[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many LGBT people liberal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16
File: 1464423116839.jpg (351 KB, 1106x741) Image search: [Google]
1464423116839.jpg
351 KB, 1106x741
Why are so many LGBT people liberal?
>>
>>6280714
They follow the brainwasher. Free votes every election. LGBT are very controllable people. Stupid, but controllable.
>>
>>6280714
I used to be like...very religious and conservative
now I am fairly liberal and atheist.
I also came out as gay.
I am always scared people will assume I became those things (atheist and liberal) because of my homosexuality, instead of just the evolution of my thoughts and opinions
>>
>>6280714
advantageous to their desires
>>
In the American "I'm not a primitive troglodyte who believes in Jeebus" sense I'm a liberal. In the global "I believe people should be free to do whatever they want so long as they do not hurt anyone else including actions which could potentially put an end to the first clause of this sentence" sense no. I believe people should be able to do whatever they want so long they do not hurt anyone *and* that trying to cause society to stop being *legally* liberal should absolutely count as hurting it. Be it Muslims pushing Shariah laws, conservatives trying to limit homosexual rights or far-left communists trying to control speech, none should be able to actually promote their beliefs to the status of actual laws. Express them? Sure, but that's that. The government also should put effort into educating citizens so that they believe in the party line via schools rather than allowing full multiculturalism.

I don't think that position is truly liberal so I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>6280714
>liberal
you should probably use a different term than that. It means basically two poplar opposite things depending on which country you are from. Americans ruined the word's definition.
>>
Because conservatives are too retarded to pander to us.

Just accept the fact that we exist, give us marriage and anti discrimination protection and we can fight together against Islam.
>>
File: no.jpg (105 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
105 KB, 500x700
>>6280918
suck it homo
t. conservative
>>
File: Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg (2 MB, 1390x1975) Image search: [Google]
Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg
2 MB, 1390x1975
>>6280845
Not anymore.

When you look at where liberalism is taking us these days, it points towards intersectionality.

Intersectionality leads us in the same route that Europe has taken, and where has that gotten them?
Pro-Islam, and there is no greater enemy to LGBT people in the modern day than Islamic people.
>>
File: 1464237495499.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464237495499.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>6280910
No. We modified to better suit our needs just like we do with out food
>>
>>6280955
Hopefully there's prominent queers with the political foresight to make that statement.
>>
>>6280923
chemfag
>>
>>6280714
At least the democrats can pretend they care about our rights.

Also I'm not a gun-toting, bible-thumping redneck?
>>
>>6281048
There's a big difference between pretending to do something and actually doing it.

In case you haven't noticed, gay men have been thrown under the bus in the eyes of modern liberal politics. Everyone's too busy concerning themselves with fighting "Islamaphobia" and transgendered rights, as if those two things WEREN'T mutually exclusive from one another.
>>
>>6280714
Because historically and still nowadays, it is the left that pushed for equal rights
>>
fascism is a disease
>>
>>6282443
homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism is a brain disease
>>
>>6282463
go punch a wall
>>
>>6280910
I really doesn't. American liberals are still significantly further to the right than social democrats.
>>
>>6282473
what?

you are mentally ill
>>
>>6282480
>says the fascist
Can you speed it up and skip the world war before killing yourself?
>>
>>6280714
I thought liberalism goes hand in hand with LGBT.
>>
>>6282482
>trying to deflect the fact he/she/it is mentally ill by saying I am for having differing political views

lol

this is why nobody can take /lgbt/ seriously
>>
File: 1458114029529.jpg (256 KB, 1557x984) Image search: [Google]
1458114029529.jpg
256 KB, 1557x984
I'm not. Liberals turned out to be a bunch of control freaks who were just using gay people to get more control and money.
>>
>>6282572
>Trump
>not a control freak
>>
>>6280714
They still fall for the "liberals are helping us" meme.
Not that the others are any better, but these groups aren't as self destructive.

Cold hard truth is that lgbt is on its own, like usual.
>>
>>6282598
>lgbt is on its own
>implying being on your own with people who help pass legislation in favor is worse than being on your own with people who actually want to legislate your rights away and think "biblical solutions" are needed
>>
>>6280714
Because conservatives don't want to change the status quo

Queer people on the other hand want their own freedom and liberals usually are for it.
>>
>tfw the more degenerate sexual things you do the more politically liberal you feel

I imagine it's something related to that
>>
>>6282734
Not being afraid of shadows correlates with being more intelligent, yes.
>>
>>6280723
>Stupid, but controllable.
dats y we need trump! make america great again!
votetrump#
don'tquestiontrump#
>>
>>6280955
The running mate a major republican candidate chose has literally called for incarcerating and executing gays, but yeah I'm sure you're toootally on our side and will be super nice to us despite everything you say and do if we just give you unopposed power.
>>
>>6280955
>Random verbal diarrhea using complicated words the poster knows blatantly nothing about
The alt-right should really revise its literacy standards.
>>
>>6282576
Yes. Were you implying something?
>>
Because the alternative is a bunch of troglodytes who believe that bronze age goatfuckers had all the answers to life and the universe. So we have almost 50% of Americans who believe the world and humans were created, as is, by gawd 10,000 years ago. A very vocal portion of them also believe that gay sex causes earthquakes/tornadoes and trannies are all child molesters. The left may be full of muslim apologists, degenerates and stupid hippies, but at least they're not pants on head retarded mouth breathers who want to make stoning gays legal.
>>
>>6280714
i don't like politics, i just want people to love and let love. i think voting for a party doesn't define who we are as people.
>>
>>6282740
>actively pursuing HIV correlates with the mental illness known as liberalism
FTFY bb
>>
>>6282915
>citation needed
>one running mate means all republicans want to execute all gays
The funny thing is I bet you're the same kind of person that defends Muslims, but also cries about muh ebil republicans and their hate speech against lGBT people
>>
>>6282493
>thinks what is "mental illness" is based off what their feels tell them is right instead of actual medicine and research

lol

this is why nobody can take /pol/tards seriously
>>
>>6282572
You could make the exact same argument for conservatives, the bathroom bs in NC was just a smokescreen to distract their uneducated voter base from them banning local governments from raising the minimum wage.

That you bought into the scapegoating and think "da librul boogeyman" is the issue just shows you're exactly the kind of easily manipulated moron that both side love.
>>
>>6283462
>It's just a lot of bad apples
>>
>>6283541
No, he's a smart, educated man who would never be swayed by the cheap tricks of tabloid headlines!
>>
Because right-wingers are very often homophobic and religious ("If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Lev 20:13, KJV Bible), while left-wingers support LGBT rights.
This isn't exactly rocket science, if I may point out.
>>
the alternative is a base of religious zealots who condemn them.
>>
>>6280714
Because liberals are the only people who don't overtly or secretly want them all dead.
>>
>>6283462
>one running mate means all republicans want to execute all gays
No you retard, it just shows how mainstream and accepted the views are amoung conservatives.

Sure not every republican wants to kill the gays but when they support and refuse to speak out against those who DO in huge numbers it makes you a joke when you say "b-but we're totally your friends and will be on your side if you vote us in despite campaigning on removing your rights!"
>>
>>6283560
THE MUSLIMS ARE EVEN WORSE YOU METALLY ILL LIBERAL FAGGOT!!!!1!!!

THEY'LL KILL YOU IN THE STREETS UNLESS YOU JUST DO THE SENSIBLE THING AND LET US DO IT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>6283531
"Actual medicine and research" is based on both politics and some questionable science.

For example, in the DSM, the subject matter contained in it is voted on and is not always a unanimous decision. If I recall correctly, they had to hurry out the 2011 edition because they were low on funds and needed the bankroll to continue operations. And didn't they qualify homosexuality as some mental disorder until the past... 20-30 years?
>>
>>6283645
Is this guy serious?
>>
>>6280714
Because liberals will give them free shit and treat the special for being different.
Why be right wing and treated equally when you can vote liberate and be treated all special like?
>>
>>6283669
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>6283669
>be treated equally
>right wing

>>6283645
>implying a system that allows religious exemptions won't allow them for muslims
>>
>>6283694
Homiedelphia
>>
>>6283694
In the alt-right fantasy land where everyone is equal under the law that warrants every degenerate should be put to death equally.
>>
>>6283702
I'm not alt-right, I'm an ancap.
>>
File: 1454841778857.jpg (29 KB, 448x290) Image search: [Google]
1454841778857.jpg
29 KB, 448x290
I'm a liberal but I'm not a leftist (outside the US those two things aren't necessarily synonymous)
I think it's because in the US the old right can represent religious and anti-LGBT views, so LGBT have historically been pushed to the left out of a rational sense of self-preservation.
It's also because leftist parties and movements sustain themselves on regressive identity politics, so they pander to (and/or manipulate) LGBT people just to get elected. Everyone knows that, everyone sees that.
There's always those leftists who try to make out that right-wing figures like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage "hate gay people", despite the fact that there's clearly and absolutely no basis for those allegations, but regardless of that the leftist rhetoric implies that the further from the left you are the more you hate gay people, and the less intelligent LGBT people are inevitably swayed by it. It's sad but not surprising.

Ever notice how a hugely disproportionate amount of the alt-right is made up of LGBT people?
That's because European/western cultures are essentially the only ones to treat gay people like human beings, and so alt-right LGBT people reject multiculturalism on the basis that non-western cultures are demonstrably hostile to LGBT people, and so shouldn't be encouraged or imported into civilised European/western societies through mass-immigration.
The only genuinely leftist (in the modern progressive/neo-Marxist sense) LGBT people are the less intelligent ones who tend to embrace left-wing/liberal thought uncritically, and fail to pick up on the fact that it's really not in their interest to do so.
Not a lot of intelligent fags are into Hillary Clinton or open borders. It's only ever straight people with an overarching agenda or an entry-level ideology, or unintelligent gay people who simply fail to accept the reality of their views.
>>
>>6283709
>ancap
Toppest of every kek. Literally the most childish of ideologies.
>>
>>6283716
>Toppest of every kek
>Calls others childish
Anarcho-capitalism is literally the only political ideology that makes any sense.
Libertarianism can work, but it will always turn into a bloated corrupted government like America.
>>
>>6283715
>muh selective bias
Also liberal means the same in the US as outside. The US lacks an actual left to counterweight the fact that its political structure is entirely geared towards promoting the interests of the capitalist class due to repression levels of leftist ideas that weren't so far removed from, ironically, the soviet union, and labor conflicts that devolved into small scale civil wars regionally during the first red scare.
>>
>>6283727
>anarcho-capitalism
>making sense
>an ideology where political power is entirely in the hands of the capitalist class in such a way that no one else has any political power
>making sense
>implying Tucker wasn't rolling in his grave when Rothbard used him to support the rights of the poor oppressed capitalist overlords
>>
>>6283698
That's very nice. I live in a conservative east-european shithole where gays are beaten up or, at best, shunned. I've witnessed enough of this right-wing "equality".
>>
>>6283731
>Implying there is political power in a government free society
Nice arguments against it. Literally all you can say is it's childish and doesn't make sense.
>>6283739
>east-european
That's your problem. You need to come get some freedom.
>>
>>6283739
Yeah, I've seen Fishtown too.

>tfw Phillie blacks are more tolerable than its slavs
>>
>>6283748
>implying private property isn't the distilled essence of political power
Literally a child.

>implying you can eat a kinder surprise egg
>>
There's a strong historical basis to it.
Generally people always vote for which party will give them more income. Left-wing/liberal parties tended to create anti-discrimination laws for lgbt which ensured they wouldn't lose their jobs. But there have always been conservative lgbt because once you hit a certain point in wealth unemployment isn't a risk due to passive income from savings and the right-wing generally has always favoured the rich.
These days lgbt voters are significantly less tied to a single party and vote more based off things like taxes and such since now many right-wing parties maintain the status quo, which means they won't alter current lgbt rights, which in most countries is quite good already so left-wing pandering to lgbt doesn't work as strongly now.

So in countries without lgbt related laws gays will always go through that heavy liberal-favouring phase until rights are established and conservative parties begin to simply accept the rights as part of the status quo.
>>
>>6283755
Anyone can earn enough money to buy their own private property. With a truly free market the wealth gap would shrink significantly. The regulation riddled market we have now is keeping a select few businesses at top and keeping new businesses from entering the market.
>>
>>6283767
>He thinks private property in that sense means having your own house
>He has no idea what housing looks like
>He doesn't understand economics at all
Ancap infantility
>>
>>6283774
Not an argument.
>>
>>6283783
You're responding nonsense because you have no fucking clue what the fuck is being talked about. You're way, way below the level of the conversation and that's even ignoring statistics.

You're the kind of moron who thinks the economist is right when they say the median household income for single mothers is nearly a quarter million.
>>
File: 1451248077533.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1451248077533.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>Thread devolves into arguments over alternative esoteric ideologies with no practical application or meaningful relevance to the OP
>>
>>6283793
You aren't giving anything to respond to, you're whole argument so far has been nothing but adhom attacks and greentexts.
>>
>>6283761
Really the only thing keeping lgbt from fully embracing the right is that the right keeps scapegoating them and throwing them under the bus in local issues and general "they're out to get you!" fear-mongering for short-term support consolidation with the traditional conservative base.
>>
>>6280714
Because liberals simply tend to be more pro-gay and pander to them, even though now they value Islam which is fundamentally against homosexuals.
>>
>>6283870
Or, you know, not buying into retarded economic ideologies and boss worship.
>>
>>6283877
>Islam which is fundamentally against homosexuals
No more than the extremist christians who advocate lynching us that the conservatives pander to.

The "kill the gays" legislation in uganda was literally shaped by american christian conservatives that lied that it was well understood in the usa that conversion therapy works and gays are harmful and choosing to be gay so they should be incarcerated or otherwise removed if they choose to refuse treatment.
>>
>>6283888
You do realize there are lgbt people in nearly all tax brackets, right?

Generally ALL political parties pander to the middle class of course. Generally right-wing parties favour the rich but justify it as trickle-down economics which help anyone below middle-class. Obviously the tactic doesn't work since anyone below middle-class tends to vote left-wing.
LGBT people would probably need to be at least upper-middle class or higher before moving to the right since anything lower would still probably want lgbt protection laws to keep their jobs secure. Of course as right-wing parties begin to no longer threaten to remove discrimination laws that line becomes more and more closer to the center.

So there's different cutoffs but it all comes down to which party will ensure the money keeps flowing into your bank account.
>>
>>6283918
>You do realize there are lgbt people in nearly all tax brackets, right?
Yes and?
>>
>>6283931
Right-wing parties economic ideologies favour everyone above middle class

If you're in the upper middle class or higher and voting left-wing you're literally throwing your money in the garbage.
>>
>>6283877
Liberals will pander to anyone giving them votes. If after some time there will be a sizable Muslim community they will start calling for gay imprisonment.
>>
>>6283905
>implying Ugandans weren't killing the gays before that

You are dead in most African countries if your neighbours find out you take dick.
>>
>>6283888
I don't believe lgbt have any special resistance to being manipulated to vote against their economic interests, in america the idea is that you're going to be the boss one day, statistics be damned, and you don't want anyone telling you what to do then.

There are already conservative lbgt who have money and go with the side who lets them do the most with that money and pay as little of it as possible in taxes.
>>
>>6283969
>implying that erases the role of american conservative christians or the reality of widespread sentiments among them that we should do the same here
>>
>>6283905
>muh Uganda!
>muh ebil Christians!
Meanwhile in atleast 20 muslim countries homosexuality is punishable with lashes/jail/death
But keep crying about Uganda who by the way already repealed that law.
Honestly I'm almost tempted to vote leftist just so we get flooded with Muslims so faggots like you can experience what true discrimination and persecution is like then you'll wish you still had tame Christians who only disagree with your lifestyle. Unlike Muslims who hang gays and throw them off buildings
>>
>>6284049
>Mexicans
>muslim
>>
>>6283631
Which running mate are you talking about and cite sources that running mate wants to kill gays
>>
Liberals don't even need to pander that much considering the conservative side has been in active and vocal opposition to anything LGBT. Yeah you can argue the downsides to this but it shouldn't be hard to see why the political divide happens.
>>
>>6283645
This faggot deserves a slow clap for his loud stupidity.

Liberal here, lots of gay chaps involved in my party. The openess and historic support of LGBT within liberal movements has helped gain that wing of society's support where no other movement bothered to.
>>
>>6284049
Yeah I'll take telling all religious extremists who want to kill me, to fuck off.

Keep getting mad that we won't vote-in parties that want us dead just because others do too.
>>
>>6280714
TFW no qt commie bf to spread the revolution with
>>
>>6284233
Communists are ugly as sin, get a fashionable fashy fascist bf instead
>>
File: 1463950270062.jpg (36 KB, 444x410) Image search: [Google]
1463950270062.jpg
36 KB, 444x410
>>6280918
You already have all those, retard.

>>6281048
thanks, tumblr

>>6282443
no, its a political idea, not a physical illness that can harm living beings
i disagree with it, though

>>6283531
gender dysphoria is an actual mental illness, please do your research before screaming on a chinese cartoon imageboard

>>6283158
those are an obscure percantage, try again

>>6283436
i recommend that you leave 4chan and watch carebears, it may be more lenient towards your political beliefs

>>6283560
nice generalizations and obvious bias.
"right wingers are 'very often' X but left wingers are always Z (which supports my political leanings)"

>>6283576
>>6283618
but liberals are a base of crying children still in college, majoring in gender studies
look ma, i can generalize too!

>>6284209
"people have opposing opinions, i dont want to be with them!"

>>6284233
how is the ninth grade
>>
>>6284276
>homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism is a brain disease
please read the thread before screaming on a chinese cartoon imageboard
>>
>>6284032
Are you some kind of fedora edgelord?
>>
Because I agree with Hillary's policy positions more than Trump's

> gasp
>>
Because conservatives by and large do not like trans people. Liberals, on the other hand, have been fighting for us. I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me.

When the conservatives ditch the childish social conservatism, their pool of potential voters has the potential to go way up. That's one of the factors as to why Trump is doing so well.
>>
>>6284365
You mean opening borders, keep the stock market inflation going, putting up more NATO bases into Eastern Europe, bombing Syrian government, supporting Turkey and Saudi Arabia and putting more sanctions on Russia?

Your asshole better be ready for these nuclear warheads.
>>
>>6284365
Shillarybots will be crushed soon, just you see
https://youtu.be/LibRNYJmZ-I
>>
>>6284358
*tips Zucchetto*
>>
File: the-gay-diet.jpg (26 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
the-gay-diet.jpg
26 KB, 403x312
Republican and gay reporting in
>>
File: emma g mugshot.png (50 KB, 220x285) Image search: [Google]
emma g mugshot.png
50 KB, 220x285
I'm not, though I get called one by ignorant fuckwads all the time. I'm a socialist, and not one of those Bernie Sanders style "socialists", the anti capitalist, anti authoritarian type.

Emma Goldman is my bae.
>>
File: GCE_SD_BarnaFuneralDurruti.jpg (48 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
GCE_SD_BarnaFuneralDurruti.jpg
48 KB, 600x451
>>6284557
Indeed.
>>
Because the left were the ones that pushed and continue to push the gay agenda.
>>
>>6284399
Conservatives ditching social conservatism are called cuckservatives, don't get it twisted.
>>
>>6284889
Then I'm a "cuckservative" and goddamned fucking proud.
>>
>>6282740
No I think it's just you break down more social mores and violate more taboos and pretty soon nothing really matters besides pursuing pleasure, which is essentially the epitome of liberalism.
>>
>>6283541
>bought into the scapegoating

Or realised through my daily experiences. The conservative establishment is also shit, but thankfully they've been destroyed this election. The fact that you still believe liberals care about you shows you're the easily manipulable idiot among you and me.
>>
>>6283888
You know how I can tell you're a twiggy bottom?
>>
>>6283905
>>6284209
Well in Uganda they do it because they're idiot black people. Where do you seriously see christians coming to kill you in western countries? Christianity just condemns sodomy, because it isn't a great lifestyle for most, and that's completely within their right. The official position of the Catholic Church and most other churches is that gays shouldn't be attacked or persecuted, but they just won't endorse it. So I'm not sure where all these evil Christians that you think are popping out of the woodwork are coming from. Ironically if you hadn't grown up in such a Christian-based society that expouses above all else positive virtues - such as tolerance - you likely wouldn't have the rights or popular support politically you have today.
>>
>>6285225
You're a fucking shill or just a retard if you believe that to be in any way true. I live in Texas and you have no idea how many people I personally know that think gays deserve to literally be gunned down in the streets - and that isn't just a fringe bible belt fucker attitude, it's a very common thing among most religious groups in the south. Most republicans would be happy making gayness a crime, so don't give me this shit.
>>
>>6285240
As far as I knew, the republican party is not and was never "The South Party". Their presidential candidate is fine with gays and is a businessmen from New York. But vote Democrat, by all means, to get the swarms of middle easterners so you can experience real oppression.
>>
>>6280714
this is a really dumb question if you know anything about politics
>>
>>6280714
Same reason so many hetero people are liberal.

People are generally dumb.
>>
Well personally I'm hoping if we get enough crazy Muslims in the country, the crazy Christians will aggro onto them (and maybe even the filthy Catholics), thus becoming much too busy to oppress people I actually care about. Right now all non-cishets have a single monolithic enemy, we need to diversify our enemies so they're too distracted to focus on us anymore.
>>
>>6285321
>Gay logic
>If I have more people who hate me, less people will hate me

le ebul christians and genuinely evil mudslimes will both aggro onto you, idiot
>>
>>6285340
I'm a bifag, if it goes wrong I can just hide. :^)
>>
>>6285354
>bifags

Reeee, etc.
>>
>>6285340
Not that guy but I'm pretty certain politics has always been retroactive, never proactive. To be proactive you would need to employ something like the scientific method where you have a hypothesis and then test it among small groups of people, other knowledgeable people review the results, and a conclusion is made. That would pretty much be an absolute disaster in politics.
There's no "test groups" in politics, you just do it. The only way to find out if muslims are bad for the west is just to do it. Until the general populace sees a result they won't react so small little populations experiencing problems is completely meaningless.
Even with things like climate change, those hypotheses were all well and done, tested, and proven like 30-40 years before any politician even paid them any mind. So if you follow the retroactive trends of how politicians react to statistics and other sciences, and if you legitimately believe muslims are a danger, I'm afraid you're going to have to watch the world burn before any politician does anything at all about it.
>>
Because a huge percentage of conservatives hate us?
>>
>>6282672
>if you don't pick X you absolutely MUST pick Y
Honestly I'd say let them both rot in their graves.
And if you could read you'd have known that I said "not that the others are any better."
Point stands however that the liberal immigration stance is self destructive and harmful to us.
So either you vote conservative and have all your rights stripped in a few years, or you vote democrat and you'll have all your rights stripped away in a few decades.
Either way your rights are borrowed and can and will be taken from you.

Our best bet has always been our own nation, although the second we establish it every country in the world ever will declare war on us and we'd be the location of the world's biggest nuclear experiment.

In short, we're on our own, whoever you vote for will fuck us over, and we're stuck here forever at the mercy of people who never liked us.
>>
>>6285742
>Huge percentage
In america maybe but most european conservatives don't want gays dead.
Hey i'm gay and a Burkean Conservative
>>
>>6280955
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/1409423/Knifeman-stabs-mayor-of-Paris-for-being-gay.html

That was 14 years ago. And the attacker wasn't even an islamist, just a mere muslim. The medias said he was deranged, like they usually do when this kind of attack with this kind of perpetrator occurs. That's probably the same kind of "deranged" muslims who kill several hundreds of thousands christians each year.

Homosexuals, you hate christians so much you want to turn your country muslim? Well live with the consequences. If you can't see the lesser of 2 evils you don't deserve to survive.
>>
File: 1464455377282.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1464455377282.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>6287036
Islamists and muslims are the same thing
>>
>>6287036
>not knowing the history of France
>reading the torygraph
>forgetting that christians and jews also stab gays

>>6286256
>Burke
>>
>>6286256
>most european conservatives don't want gays dead.
They're not exactly approving of us either, with how we're all "degenerate and undermining western civilisation"
The main reason these parties attract gay people is because of the threat mass immigration poses to general lgbt wellbeing, not because they're actually good to us.
>>
>>6287064
No, see, Marine will save us all, her marching hand in hand with islamist groups during the Marche Pour Tous is completely inconsequential!
>>
>>6287043
Like I said he wasn't even islamist, just a regular muslim with regular anti-homosexual hate and regular high propensity for violence. Now imagine they're not 10% of the population but 90%
>>
>>6287078
Explain Turkey.
>>
>>6287052
Here is your shitty liberal newpaper:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/oct/07/france.jonhenley

I didn't chose it because of course they had to mention a completely different attack that wasn't even anti-gay just to tone done the harsh reality.
>>
We won't be for long. Most of my gay male friends are moderate or conservative leaning anyway. It's usually only the lesbos who are super liberal.

The truth is that the problem of gay discrimination has basically been solved. Yes yes, I know the south exists, but for the most part, there isn't really any major anti gay hate crimes happening anymore. That's why liberals have switched from focusing on gays to focusing on transgenders, the new hot topic people want to debate about.
>>
>>6287087
Let's put it simply
The lesser evil isn't the looming threat that is actually in a position to take power, it's the vague bogeyman from 4000 miles away.

Europe will never be a solid majority muslim, and whoever pretends it will be should be put in adult education because they're obviously innumerate.

The christian right in Europe is also fine walking in lockstep with islamists when it comes to hating gays. And THEY can take power.
>>
File: Turquie.gif (3 MB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
Turquie.gif
3 MB, 300x189
>>6287085
You mean the same Turkey which is reislamized right now by its new sultan? Which is cooperating with ISIS at its doorstep?
How long before openly anti gay laws?

pic related : the fabulous flying gay turk man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzp6YzyWUPs
>>
>>6287098
>will never be a solid majority muslim

Immigration and birth rate say otherwise.
At least in Western Europe.
I live in France. First politicians and medias said like you that it was an impossibility and that only an idiot would think it's possible. That was about 20 years ago. Now they just say we should embrace the change and have no real solution facing an Islam that gets bolder besides hiding it and pointing their fingers toward few catholic traditionalists.
>>
>>6287125
Yes, it will be very tragic when Breton will have to be made official.

You realize the highest birth rates in France are in some of the regions with the least immigration? Brittany is very near the top.
>>
>>6287131
Brittany is attracting young white families that's the reason. Much like all the center-west part of France.
>>
http://kuow.org/post/donald-trump-gay-icon
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25 KB, 245x330) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25 KB, 245x330
>>6287036
>Homosexuals, you hate christians so much you want to turn your country muslim? Well live with the consequences. If you can't see the lesser of 2 evils you don't deserve to survive.
You're retarded. it's straight people, mostly christians too, who flood our countries with muslims.

But sure, blame a voiceless minority leashed by straight liberals into being their fabulous pets.

It's funny how a significant amount of gay people support parties like the dutch PVV, the french FN, the german AfD or the swedish SD, and at times even lead the movement against the islamisation of Europe, yet we're still the muslim loving fags.

Gays have been opposing islam far longer than you /pol/ fucks, who only got into it once it became populair to do so.

But sure keep blaming us instead of the real cause (your straight brothers and sisters)
>>
>>6284399
What? Trump loves to give shout outs to any social conservative policy or view that wins him support, from immigration to gay marriage to killing the delta smelt in California which will somehow end the drought.
He just says different things to different groups to give them what they want to hear and they all think "oh he's just saying that other silly stuff to dupe those morons and get elected, once he's president he'll reveal that he REALLY agrees with me and what I want!" That's how you end up with stuff like both jewish organisations and new-nazis supporting him.

He's already walking back some statments like saying banning all muslims is just an idea and it's all election stuff at this point so there's nothing saying he HAS to do anything he says if he becomes president. Or some of his representatives suggesting that maybe the wall would be a "virtual wall" instead of an actual physical wall along the border like he lets people assume.

>>6284900
lol is this supposed to be structured the same as those liberal "if standing up for women and immigrants makes me a cuck then I'm a PROUD KEK!", or are you just oblivious?
>>
File: file.png (585 KB, 916x694) Image search: [Google]
file.png
585 KB, 916x694
>>6287167
Of course I know that.

Still you have to stand up to those liberal/leftist LGBT associations who are claming to speaking in your stead. And lets face it : besides that great number of repilled gays, the rest is overwhelmingly pro-left/liberal and have always helped multiculturalists to get elected.
>>
>>6287220
>Still you have to stand up to those liberal/leftist LGBT associations who are claming to speaking in your stead.
Very few people from any demographic dare to stand up if it means losing your position in society and becoming a social pariah.
The only safe choice of actions for these people is to only voice their opinion through their vote.

And let's not forget that lgbt is pretty insignificant compared to other minorities, and thus their effect on statistics is a bare minimum.
Straight people's votes are the true deciding factors (aside from money ofc) in the system.
>>
>>6287167
This is more about a difference between American and European people, Americans have 9/11 and it will never leave their minds but the Muslim community isn't as extreme as in Europe. It's so easy for Californian or NYC faggot to talk about "Islamophobia" because he has never lived in Swedish ghettos or had problems with British Muslim communities. He thinks every Muslim is like that tumblrina from his college who claims to be feminist Muslim and so tolerant towards LGBT. It's same as how many Europeans don't understand why Americans are so obsessed with guns, because when you live in quiet town with only white people around you, you can't imagine life where you would actually need a gun.
>>
File: LGBT Islam.jpg (107 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
LGBT Islam.jpg
107 KB, 960x639
>>6287355
And I'm not saying Europe doesn't have idiots too, this is from London Pride. But it's not so much about Islam VS Christianity, it's about mass migration VS common sense. And uncontrolled mass migration is one of the biggest issues in many European countries right now, people can forget about their identity politics because of it.
>>
>>6285173
>Or realised through my daily experiences.
Realised what? The "bathroom bill" bs in NC was a blatant distraction from the measures that were bundled with it that banned any local governments from raising the minimum wage and banned all people from suing for discrimination in the state court whether it's a vet or a woman or faggot.
>The fact that you still believe liberals care about you shows you're the easily manipulable idiot among you and me.
Oh yes of course, I must just be another part of the big bad liberal conspiracy for realising the bathroom shit was an obvious smokescreen from the wage and discrimination issues.
You're totally not being manipulated, you're just defending women and children from theoretical trannies and rapists at the cost of your own discrimination protections!
Keep on tilting at the liberal boogeyman windmill, anon.
>>
>>6287036
>The medias said he was deranged, like they usually do when this kind of attack with this kind of perpetrator occurs.
Oh you mean like they do every time a christian shoots up an abortion clinic and the cops trying to stop them?
Oh wait, the last time they tried to say he was actually a tranny because of a records error or a liberal despite neighbors saying he would rant about obama and hand out rightwing propaganda pamphlets, you can probably still find people repeating those lies.
>>
>>6280714
People vote based on what gets them shit
Why would LGBT be any different?
>>
It's not that hard to figure out. Conservative politics have for a long time been in the business of holding down the lgbt community (amongst others). I'm mean, voting against your own interests is what the conservatives bread their butter with, but the blatant hostility is often enough to drive people away.
>>
>>6280714

Because they are lifestylers that are either tricked into wanting to destroy heteronormativity or have always wanted to because they are quite simply diseased, a danger to the public body (e.g., to the family unit). The "deviants" that support heteronormativity do have a harder time in life, but they are able to integrate into society if their various behaviors do not harm the public good. This is what I subscribe to over against the personal whim which is the appeal of leftism.

As far as the practice of this goes, I've actually done well for myself except with my family members; they will probably never see my side of things, but only because I've been associated with the depravity of transvestites passing themselves off as transsexuals. They don't understand my unique arguments for why I had no choice but to change sex, or how it benefits society as a whole to essentially conform as closely as possible to normativity and not disrupt the majority state of things (they would rather I had been a gay coke-addict, apparently).

t. a conservative transsexual
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.