[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Femboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: help.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>Be me, /lgbt/
>I'm a femboy, gay and submissive.
>Last year I met a really nice guy (on the internet)
> We talked every day and were great friends
>Eventually I fell in love with him, and he for me.
>And one day he asked me to be his boyfriend and I obviously accepted.
>But it did not last long..
>We stayed a while without talking to each other
>When I took courage enough to talk to him I discovered that he had started dating a girl...
>I again pulled away from him because the pain of seeing him with her was too much.
>And eventually I found another guy
>he was cool and we started dating
>We dated for months
>however while our relationship he cheated me 8 times, and broke up with me 4 times
>Now, I'm alone, depressed, with suicidal tendencies little femboy.

I don't know what to do now /lgbt/
Can you give me some tips how to go through this?
>>
>>6284607
You have to be a better judge of guys than you were in the past. Notice similarities between those two guys and avoid them at all costs in the future.

If you're cute or attractive, especially if you're more submissive, shitheads will take advantage of you.
>>
>>6284607
character is everything, OP
>>
>>6284607
don't date people from the internet
>>
>>6284607
*hugs*
try getting a dommish mtf gf
>>
>>6284839
Don't do this OP, that would be infinitely worse.
>>
>>6284607
Sorry to hear that op.
I wish you luck with your next partner if you choose to have one but next time if you end up in a scenario like the second you should really think if a person does something and does it again then why wouldn't they keep doing it if they get away with it?

That's no good man, sorry that happened.
>>6284632
this is important
>>
>>6284839
>mtfs continuing to impose their cancer on everyone else

Just stop, hon
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.