[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the HIV risk of dick sucking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-15-02h21m53s427.png (868 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-15-02h21m53s427.png
868 KB, 1280x720
What's the HIV risk of dick sucking?
>>
>>6283388
Like everything with HIV. Frission can cause tiny fractions in the skin. If you have a wound or fraction in your mouth you can get HIV from a positive person.
>>
>>6283388
Pretty low but possible
>>
>>6283388
Tests are inexpensive, im very happy me and my bf got tested
>>
>>6283459
Tests are free in all UN member countries. It's a stipulation mandated by the UNAIDS guidelines that began in 1996.
>>
>>6283388
Lower risk than topping without a condom, still has non-0 risk.
>>
>>6283388
I've googled this extensively because I'm a fucking slut. You can do the research yourself, but basically, the chances of getting HIV from oral are always categorized as "negligible" or similars without giving a specific number. Reason being, the chances are so low they can't be calculated from the sample size. As long as you don't have gingivitis and take care of your mouth, you've got more chances of being killed in a car crash than getting aids from cock. If you're really scared just don't let them cum in your mouth, that makes it even lower.
>>
>>6283553
the more you know
>I meant the in-home test that is like $40
>>
>>6283388
HIV isn't that big a deal, just don't take the meds for it. The medicine is what gives you AIDS.
>>
>>6283824
Before any moron thinks this is legit, please look up
>HOUSE OF NUMBERED DEBUNKED
or something similar
>>
>>6283824
>he doesn't understand modern medicine
>>>curezone
>>
The main thing governing oral sex and HIV

> If you have a cut in your mouth it can be transmitted
> If you have any type of abrasion, like an ulcer, you can get infected
> Saliva does kill a lot of the viral cells, but swallowing HIV positive fluids can still, albeit unlikely, still infect you
>>
Can it not be transmitted sublingually?

That's fascinating. HIV is so odd.
>>
>>6284584
It is legit. HIV and AIDS are two different types of viruses, it's impossible for on to turn into the other. HIV is basically a cold, and once your body fights it off it has it's own cure.
>>
Does anyone know of any dating sites that go through a vetting process weeding out HIV positive individuals? I dunno how they might be able to do that except maybe medical records or taking a test at sponsored location from them.

I can only find HIV positive communities and websites.
>>
>>6283388
>Do you have an open wound, cut, abrasion, bleeding gums or sores in your mouth?
Yes
>Does your partner have HIV/AIDS?
Yes

Congrats, you now have HIV.

>Do you have an open wound, cut, abrasion, bleeding gums or sores in your mouth?
No
>Does your partner have HIV/AIDS?
Yes

You are at minimal risk, however, there is still risk. Stop fucking HIV/AIDS infected degenerates.
>>
>>6286716
>Stop fucking HIV/AIDS infected degenerates.
You mean gay men as a demographic, or am I just supposed to have AIDS-dar?
>>
>>6286383
You can't just request people's medical records, pretty sure that's illegal
>>
File: gaydrive.jpg (28 KB, 633x375) Image search: [Google]
gaydrive.jpg
28 KB, 633x375
>>6288621
That's everyone. Everyone who fucks freely is an AIDS target. Even the ones who don't fuck freely can be born with it.

If you didn't go to the clinic and get tested with them, assume they have AIDS/HIV. Better to assume, use a condom and stay safe than not to and end up with HIV then full blown AIDS.
>>
>>6288716
Not exactly.
If HIV were only spread by blood, then it would spread from Subjects A to B by sharing a needle, then from Subjects B to C by them sharing a needle. Or by third world blood transfusion.

How many heterosexual women shoot sperm into their version of subject C?

The sexual spread of HIV hits a dead end unless you have subjects who both "give and receive," who can only really be gay men and junkies. And the poor bastards in third world hospitals.
>>
>>6283388
The chances of contracting it are infinitesimally small, but if you have a cut, ulcer or abrasion in your mouth, it's practically the same chance, if not higher, than anal sex.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.