[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My aunt molested me throughout my childhood and used to dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: 1373563764548.png (270 KB, 450x460) Image search: [Google]
1373563764548.png
270 KB, 450x460
My aunt molested me throughout my childhood and used to dress me as a girl during. I'm mtf and people who I've told have said that what she did is the reason that I'm trans. Further, a lot of people say that many or even most lgbt people are that way because of abuse in childhood.

Is there truth to that stereotype, or is it total bullshit?

Was anyone else here abused growing up? Do you think it affected you being lgbt?
>>
>>6281761
No abuse and I even had both parents.
They just didn't give me much attention and left me to my own most of the time.

At around 13-14 I was practically an adult to them.
>>
>>6281774
>No abuse

>didn't give me much attention
>left me to my own most of the time
>around 13-14 I was practically an adult
anon...
>>
>>6281761
I think most ppl today think it's part nature and part nurture that causes ppl to be LGB &/or T. So part genetics, part conditions in the womb, part conditions of their childhood. No one knows what the magic combination is. Abuse could be a contributing factor but there are ppl who are LGBT who were never abused.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>6281761
Juuzou... Juuzou pls
>>
>>6281783
Well, thats not abuse, just neglect, no?
>>
>>6281761
there's plenty of gay/trans people who were never abused.

It's not that abusers made us trans, it's that they took advantage of it to abuse us.
>>
>>6281838
This, but it's so believable that abuse would cause what people see as "mental problems" that the stereotype sticks. People even latch onto having a dead parent as a reason to be like "aha! That must be why you feel this way!" which just reinforces the idea that lgbt people are messed up somehow.
>>
>>6281761
afaik I was never abused. both my parents loved me, probably a little too much. my dad just yelled often because he had anger and anxiety problems but there was no real abuse there.

I think if anything that's why I was so straight acting all my life. because of how well they treated me and my siblings I didn't want to disappoint them by being a faggot so I tried my best to hide it all. but that didn't last forever.
>>
>>6281838
>Gay
Oftentimes that's just about rebellion

>Trans
That's where the abuse gets more common
>>
My dad is an angry manchild who hates himself. I was physically abused way into my twenties and it only stopped when I put on muscle during my manning up phase.

Added to that, an older brother who takes after him and the both them policed any hint of femininity out of me. I WISH I'd known someone who wanted to encourage me to dress up for them (maybe not in a sexual way, tho).
>>
>>6281874
It's not believable at all though. I've never "believed it", because I'm not a lying piece of shit. I never think of anyone that "believes it" as anything but a lying piece of shit, and only a lying piece of shit would claim to. It's really obvious.
>>
>>6281761
Don't be silly girls can't molest boys
>>
>>6281838
>there's plenty of gay/trans people who were never abused.
I agree with this.
...but then there are a few out there when you hear about the abuse they suffered and you see how they go about "being" gay (or lesbian or trans) it really does make you wonder. It's like being LGBT is their coping mechanism.
>>
>>6281830
>improvised castration with hammer
Jesus fuck I thought anime couldn't get any edgier
>>
>>6281920
It's never made me wonder, so you're "it really does make you wonder" bullshit is another lie you liar.
>>
>>6281761
That's not the correlation. She likely abused you because you weren't normal.
>>
>>6281940
That's still not the correlation. OP lied because it lusts after children and it's dog shit.
>>
>>6281922
>>6281830
I went to an exhibit at the ROM about the wakashū, the social class of pubescent boys who were made sexually available to adult men and women by custom, and it really put all the trap archetypes in manga in perspective.
>>
>>6281949
what are you even talking about, you nutbag?
>>
>>6281833
Neglect is abusive.
>>
>>6282010

Ignore that, anon, senpai.
>>
>>6281922
Implying tortured nads aren't funny
>>
>>6282030
dude, you're being paranoid and delusional. you need to get back on your meds asap.

>>6282040
ah... so some form of trolling then? jesus christ.

>>6282046
kindly piss off
>>
>>6282055
No. Eat dog shit Mr. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>6281949
>>6282030
>>6282046
>>6282062
What the fuck is this autism
>>
I was never sexually abused, just beat and ignored a bit. Probably why I'm only bi.
>>
>>6282076
Autism is not understanding social cues. I can clearly tell that you're all straight pedophiles who are retarded and boring and less than worthless.
>>
Dad molested me and now I'm not attracted to guys. Don't see why not.
>>
>>6281962
Look up Yoshitsune and how they always have onnagana play him, or the tale of genji though. There's also a association between androgyny and royalty and divine blood.

It's not solely a sordid thing.
>>
File: 1388688356581.png (841 KB, 1748x1181) Image search: [Google]
1388688356581.png
841 KB, 1748x1181
>>6282098
I'm op. I'm extremely intimidated by older/middle aged women and not attracted to them at all. But I can't get hard whatsoever unless I'm around one. I only feel safe around guys really.

>tfw when virtually all sex therapists are older women
>>
>>6281838
>It's not that abusers made us trans, it's that they took advantage of it to abuse us.
This. A common story I find is that abusive adults take advantage of the taboo of a child's dysphoric feelings to add an extra level of shame and secrecy to the control of the abused child, especially with gay boys or MtFs. It's hard enough to talk about physical, emotional or sexual abuse from adults without the extra shame of being outed as "gay" or "a boy in a dress" or "a tranny" by their abuser. This is especially so in highly conservative areas that tend to protect otherwise "upstanding" members of the community like business owners or religious leaders, where the gay or trans kid would be vilified more than the abuser.
>>
anyone who is transgendered has a 80% chance of having a mentally ill disease which isn't being transgendered.
>>
>>6282196
Source?
>>
>>6282083
What. How do you see we are child rapists? What clues do you see senpai? I think your need took to the shrink
>>
I was sexually abused by some of my classmates when I was younger. I was too small and passive to really fight back. I never told my parents because, while open minded and accepting, they would think thats the reason I'm trans. My boyfriend is a femboy who was also abused as a child by some of his family members. I think visibly gender variant boys are often made targets of abuse because we're seen as vulnerable and easy to manipulate by shame. I don't think it makes you trans or gay though.
>>
>>6281761

I was never abused. My dad was too present, I would say. Lots of fucking work when he is around. However, I became emotionally distant from my mother and father in childhood when I thought I was a bad child who posed a danger to people.
>>
>>6282334
You post dank memes on 4chan like shit.
>>
>>6281761
Was abused. It made me trans in the way that the ground being wet is why it's currently raining.

I do think it affected my sexuality in that for a while I hated men for what a man did to my mother, myself, and siblings for years. I've slowly grown past it and I'm pretty confident I'm just bisexual/pansexual with trust issues.
>>
a couple of partners say they were sexually abused as children.
>one really fucked with this guys head, he was always doubting if he was gay because of the abuse, i get the impression the abuse is just coincidental.
>>
>>6282083
you are thinking of aspergers
>>
>29 years old female
>op's story is my fetish

There's a lovely place in hell for me. I'm sorry that happened to you though op
>>
>>6281761
I was never abused at all and grew up in a very anti-gay household and envionment and I ended up a faggot
>>
>>6281761
People just like convenient simple explanations that reinforce their preconceived beliefs. People will use "oh you were molested? THAT explains it" as a simple explanation for any number of things besides being lgbt, from any conceivable disorder or issue to personality traits such as preferences in hobbies or fashion.

>Further, a lot of people say that many or even most lgbt people are that way because of abuse in childhood.
It's simply not supported by any of the actual statistics or research we have available.
If being lbgt was caused by being molested then a lot more or all of them should have been molested or else you still need to explain why the non-molested are lgbt and you would expect to see a lot more people who have been molested becoming lgbt.
Also at least in the case of trans people the neurological research points towards at least some of them having differences that are set around the time you're leaving the womb.

The sad truth is that lgbt people suffer a higher percentage of molestation and rape than the general population because they are more vulnerable to abuse and discrimination in general. Their cries for help lead to them being demonised for their identity and blamed for their abuse and bigoted morons don't understand how to statistics and draw their own conclusions from their limited understanding to reinforce their beliefs.
>>
>>6283880

>tfw you weren't my auntie

Would you have snuck me titty skittles without my parents knowing?
>>
>>6284166
autism
>>
File: 1463445440165.gif (672 KB, 422x317) Image search: [Google]
1463445440165.gif
672 KB, 422x317
>>6281761
They're right.
It's basic psychology, Degenerate!Anon. Childhood events and the environment you grow up in dramatically impacts the way you grow up. Though, it doesn't have to be abuse, it could be a range of other things.
>>
>>6281761
Never thinked about it. I was abused as a child and I'm gay, my orientation apeared around the time I was abused, before that I considered myself heterosexual (this fact is probably irrelevant since I was too young to recognize my orientation), I never felt attraction to men before the abuse.
>>
>>6281833
kek
>>
>>6283945
How did you come out? I mean nobody knows I'm fag and I have guy who I have crush on, yet I'm afraid of what others will say
>>
I don't think there's a correlation between abuse and trans identity, but for some it may be an outlet.

When I came out to my aunt, she was very cool with it, then went on to say it's understandable that I identify as male when my mother constantly abused me and I must have found solace in my projection of a man as I didn't have any father to protect me from her. I was very taken aback and also insulted by her psychoanalysis as there is absolutely no correlation.
>>
The therapist I go to has commented that proper and prompt counseling usually means that being abused doesn't really impact one too much. It usually becomes more of a "It happened. So?"

Also, by this logic, my older half sister is more likely to be the gay FTM, not me. She was actually raped by our biological father as a kid, and she had to deal with him into adulthood. I was just battered a lot, but my mom got a few restraining orders on my biological father, and I haven't seen the man since I was 10.

My older sister has commented that I was a wierd kid in general, so I don't think that getting assaulted caused anything.
>>
>>6284201

I need to know, anon. I had no one in my corner at that age. It would put me at ease.
>>
>>6284806

>Wanting a tranny with even more emotional baggage than normal

Are you a masochist?
>>
>>6284819

So you're a sadist. We already know animal abuse doesn't just occur at puppy mills or in private citizens' homes, but also in animal shelters. What you want is to lure an abused trans girl in with food, praise, and affection in one hand, and when you've made her feel safe, when she feels she finally found someone she can feel safe around and wants to be with the rest of her life, you smack her with the other hand. Your praise has turned to denigration and unfavorable comparisons to the women you know make her feel insecure. You will behave with her kindly sometimes, but then rapidly change to harshly chastising her, throwing her totally off balance and leaving her with uncertainty about her future living conditions or how she should behave around you. You will smash beer bottles on her head and cut her with the edges of opened cans. You'll cover her with bruises, and she, feeling that you didn't really mean to harm her, she'll make horribly apparent lies to her friends about her accidentally burning herself while baking, falling down the stairs, hitting her head on the wall, all out of a sense of duty and love to you.

You monster. How many dogs have you thrown against their kennels? How many broken cat's legs have you intentionally set in the wrong position? How many of those broken legs were caused by you and your coworkers in the first place? How many parrots have you "forgotten" to feed for days at a time?
>>
>>6284954
The amount of projection in this post is at radiation sickness levels.
>>
>>6285046

That's a shameful way of evading the blame for what you've done; by pinning it on me.

Seriously though, I was just joking. You set that up by only saying you work at an animal shelter and leaving it implied it's because you like to nurture. I was just instantly reminded of how pedophiles and animal abusers try to make themselves seem so kind and normal while hiding their true activities.
>>
>>6284806
Not a transgirl, but would femboy with bpd be okay too?
>>
>>6281761
I was never abused, actually I abused other children as a child, including my own family (sister, trans-brother and a cousin). I also have sadistic sexual urges. I'm not sure if this is genetic or if my childhood somehow made me this way or what, but there it is. Also I'm bisexual.
>>
File: 22222.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1500
>>6281761
i was sexually abused by a stranger who i let into my house when i was 11 years old and home alone. he was much bigger and older than me, and he took advantage of my mild nature to let himself in, touch me, make me touch him, and then stay quiet about it.

i was a shy, quiet, timid person before that, but after that i just kind of broke. im mtf now, and i since then ive constantly dated guys who will hurt me, abuse me, and just generally treat me like an object and not a person. i feel like i deserve it, and i guess i probably do by now. i feel like im addicted to the abuse, and i dont even know if it just finds me or if i unintentionally seek it out.

i dont think this will ever end.
>>
>>6284806
im right here

being on my own terrifies me
>>
>>6281761

Perfect family, happy mom and dad, a brother, good relations with extended family too, as normal as it can be.

Ended up MtF, I'm the only black sheep in my entire family/extended family, oh well, they all still love me and treat me just as nice.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.