, you still won't be able to synthesize estradiol unless you know some shady chemists.
>>
>>6284723
i am from the arctic
>>
>>6284742
and you don't know how to reply to comment on 4chen
>>
I know how to reply, I just don't want to give a tranny any (You)s.
>>
Jeesus fuck OP take this to sciencemadness.org and be prepared to know what you're talking about when you ask questions.
>>
>>6284754
that was quite the diss i am very impressed

you can have some of my yams if you want
>>
die trans scum
>>
>>6284755
>>6284772

here in arctic we have a saying: "get yammed"
>>
Jam these yams in your wham bam, senpai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.