[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sucking Dick With Braces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
So my friend is coming over tonight and he's already expressed an interest in me physically a number of times, so kissing is going to happen and I'm giddy as shit, but I definitely want to suck his dick.
Let's say this happens. What I'm concerned is that I've had braces for, like, 6 or 7 fucking years and I should be getting them off soon. Not nearly soon enough.
I've only sucked a dick once and the guy complained about my braces, so I'm worried as hell that I'm either going to hurt my dude, or that it just won't be good.
Got any advice?

also, it me
>>
suck my dick instead? :^)
>>
File: gayest_quartett.jpg (170 KB, 1255x919) Image search: [Google]
gayest_quartett.jpg
170 KB, 1255x919
>he has an intimate piercing
>it gets stuck in your braces
>have to suck dick for the rest of your life bc too embarrassed to go to the ER
>>
>>6277536
That's some sound ass advice, but I've still got the whole braces thing going.
>>
>>6277519
yes
https://youtu.be/azYjGDBGR0E
>>
My ex is gay (mtf, I was still in the femboy phase) and he wore braces. I'm not really one for blowjobs, but I got two before from girls who didn't wear braces, and when I got one from him it was kinda painful and weird, not just uncomfortable.

I think you can learn how to give one without having it be painful, but the bracers will probably always be an issue, but maybe not if he likes BJs by default.

In the end it depends on person to person.
>>
>>6277608
Yeah, I just realized I also have metal bits on the inside of my teeth as well, from the brackets.
I will probably have to hold off. I don't want to flay his fucking cock.
>>
>>6277519
you shouldn't touch his dick with your teeth and therefore not with your bracers. I don't see where the problem is?
>>
>>6277519
qt
>>
>>6277625
Same
>>
>>6277625

see >>6277624
>>
I got received from a guy who had braces, didn't hurt at all, but I guess that all depends on said cock sucking skills.
>>
>>6277519
I'd not only let you suck cock with braces but also like my ass desu
>>
Ew, don't fuck your friend, guy.
>>
>>6278804
I didn't say I was gonna fuck him, pal. Said I was gonna suck him.
>>
>>6277519
>6 or 7 fucking years
Wh-what? Why that fucking long? I'm getting adult braces soon and I only need to have them on for 2.5 years.
>>
>>6278939
>family was too poor to pay them off
>years pass
>family has enough money
>too late, get kicked out
>homeless for a while
>parents split up during this time
>money troubles
>have shitty insurance, can only go to one guy
>finally go back, get one adjustment
>move an hour and a half away
>still got no money

My 21st birthday present from my family was supposed to be that everyone would pitch in and relieve me from this hell, but I've got daddy issues and he's got money issues, so he didn't hold up his end of the deal and I'm stuck with these fucking things for another month or so. It's been almost a year since that happened.
>>
>>6278966
Damn dude, that's fucking rough. I bet your teeth are straight as all hell though.
>>
>>6277519
youre hot why are you on 4chan? i thought only ugly trannies like me and gross gay men were here
>>
>>6278994
I mean, my teeth are stained as fuck now, because I stopped giving a shit and started drinking wine and eating ramen 24/7, but, yeah. They're not crooked anymore, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>6279330
>tfw I'm better looking than OP pic and that's apparently considered hot while I have low self esteem
I don't know how to feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1080x720
>>6279509
I have low as shit esteem too. People hitting on me and disregarding the point of the thread isn't going to change that either.
You're probably attractive, anon. Use this as a learning experience? At least you have me to feel more attractive than.
>>
File: 1370745141753.gif (144 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
1370745141753.gif
144 KB, 354x369
>>6279529
Not saying you aren't cute, because you are for sure, OP. I just really have a horrible habit of putting myself down and rating myself much lower than I supposedly am according to other people.

I'd cuddle with you if I were single, cutie.
>>
Also, update, he's not coming over until tomorrow night now, so I have a full day of anxiety ahead of me tomorrow. I'll probably just jack him off, to be honest. This is proving to be too risky/stressful.
>>
>>6279538
It is ok. I'm not upset. I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years. I'm not, like, seeking validation. I was being genuine.
People find all sorts of things attractive and the bar isn't Set, per say. It shifts.
Finding yourself acceptable is damn near impossible. Accepting yourself is within reach, if you catch what I'm throwing down.
>>
>>6279539
Practice with a banana, if you can suck a banana without scraping it with your braces/teeth you should be good to go..
Or just tell him you're worried the braces might get in the way before hand and he has to tell you the second its is uncomfortable so you can adjust..

also, more pics because QT :)
>>
File: cb.jpg (170 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
170 KB, 500x750
>>6277519
in the right picture you look like christian bale playing a young flamboyantly gay man
>>
>>6280511
Hm. not a bad idea/not bad advice. I shouldn't be sweating this in the first place. I should probably just talk to him...

and. uh. you got any requests, because I don't know what the fuck anyone wants to see of me that's sfw
>>
>>6280682
Yeah I wouldn't worry desu, my ex-bf had braces and he was always worried like you are but i just told him i'll let him know if there is a problem and it was pretty rare that i had to say something.
One piece of advise I forgot to add is don't try and deepthroat with braces because that is bound to cause a bit of discomfort especially if he is hung.. trust me, i found that out the hard way lol

Any pics you have which won't get the thread hit with a mod hammer would make me happy :)
>>
>>6277519
You're cute btw ;)

When sucking dick, and this is for everyone, not just people with braces, put your upper lip over your upper teeth and stick your tongue out. That way it gives more pleasure (who doesn't like tongue?) and your teeth don't touch at all.
>>
File: Photo on 5-28-16 at 11.09 AM #3.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-28-16 at 11.09 AM #3.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
>>6280715
Well, thank you for the advice!

This is what I look like today. Ready to watch film noir and be a massive faggot, not that they're not already synonymous.
>>
>>6281742
Sounds like a plan. What I'm mostly worried about are the bits of metal on the Inside of my teeth. Where it wraps around my bicuspids. There are tiny clamps that seem Unsafe, but I wasn't too sure if that'd be a huge factor. Who knows. I guess I'll just be a bit more vocal with him in order to straighten things out before I can Gay Them Up.
>>
>>6277625
What? How do you bite his dick then?
>>
>>6282676
Right?
>>
>>6282425
No problem, I hope it goes well he is a lucky guy!

Looking good, I haven't seen Noir so i'm probably a bad gay lol

Hopefully it goes well, if the thread is still up let us know how it went :)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.