[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here ended up gay because they just wanted to be friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: k_on__by_gashi_gashi.jpg (107 KB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
k_on__by_gashi_gashi.jpg
107 KB, 1200x857
Who here ended up gay because they just wanted to be friends with girls, without any pressure?
>>
>>6280352
Uhh... what?
>>
Well, you'll be on HRT within 4 years. May as well start now.
>>
I'm gay because I don't like women and I sure as hell don't want to put my dick in them
>>
>>6280443
Why do you say that?
>>
>>6280435
I could never make the first move, and I was afraid of being seen as a pervert. I'm also sexually passive. I just sort of went the direction that was open to me. Women still fascinate me but the sex needs to go somewhere else or else I'll turn into a creep again.
>>
>tfw wanted to be friends with girls but they made fun of you
>tfw men are shit
>tfw can have deep conversations with my girl friends but every guy I know is just like DUDE IM SO HIGH/WASTED LMAO or won't shut up about nerd shit
>>
>>6281150
you have probably never tried to be friends with an intelligent male. it's fine most people like oyu worship women even though most all of them are incredibly insipid
>>
>>6281072
So... you are just the same kind of bi guy as me and a bunch of others here. Still attracted to women but meh, have female friends and pretty much gay.
>>
not me. thats why i became a girl.
>>
>>6280443

I hope you realize plenty of gay boys act very feminine, keep female friends, and dress in girl's clothing. That's not just normal for trans girls, but for gays too.

>>6280556

Because they don't realize trans women and gay men are different, but related.
>>
>>6282220
I guess so. I don't know if I can ever make a clean break from my heterosexual tendencies.
>>
>>6281072
So you are just ashamed of having male urges
>>
>>6282264
Daily reminder that feminine bottoms aren't real fags.
>>
File: 34534534.png (186 KB, 284x308) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
186 KB, 284x308
>>6280352
this is why i want to marry a lesbian but i don't think it would work even tho i never want to have sex, ever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.